Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included (63128 Views)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Is COVID-19 Likely To Be A Pandemic Proportions For The Next 2year? / AIDS Epidemic 'a Crisis Of Epic Proportions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by EdiskyHarry: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Just look at how the giant of Africa turns to mosquito of Africa within 5 years
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2020
boyjo:

Kindly TWEET at the President and Govt that this is the way out. Remove the lockdown let people farm.
Food shortage is caused by lack of farming.
They do need to lift the lockdown so enable farming.
We can all wear mask.

China has since reopened her economy.

hod898, BEEFIE, debanj326, SocialFinance, Hahjascho, Twinmama, quentin06, CaptalnMitch, volo112, AregbeFufu,
SenecaTheYonger, faceland

wrong lack of farming in the north?

there was no food shortage in Nigeria prior to the lock down, food shortage is caused by lack of distribution FYI we can read.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Darevofpeace(m): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2020
AllforJesus7:
Well, my people if you have little money stock up on grains. now.

I bear Joseph too.You can come to buy grains from me.

Let's repeat the biblical scenario once again.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by SALIMAN(m): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2020
That will never be our portion by the Grace of God
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2020
UcheN1:
That's a very insightful contribution.

Be quiet, you have no clue what you are talking about.

It has everything to do with it,, don't just open your mouth and rumble words.

Learn, or SIMPLY shut your mouth.

Where you drunk when you replied me...??
Or your dick is standing then,?

I didn't post anything and you are replying an empty comment.. do you miss road? Or lost address??

Go and do check up oo... This is how it normally start
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Minemrys: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Nigerians are already experiencing it for a time God knows when.

This is nothing new to Nigerians.
that is hunger n0t famine. Do u kn0w what famine is? I d0n't pray any0ne kn0ws what it is. Famine is when there is literally no food planted, grown or harvested, therefore, n0 single grain seen to ate by a mass set of people including the wealthy and middle class. If u still d0n't understand the term, i suggest u download the episode of Merlin seas0n 1 'the Labyrinth of Gedref" to understand.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Geesaintagape: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2020
UN is recognizing Bible gradually
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by BEEFIE: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2020
quentin06:

there was no food shortage in Nigeria prior to the lock down, food shortage is caused by lack of distribution FYI we can read.

yeah I also support you distro is poor
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2020
qed wink
Righteousness89:
Finally, The UN of this Generation Recongnizes that things are Not Normal in these times...

Finally they Recongnize THE HOLY BIBLE

The UN of these times have failed the World ..

Since they have Recongnized that we are sliding into Biblical Famines, Then they better do what those in the Bible did when they had Problems..

Instead of donating Billions of dollars that will do nothing, They better Seek GOD'S Face as the Body that represents the World..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Advancedman(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
hod898:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/22/africa/coronavirus-famine-un-warning-intl/index.html

Food for muric.
Why use the phrase biblical the Muslims will not understand it because biblical is Christian so UN must use Qur'anic or else.....
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by faceland: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2020
quentin06:

Raining season has started in the North but it would start raining may be this week or next. Due to the verse land, they need to be allowed to not only farm, but they also need protection from killer Fulani. By September they would be plenty to distribute Nationwide. Government need to lift the lockdown so people would farm (you can reap where you didn't show). As boyjo stated; China is fully functional, they just made it mandatory to wear mask and they occasionally check temperature.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by canDy4eva(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
blowjohn:
This UN eh.
Something diabolical about them

You can say that again...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by canDy4eva(f): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
alphaRego01:
If nigeria is not included in such sad development, its no news

They know we are blessed

They know what we've got...

They sell negativity to put us apart....

It's a tactics they've used over time and it's working....

Trust me, the day we unite as a nation, they will flee...
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by boyjo: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
quentin06:

Madam, where in my write up was it stated that there was food shortage prior to lockdown?
Lack of farming causes food shortage; whether manual, mechanical, Industrial or technological!
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by mickum(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
boyjo:

Madam, where in my write up was it states that there was food shortage prior to lockdown?
Lack of farming causes food shortage; whether manual, mechanical, Industrial or technological!

lack of farming where? are you saying there is no farming in the entire Nigeria?

Check your statement.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by boyjo: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
quentin06:

lack of farming where? are you saying there is no farming in the entire Nigeria?

Check your statement.

Chai! I'm sorry. I can't have an argument with you dear.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Lawkz(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
My little discreetly is that life is now disease, they are just gazing up quality demeaning to strive and travail...also fellows, i commune to say NO to Vanity! These is intoxicating that feel the Air!
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
discusant:
DANGOTE: CNN KNOWS HOW TO RIDICULE NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRES.

Immediately after CNN announced the UN warning of famine in Africa, it showed Nigerians struggling for food in Lagos, followed with "Dangote building surpluses in Africa" an advert CNN has been doing and paid for by Dangote group nearly every ten minutes daily on CNN.
Lol really? So you think it's intentional

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.