Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies (1260 Views)

Congratulations To Our Dear Amatarasha. Currently At The Wedding Reception / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by mikeget804: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dear Ladies,

A woman who cannot make her hair without corporate begging will call a guy BROKE.

A slay queen that cannot subscribe her phone without sending “Can you do me a favour..?” to a random male on Facebook, Instagram, NL, Twitter will call a guy broke.

A lady who does nothing than to jump around indiscriminate dates eating and waking to form fake life on Instagram, Facebook, NL, Twitter will be calling a guy who hustles; pays house rent, feeds himself, does everything for himself, BROKE.

A lady who is jobless and lazy will come on Nairaland and argue how she can't marry a man who doesn't earn 250k a month.

Isn't it laughable that women who cannot foot their bills call men BROKE for not doing it for them?

Ladies, I wish you'd understand how cheap it sounds when you bash a guy who didn't give you money for hairdo.

I wish you'd understand how hungry it sounds when you say a man who can't buy cold stone ice cream on a date is not manly.

Please, stop demanding from men what you don't do for yourself. Before you call a man broke, it should be because he can't take care of himself not because he can't carry your personal burdens. In that case, you're the broke one!

Build yourself, think, create, aspire, and pray for a wealthier you. Stop going around shaming yourself, telling stories of how a guy couldn't buy common KFC chicken during a date. Madam why couldn't you buy it?

If we critically examine most ladies the way they examine many men, you'll see that many ladies are BROKE, HUNGRY, and LAZY but forming slay mama. Meanwhile the guys are resourceful for themselves.

Go and get a life without feeling any man has to do it for you. Get financially independent and then you can talk of not wanting to marry a broke man. It freaks me out when I hear broke and lazy girls saying they can't marry a man who doesn't earn up to 250k a month.

You lack moral justification to bash broke men when you are broke.
Besides, these days no dude wants a broke woman. We know better now. I'm working hard to be financially stable because I want to attract a financial stable woman too.

When women like Linda Ikeji is talking about not marrying a broke man, lazy and entitled fake slay queens are also talking. Go and be rich first then I'll have no problem with you going around calling hardworking men BROKE.

Note: this write up is also for all the SIMP that are encouraging our ladies to live fake & entitled life style at d expense of their families & fellow guy man.

Start aiming for the Stars instead of Cars.
VISE VERSA.

Stay Safe........

Cc: GreatResearcher1, Martinez39s, Omar09, XhosaNostra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dear Op, thanks for showing us you can form sentences. Kindly roll up your "letter" and insert it into the deepest hole in your body. That's where it belongs. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Ennieolhar(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
I am a lady who believes in hard work, every lady should do the same and even if he would assist you,it will only be a plus. Be Useful to yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by aaking(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why all this sentences because of women ,is like you don't have work to do. Go find work and become great na women go de find u. What you need now is bright and Flourishing Future and good woman beside u
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:
Dear Op, thanks for showing us you can form sentences. Kindly roll up your "letter" and insert it into the deepest hole in your body. That's where it belongs. Thanks.
why'd you take it personal

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
Is it an official letter? Or a public announcement?
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by xendra: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
look its allowed, as long as such ladies keep finding those men who can't respect themselves and put their prick one place.

a man can call a lady lazy for not being able to keep a house clean and do certain house chores he can't do for himself, a man can call a lady dirty for keeping dirty hair while he is wearing dirty boxers.
men and women have different expectations. so chillax

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:
Is it an official letter? Or a public announcement?
it's just one of many posts on nairaland. so?
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Liliantalks: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
UNA NO DEY TIRE , leave women alone

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by gunners160(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
this write up is also for all the SIMP that are encouraging our ladies to live fake & entitled life style at d expense of their families & fellow guy man.

So, kindly go to another thread
aaking:
Why all this sentences because of women ,is like you don't have work to do. Go find work and become great na women go de find u. What you need now is bright and Flourishing Future and women.
this write up is also for all the SIMP that are encouraging our ladies to live fake & entitled life style at d expense of their families & fellow guy man.

So, kindly go to another thread

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
I think this got the ladies fired up. They all females commenting here grin
OP go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Oyiboman69: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
They trade what they have for what they want...if you can't afford the reality of it as man,then there is no point in explaining

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
it's just one of many posts on nairaland. so?
I wonder who made you the judge and jury of my posts on NL though.
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Omar09(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:

This is harsh.
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Omar09(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
aaking:
Why all this sentences because of women ,is like you don't have work to do. Go find work and become great na women go de find u. What you need now is bright and Flourishing Future and women.

And then what?
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
mikeget804:
Dear Ladies,

A woman who cannot make her hair without corporate begging will call a guy BROKE.

A slay queen that cannot subscribe her phone without sending “Can you do me a favour..?” to a random male on Facebook, Instagram, NL, Twitter will call a guy broke.

A lady who does nothing than to jump around indiscriminate dates eating and waking to form fake life on Instagram, Facebook, NL, Twitter will be calling a guy who hustles; pays house rent, feeds himself, does everything for himself, BROKE.

A lady who is jobless and lazy will come on Nairaland and argue how she can't marry a man who doesn't earn 250k a month.

Isn't it laughable that women who cannot foot their bills call men BROKE for not doing it for them?

Ladies, I wish you'd understand how cheap it sounds when you bash a guy who didn't give you money for hairdo.

I wish you'd understand how hungry it sounds when you say a man who can't buy cold stone ice cream on a date is not manly.

