Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included (63113 Views)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Is COVID-19 Likely To Be A Pandemic Proportions For The Next 2year? / AIDS Epidemic 'a Crisis Of Epic Proportions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Neoteny7: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

What has the billions of donations done?

When u wanna fix a Problem... you fix the Root cause before u first..

Not doing fixing the Root cause is a Waste of Resources

The millions of people who benefited from the billions of donations through the UN food aid program will disagree with you.

What has prayer done?

Why do you even work? Just stay home, gather your family, and pray out a meal.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Skmoda(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

People will call you an agent of doom, but truth be told, you are absolutely right.
I can't imagine what the situation of a country like Nigeria will be in say three months time if this thing is not curbed quickly.

Infact, government officials will also partake in the mess. Our reliance on Crude oil is about to be exposed. It was within 59 and 67 Dollars per barrel in december 2019, now it's at about 18 dollars per barrel. That's even of you have someone to buy from you.

Giants like America is storing crude like it has never done before as nobody is buying.

Government workers that think they can't be affected should think twice.

Pastors and imams that think they are free, should better increase their prayers. As it is, people will no longer pay USSD offering again o.

I pray vaccine is available sooner than later to avoid the real apocalypse.
germany and US are already on it...saw it on bbc today.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

what's encouraging drugs and child trafficking in Igbo land?

Igbo land is suffering and that's why people there are rising up to give your kinsmen items because yours would be worse than 1million boys
Your level of ignorance is atonishing truly ..
Which region in Nigeria has shared more palliatives if not south west ..
Do you how much the government has donated to the various states there? Adding to firms ,banks and others even Christan associations self
Go and take a seat mtcheew
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by apex1389: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
We are not moved by your mere prediction.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Ruthchy(f): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Can we now divide Nigeria to four or five countries, so that each country will fight for their own. Am suggesting o
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by apex5275: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 3489071[/color]
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by apex5275: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Righteousness89(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Neoteny7:

The millions of people who benefited from the billions of donations through the UN food aid program will disagree with you.

What has prayer done?

Why do you even work? Just stay home, gather your family, and pray out a meal.
[/s]
You lack wisdom bro...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Neoteny7: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
You lack wisdom bro...

....says the man who wants to solve world hunger with prayers.

undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Kenmoris22: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
fk001:
Nigeria will never face famine.

Is not possible please,

UN must be insane for comparing us with the likes of South Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia.
how Are u better than them. Tell me
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by tony5(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Finally, The UN of this Generation Recongnizes that things are Not Normal in these times...

Finally they Recongnize THE HOLY BIBLE

The UN of these times have failed the World ..

Since they have Recongnized that we are sliding into Biblical Famines, Then they better do what those in the Bible did when they had Problems..

Instead of donating Billions of dollars that will do nothing, They better Seek GOD'S Face as the Body that represents the World..
I'm Not Surprised When We Factor In God With Things Going Bad, Instead Of Going Back To The Farm And Start Early Now Even Though We Will Still Suffer The Aftermass Of This Plague. Let's Go Back To Farming And Call On God Then For Increase Because He Has Given Us Everything We Need To Survive But Our Selfishness Put Us In Tight Corners. For This To Be Told Then God Has Shown Us Love In Order To Prepare

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by TemmyT002(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Modified:

Please leave God's name out of all these.

What has God have to do with human recklessness??
A Chinese Man Eats Bats and starts infecting others and you say it's God punishing us for evil
What God will kill Old innocent people and leave Evil men and Boko Haram alive??
Why didn't Your God Target specific evil people around the world to punish.
Instead of killing randomly old and young
Even killing the medical workers risking their life saving others
You see how dumb you religious folks are.

Blame It On T.B Joshua

If God targeted evil people, will you escape it?
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by sharpwriter(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
During the biblical famine there was an Elisha. God please raise me. I want to be another Elisha in my time.

Lol.... Who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counsel that he should instruct him ?
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by coronavirus19: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Nigerians are already experiencing it for a time God knows when.

This is nothing new to Nigerians.
Leave UN to be talking in the rubbish. Do they even know how an average Nigerian survive everyday? they cannot imagine
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Juanmike(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
If that's the case, all these pastors and prophets, should consult God on our behalf
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by samuelson06(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Finally, The UN of this Generation Recongnizes that things are Not Normal in these times...

Since they have Recongnized that we are sliding into Biblical Famines, Then they better do what those in the Bible did when they had Problems..

Instead of donating Billions of dollars that will do nothing, They better Seek GOD'S Face as the Body that represents the World..

