Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Birds of the air - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birds of the air (1478 Views)

My Money Left Hanging In The Air After POS Transfer. / Anini's Son Clears The Air About Him And His Father (vid) / Perowei Who Died In The Air-force Plane Crash Got Married 3 Weeks Ago See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birds of the air by Alennsar(f): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetterPoison:

I don't know if I could get some help from you. The lockdown affected where I work, a school, as no salary was paid before the lockdown. So we have been trying to reach out to our proprietor but has been using different excuses since March 26.

Yesterday, Wednesday April 22, the staff had to organize a meeting to meet our proprietor at her house to discuss payment of the outstanding month. She said people were owing among other things. Non of us got one naira after the meeting.
The whole lock down feels like hell on earth.

Same with my boss. He even asked us that what if he paid us and something happened to any of us who will complete the work on ground or do we expect him to employ another person and pay twice for one work.
It is well.
Re: Birds of the air by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
momokiddies:
I have logged in with my old Monika, please someone should help me. As i speak currently i have no drop of food stuff at home. And attending to my toddler has been by grace. No amount is too small. I have barely eaten this morning with no hope for the next meal. My hubby is also trying to reach out to his friends, but then everyone seem to be in the same boat.
Re: Birds of the air by BetterPoison: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
mikkyjagga1:

Cant see the original post
good evening. Can I please mail you too?
Re: Birds of the air by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2020
BetterPoison:
good evening. Can I please mail you too?
Re: Birds of the air by BetterPoison: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Us / I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! / Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.