Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police (107300 Views)

Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / Prince Andrew (Queen Elizabeth Son) 'wanted' Billboards Appears In UK Cities / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godwin616:

*follow suit*

Thanks
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by freemi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
when we tell you to close your legs, you no wan do!
when we tell you to wear a condom, you no wan do!
when we tell you to take the morning after pill, you no wan do!
when we tell you to abort, you no wan do!
when we tell you to to give the baby up for adoption, you no wan do!!

...but you will rejoice in doing the above madness, abi?!
she's really young. Looks like sister n brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by maduka87(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
She doesn't look normal
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Ayomarcel(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sctests:

Olodo naysayers who always think they are smart. That handle is PCRU handle operated by the police, you can add that number on whatsapp and make complaints to them. I've done it severally.

Stop rushing to debunk everything without verification because you want to sound smart. It actually makes you look ignorant and illiterate in eyes of every lettered person.

A motherfucker I hope you've gotten enough likes for this your epistle. Cos I don't know why I can't comment on posts without idiots like you roaming around.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Adedayoajayi014: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
fear woman.Only marriage will make me unite with them.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Onlyonebuhari: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
The woman need a lot of medical rehabilitation. Most of these ladies are doing something worst than this but I do not know which way the ministry of women affairs are helping out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Bennysam: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
WINDSOW:
Go fix SARS first!
I found you and your comment stupid and useless, if you're not married , I wish you this kind woman , your wife will start as earl as 4 years and be giving your son shisha and beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Daboomb: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Olalan:
I fear for the next generation of kids......guys are drinking irresponsibly and womanizing while females are whoring about in virtual space and in reality

This same statement you made (fearing for the next generation!) was made in my presense, sometime around 1990 when he observed how poor parental upbringing of children.
TODAY, those "kids and children" back then, have become PARENTS.
So, what training do you expect a Parent to give her child, when she too is devoid of any meaningful training?

We have entered a CYCLE of degenrate Generations, l am afraid and the results are already staring us in the face

For example, Crimes like Ritual Killings that use to be the exclusive preserve of middle-age and old people (40yrs and above), has now become the standard practice of 16yr - 25yr olds, predominantly!
You hear and see a 16yr old boy beheading his own little brother or cousin, for money rituals.

Should we be "fearing for the Next generation" or for the "Present generation"? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Amaechi009: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
hello
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by sprints1: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millennial generation mothers are becoming something else social media has turned them.to something else...if u never marry shyne your eye

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by WINDSOW(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bennysam:

I found you and your comment stupid and useless, if you're not married , I wish you this kind woman , your wife will start as earl as 4 years and be giving your son shisha and beer
No normal being would support the abuse of that child neither am l. Your tumour infested brain will not enable to empirically analyse & interpret my write-up.
My writeup is synonymous to the biblical take off the plank from your eyes before removing the specks from another. Young man learn to cogitate before coming on one's mention. U mentioned the wrong one, boy!
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by elonize(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babatunde40:
If I am the woman, I will say I have no means of taking care of the child. I did the stunt to pull attention. I dash government the child. They should train the child. I don't want again.

You will see how they will run and leave her alone.
no difference BTW u n d girl.una b bad influence

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by sprints1: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Daboomb:

This same statement you made (fearing for the next generation!) was made in my presense, sometime around 1990 when he observed how poor parental upbringing of children.
So, what training do you expect a Parent to give her child, when she too is devoid of any meaningful training?

We have entered a CYCLE of degenrate Generations, l am afraid and the results are already staring us in the face

For example, Crimes like Ritual Killings that use to be the exclusive preserve of middle-age and old people (40yrs and above), has now become the standard practice of 16yr - 25yr olds, predominantly!
You hear and see a 16yr old boy beheading his own little brother or cousin, for money rituals.