It's only talk. They'll never seek God's face because they feel too big, instead, they'd opt to die. Well, it's time to trust in God the more and seek His face. This virus maybe be leading us to famine.

Let's make saves and cut our coats according to our size. The future may look bleak but God is our refuge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Tom05: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
White people and the hatred on blacks.. Let’s wait and see.. I know things are hard but nevertheless we are strong people. We will overcome this pandemic.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by kinharold(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ten countries were singled out as particularly at-risk, after housing the worst food crises last year; Yemen, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Nigeria and Haiti.

Can you imagine the countries Nigeria is listed among...
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Ndudanon: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
GOD IS GOD Forever more; HE does not need the acceptance or approval of any man to prove that HE is GOD and will forever remain GOD.
It is quite unfortunate that many have chosen to derail by denying the living GOD; the creator of the universe, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, the Alpha and Omega, the Good and Merciful GOD, the Eternal Rock of Ages, the GOD that was never created but HE is the creator of all things.

The disobedience that is prevalent in the world today is not quite different from what happened in the days of Noah.
At the end of the day; Noah and his family members were saved and those who blabbed and said all sort perished.

And yet that is not enough lesson for those who are so full of themselves and puffed up by the little knowledge they have thereby disregarding the truth that can only save their lives..

Whether they accept JESUS CHRIST, believe in HIM or not, it simply has no bearing on GOD because the will of GOD supercedes that of any man and HIS will alone will always be done on earth... #Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Gangster1ms: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are very disgusting

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Aidejay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Neoteny7:

So your solution to a major food crisis is not donations for practical purposes, but a resort to prayer...

Damn.
damn...! Indeed. Bro that post shocked me. See how 1st world countries will do the opposite of what that person said and they come out of it well and Nigeria the prayer warrior crawls to them on their knees with their bowls and dignity in their hands begging for aids.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by realstars: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oh God Save Us From Tribulation,

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Aidejay(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
LordShiva97:

Is it that you can't read or you can read but you have a very poor comprehension? Please, I'm not trying to make fun of you or your handicap.

Unless you read a different post but the post I just read didn't in any imply that the UN recognized the christian Bible or anything like that. It just stated that some countries might experience famine of "biblical proportion" not biblical famine (whatever this is supposed to mean). Famines of the size and scale like those chronicled in the christian holy writ. It doesn't mean they suddenly recognized the supremacy of the Bible like you'll have us believe.

I know you're trying to proselytize your faith but please while you're at it don't say plainly stupid things like this. And talking about seeking god's face, haven't we been seeking god's faith since time immemorial, what problem have been solved by seeking god's face? Isn't this supposed to be the end times and part of god's program to draw this present dispensation to a grand prophetic close like his word and religious fucknuts like you claim? Why then should we seek god's face, for him to tweak his plan or what?
thank you much for this. I was scared for a moment, I thought I was the only one thinking what you just wrote here. Its good to know that I'm not alone in my line of thought.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Aidejay(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gangster1ms:

You are very disgusting
gangster 1 if you know that moniker well you won't be surprised. Disgusting is the general designation for 90℅ of What that person types everytime.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by EvilArchons: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen church where they worship the god Molech where comes the word Molest for the act of molestation. See the Google Images of so called men and women of God defiling children by the millions all over the Earth. 

Rome founded by the satanic pedophile psychopathic perverted Dirty Moors. These cave beasts had bad teachers. 

Call out them devils and then you will be walking the path instead of just knowing it. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=niv&sxsrf=ALeKk01QzbIy2_exxJKuRl5FU5A2jK5ITg:1587030128412&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw2LT40-zoAhVulHIEHbNbCb8Q_AUoAnoECAsQAg&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

5g is the Apocalypse
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by toprealman: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria will overcome.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Your level of ignorance is atonishing truly ..
Which region in Nigeria has shared more palliatives if not south west ..
Do you how much the government has donated to the various states there? Adding to firms ,banks and others even Christan associations self
Go and take a seat mtcheew

lolz! how many southwest queue for palliatives? compare to Southeast

if southeast is not suffering, what's the need for the rising of distributing palliatives in East somewhat of queuing to collect EBA and egusi soup
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by RaptorX: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
This motherfuckers will never stop with their doomsday predictions for Africa. Same way they were predicting calamity on Africa earlier this year from COVID-19 but they are the one catching hell.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Viciyke00(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Baba God abeg no blow trumpet yet, I never marry, I never make money, I never born pikin.

Just chilax ... Na beg I dey beg
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by neutralfigure2: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

You get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.