Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Could Be The Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Problem (661 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Problem by excel87: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Let me go straight to the point. I have a friend who is married who find it difficulty to have an erection for his wife and even if it does stand, after some minute of penetration the penis goes back to it's flaccid state. But this is not so when he is with other side chicks as he performs well. This is seriously having psychological effect on him before madam of the house will seek for succour outside as he seriously love his wife. Pls doctors in the house or anyone with similar experience should help
Re: What Could Be The Problem by Oluromantic: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's even good you understand it's psychological. Many people will soon start saying it's spiritual. Apart from therapist, the only person who can help him is his wife. If she can't help him, it's better they dissolve the marriage instead of increasing the hurt by leaving him devastated and going out to other men.

I suggest they both do a personality test and he should work on his self esteem. And his wife should reduce any toxic character if any.

Many men go thru it. I have a friend who resolved into agbo as remedy. I think familiarity too is a cause.
Re: What Could Be The Problem by Dobson43: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
He should either bring side chick home or take wife for away match with madam
Re: What Could Be The Problem by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
your friend or you grin he seriously loves his wife but has side chicks undecided GTFOH

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem by squash47(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bros, your problem is that you don too sleep with your wife......

and she is no longer appealing to you.
Re: What Could Be The Problem by CAPSLOCKED: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
O'BOY LEAVE THESE GIRLS ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOUR WIFE. THE LESS YOU SEE OTHER GIRLS, YOU'LL SEE YOUR WIFE MORE AND THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED.
HARLOT. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem by jawalis(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stop using 2nd person pronouns as here is 100% faceless.
Here’s my advice: he’s not psychologically and sexually attracted to his wife and more reason his D comes back flat as soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jizuz, someone you are supposed to ko ibasun fun loju mejeeji, shey village people is real ni
Re: What Could Be The Problem by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:
Stop using 2nd person pronouns as here is 100% faceless.
Here’s my advice: he’s not psychologically and sexually attracted to his wife and more reason his D comes back flat as soon.

No I kinda disagree, one can even sleep with someone one is not sexually attracted to and pick the urge when one wants to get laid with the person
Re: What Could Be The Problem by Originalsly: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
excel87:

Let me go straight to the point. I have a friend who is married who find it difficulty to have an erection for his wife and even if it does stand, after some minute of penetration the penis goes back to it's flaccid state. But this is not so when he is with other side chicks as he performs well. This is seriously having psychological effect on him before madam of the house will seek for succour outside as he seriously love his wife. Pls doctors in the house or anyone with similar experience should help

Hmmm.... does your wife want to have sex with you?
Re: What Could Be The Problem by reubenobi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
excel87:
I have a friend that has same issue too.
Re: What Could Be The Problem by jawalis(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

No I kinda disagree, one can even sleep with someone one is not sexually attracted to and pick the urge when one wants to get laid with the person
You are right. But I included psychologically attracted too. One may have the sexual attraction but if psychologically, he’s far. The case is the result.
Re: What Could Be The Problem by Omar09(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
excel87:

CAPSLOCKED said something, you take his advice and do it.
Re: What Could Be The Problem by excel87: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Yes she want sex.
Re: What Could Be The Problem by excel87: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... does your wife want to have sex with you?
yes she want sec[quote author=jawalis post=88740284]Stop using 2nd person pronouns as here is 100% faceless.
Here’s my advice: he’s not psychologically and sexually attracted to his wife and more reason his D comes back flat as soon. [ The truth is that for the past seven month we very not had sex. This seven month was from the time she delivered our child. I've tried it twice yet after few pumping in and out the dick will just go flaccid. I really need help as I'm loosing it]

(1) (Reply)

I will go 2nd round today thanks / Deaconess Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter / Wetin Dorothy Carry? BBNAIJA5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.