Please, stop demanding from men what you don't do for yourself. Before you call a man broke, it should be because he can't take care of himself not because he can't carry your personal burdens. In that case, you're the broke one!

Build yourself, think, create, aspire, and pray for a wealthier you. Stop going around shaming yourself, telling stories of how a guy couldn't buy common KFC chicken during a date. Madam why couldn't you buy it?

If we critically examine most ladies the way they examine many men, you'll see that many ladies are BROKE, HUNGRY, and LAZY but forming slay mama. Meanwhile the guys are resourceful for themselves.

Go and get a life without feeling any man has to do it for you. Get financially independent and then you can talk of not wanting to marry a broke man. It freaks me out when I hear broke and lazy girls saying they can't marry a man who doesn't earn up to 250k a month.

You lack moral justification to bash broke men when you are broke.
Besides, these days no dude wants a broke woman. We know better now. I'm working hard to be financially stable because I want to attract a financial stable woman too.

When women like Linda Ikeji is talking about not marrying a broke man, lazy and entitled fake slay queens are also talking. Go and be rich first then I'll have no problem with you going around calling hardworking men BROKE.

Note: this write up is also for all the SIMP that are encouraging our ladies to live fake & entitled life style at d expense of their families & fellow guy man.

Start aiming for the Stars instead of Cars.
VISE VERSA.

Stay Safe........

Cc: GreatResearcher1, Martinez39s, Omar09, XhosaNostra

There’s a difference between not being able to provide and being broke. I for one won’t date a broke man. Figure your life out
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Omar09:

This is harsh.
I wish to be harsher, Any idea? grin
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:
I wonder who made you the judge and jury of my posts on NL though.
lmao.
Have I quoted you before?? I don't think so
BTW, you should expect to be quoted or mentioned on nairaland. .. it's no biggie
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by mikeget804: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:

Don't mind that one. Na them, them!
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by mikeget804: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
lmao.
Have I quoted you before?? I don't think so
BTW, you should expect to be quoted or mentioned on nairaland. .. it's no biggie
Boda free me, if you dont like what you read, close your eyes and scroll pass. My data, my comment, my business.

Last response on this.
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Omar09(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:

I got none. It's just the keywords in the letter has been overemphasized n I'm bored of it already. Because of men who fund their life time.
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by CAPSLOCKED: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
OH NO, WE WON'T TAKE THIS HATRED AND ATTACK AGAINST WOMEN.
INSTEAD OF CAMPAIGNING FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION, AGAINST FGM AND IRONING OF BREASTS, WE SHALL CAMPAIGN FOR THESE MEN TO SWEEP THE HOUSE, WASH DISHES, AND NEVER SAY ANYTHING PERTAINING OUR GENDER.. EXCEPT THE GOOD STUFFS WHICH INVOLVES FREE MONEY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:
Boda free me, if you dont like what you read, close your eyes and scroll pass. My data, my comment, my business.

Last response on this.
haha..now you're being stupidly hypocritical... you didn't like what the OP said, why didn't you close your eyes and scroll pass, isn't it also his Data, his thread, his business? grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Omar09:

I got none. It's just the keywords in the letter has been overemphasized n I'm bored of it already. Because of men who fund their life time.
Honestly I didn't even read the post thoroughly grin cheesy. Glanced through the first paragraph thats all. The spacing between the write up self get as he be. How can a post have more than twenty paragraphs already. grin

Lol the rate at which every guy has turned to Commissioner and Special Advisor on Woman affairs on this section is annoying jare, they will just keep feeding us with repetitions. Don't they get tired?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
OH NO, WE WON'T TAKE THIS HATRED AND ATTACK AGAINST WOMEN.
INSTEAD OF CAMPAIGNING FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION, AGAINST FGM AND IRONING OF BREASTS, WE SHALL CAMPAIGN FOR THESE MEN TO SWEEP THE HOUSE, WASH DISHES, AND NEVER SAY ANYTHING PERTAINING OUR GENDER.. EXCEPT THE GOOD STUFFS WHICH INVOLVES FREE MONEY.
Oh Feminists gringrin
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Omar09(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:
Honestly I didn't even read the post thoroughly grin cheesy. Glanced through the first paragraph thats all. The spacing between the write up self get as he be. How can a post have more than twenty paragraphs already. grin

Lol the rate at which every guy has turned to Commissioner and Special Advisor on Woman affairs on this section is annoying jare, they will just keep feeding us with repetitions. Don't they get tired?

Tell me about it.
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Glink2018(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:

The post hit your belly button...dont worry, this is just a post so it can't be generally accepted.
may you find broda mugu that will keep doling out money for an evening newspaper like you...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by emmaodet: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:

Hmmmmmmmm
The way u talk sumtimes, the people you like their comments, the people you support and their views are all pointing to a Potential Feminist.
Ariza, tell me the truth, na which guy hurt u?
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by emmaodet: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oyiboman69:
They trade what they have for what they want...if you can't afford the reality of it as man,then there is no point in explaining

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by emmaodet: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:

Seem of recent, there is an increase in female bashing threads.

Tbh, a lot of guys are frustrated
Re: Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm
The way u talk sumtimes, the people you like their comments, the people you support and their views are all pointing to a Potential Feminist.
Ariza, tell me the truth, na which guy hurt u?
if you always like only my comments that points out the flaws or correct ladies alone. And not ones that point out men's fault too then I am sorry to inform you that you shouldn't bother to like any of my comments. I do not posts for anyone's validation.

As for you question? That will be your homework.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Brutal But Harsh Truths About Relationships And Dating. / I'm +1 Today! / Continuation :my Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.