Should we be "fearing for the Next generation" or for the "Present generation"? undecided undecided
brother I agree with you.. But my child can never go astray please spank your child let them know what is good from bad imagine a 2 year old breaks something today u did do anything tomorrow the same she will condition herself to repeating such action Pavlov exoeriement. From childhood let them know the difference between good or bad and never defend a child in front of an adult. This days a child can tell an adult are u stupid? and people just be like what' there shebi it is just a question

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by irunoko(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
dimexilux:
But if na one celebrity try this kind thing, I'm pretty sure they won't do anything about it. Nigeria my corntree. I hail thee
shebi Tonto dike dey smoke weed when she was pregnant with her son and police no carry am
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by titigbo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why ask for her information?. You are the police so trace her out
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by irunoko(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
BewareOf419:
I know the identity of the lady but I'm afraid to inform NPF because of my own safety...
why are you afraid of her or is she dating one of the police officers or a cultist? sad
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by elonize(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
tonapuck:

Are you justifying her act or what? It makes me wonder you can do thesame. That's child abuse of the highest order, she deserves real punishment
as in ehn,I wonder wetin dey d e head wen e type this
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by elonize(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
gypsey:
Really? shocked demon?! i would like to be filled with demons too. i hope the demon has big breasts and big bottom tongue
hahahahahhahahahha,guy u worst
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Bennysam: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
WINDSOW:
No normal being would support the abuse of that child neither am l. Your tumour infested brain will not enable to empirically analyse & interpret my write-up.
My writeup is synonymous to the biblical take off the plank from your eyes before removing the specks from another. Young man learn to cogitate before coming on one's mention. U mentioned the wrong one, boy!
This your comment again show how stupid you aee
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by WINDSOW(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bennysam:

This your comment again show how stupid you aee
Hey little ding bat just take a chilled pill and shut your trap.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by irunoko(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Daboomb:

both
Back in the early 90s.smoking weed was only for touts and nonentities and you can never see them smoking openly but today they not only smoke openly, people fok openly like in public space and no one sees anything wrong about it

I'm not saying inside the car o,on the street.

.there was a thread like that on nairaland where there was a picture of a couple fokin in public open space and I was saying this is all shades of wrong and surprisingly people on nairaland were attacking me that there's no big deal in it afterall they're not harming anybody

I just weak lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by IMASTEX: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
Waow what a great relief for the sane people around who toiling day and night to ensure they bring up their children in the way of the lord.

As for that woman, no amount of plead will let her off the hook, she is a very bad influence to the society and if not curb and used as scapegoat, other foolish empty-headed slay Queen mothers will follow suite
Woman maybe manageable for her like. Mother seem too advance to describe them.
I call them infants breeding another infant.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by irunoko(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
when we tell you to close your legs, you no wan do!
when we tell you to wear a condom, you no wan do!
when we tell you to take the morning after pill, you no wan do!
when we tell you to abort, you no wan do!
when we tell you to to give the baby up for adoption, you no wan do!!

...but you will rejoice in doing the above madness, abi?!
the solution is stop fokin crazy beeches and you won't have a child with her lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by IMASTEX: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many of this things these ladies do is not them... Many of them are Filled with demons
Agreed. But they should at least keep the demonic tendency to themselves and not afflict harm on an innocent child. Or find those seeking for them in the name of looking for pleasures.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by rash47(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
SMH! Generational girls, acting what she sees on the internet, no brain of her own.
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by guru90: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wetin concern Police.....Shabi na their life..........................

If they want to die on top of shisha nothing concern police...

That's the life they chose to live on.........................
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by vertueptime: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Will they take her to the prison they are tryin to decongest

NyenwePHC:
angry
Waow what a great relief for the sane people around who toiling day and night to ensure they bring up their children in the way of the lord.

As for that woman, no amount of plead will let her off the hook, she is a very bad influence to the society and if not curb and used as scapegoat, other foolish empty-headed slay Queen mothers will follow suite
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
the solution is stop fokin crazy beeches and you won't have a child with her lipsrsealed

very true....but we all know the type of animal we are dealing with here. when even mad women roaming the streets are having babies, we have to understand that some men will fukc these above women (whether sane or insane).
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Bennysam: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
WINDSOW:
Hey little ding bat just take a chilled pill and shut your trap.
Dumy
Re: Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police by Christmasdon(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
what of those that their own was not recorded?
SECRET THINGS ARE HAPPENING WHICH MEDIA COULD NOT ALSO SEE. U SAW THIS BKOZ SHE VIDEO HERSELF AND KID. I CONDEMM THE ACT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Records ‘sex Movie’ Inside Osun Grove, Shares On Social Media / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.