Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police (107320 Views)

Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / Prince Andrew (Queen Elizabeth Son) 'wanted' Billboards Appears In UK Cities / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Digitiminimi: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Spoilt lady
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
#PoliceIsYourFriend is the biggest scam in the history of biggest scams grin grin

Seriously nice of the police to step in, that lady was being awfully irresponsible. That child could be damaged for life
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by fm7070: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Irresponsible mother
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Nephilim: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Haba! Ella ti e ti ba er ooo! Even after talking sense 4dis gal she no hear word! Na wa.

Ps: I no know her o!! Met her on one olosho app like dat! Lolz
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Jalinspy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
She should be locked up for child molestation & abuse sad undecided
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Bleblessing: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
The child should be taken away from her Asap , and she be made to attend a therapy as to what mothering entails
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Skmoda360(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ayemilode......lady from hell leleyi sha shocked
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by BewareOf419: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
I know the identity of the lady but I'm afraid to inform NPF because of my own safety...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Konji3368: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Seen next
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Freshfish4: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wonderful news I pray they catch her soon.idiot mother

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Jibsy203(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afonja olosho and there useless life styles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by ehisdan(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Police wan collect their share. I trust Nigeria police
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by AmazingELixir: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
lipsrsealed

When are they going to declare wanted the SARS guys that caused the death of the young forex trader.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Sonnobax15(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin This woman mumu don win world cup oh..
but to be factual,this has become a norm in most parts of nigeria.
the rate at which young boys smoke all in the name of "i-dey-high" is very appalling.
so,i won't say i'm astonished here after all e don be like normal thing now.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Humanoid01(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
And some people are out there crying to have just one child. You see why God doesn't give us what we ask for sometimes?
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stop begging
Every were is hard too bro
But you have data to browse why can’t you sell your phone and use it to take care of your family
Maxy001:
Please I need help to manage with my small family.i desperately need any form of help please.am sorry forw asking but please anything is something for me and my home.please help and God will bless you richly.

00 33664771 , GTB
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by tonguengineer(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
sanemind2:
Hehe don't know what our mothers are turning into

Meanwhile

If you are in Ph and need Hd movies for your hard drive or flash drives,check my signature
Did u know anyone in Lagos who is in the same business as yours?
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Happyfela(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Honestly I cringed at the video, I'm sure she undresses in the presence of the boy too.

Only God can save that boy, smoking shisha, kissing mom, seeing moms unclothedness at Four

How corrupt would he be at 14.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Elinosweet143(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
I seriously doubt this, our police them get plenty work for hand to care much for a mother abusing her son. Just saying
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by dimexilux(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
But if na one celebrity try this kind thing, I'm pretty sure they won't do anything about it. Nigeria my corntree. I hail thee
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Justiceleague1: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice work,NPF.

The NPF truly deserve kudos these days for prompt and decisive response to these societal ills.

The one below sweet me pass sugar vvvv

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by TruckFit(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
teegist:
Remember the young Nigerian mum who was seen in a viral video giving her 4 year old son shisha to smoke?

Well she has been declared wanted by the Police.

The Nigerian Police declared her wanted after she was found few days ago and begged Nigerians to forgive her for smoking with her son.

@PoliceNg_cru posted via their twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_CRU/status/1252584768438444034

All this girl's wey just collect preeq to born pikin anyhow... She's a disgrace to her own family lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by OdefaGirl(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank you very much......teach her a lesson....
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by SavageResponse(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very irresponsible behaviour
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by danielsage: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pls who has d video should shear d. link to me
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Vokians(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
What is shisha
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Humanoid01(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Nice work,NPF.

The NPF truly deserve kudos these days for prompt and decisive response to these societal ills.

The one below sweet me pass sugar vvvv

grin grin cheesy

Sorry, but what happened?
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by MrTimmy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
What you need right now is information that will bring food to your table.
Join this group to known more about information marketing..

Information marketing is a very lucrative business and also a long time business that is selling fast especially during this period..

You cannot afford to miss it
Join this group now

www.bitly.ly/3eHGwf0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Records ‘sex Movie’ Inside Osun Grove, Shares On Social Media / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.