Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,050 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Wonders - A Church In Lagos Conducts It's First Online Wedding! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wonders - A Church In Lagos Conducts It's First Online Wedding! (227 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders - A Church In Lagos Conducts It's First Online Wedding! by geadom5: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
CHURCH CONDUCTS ONLINE WEDDING VIA ZOOM (AN ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO CONFERENCING SITE)- A church in Lagos conducts it's first online wedding!

The lockdown in the country continues to bring about new ways of doing things, the latest is the new way of conducting a wedding online. While many have chosen to postpone their wedding till the Covid -19 Pandemic is Over, the Duo of Yinka and Ademola: A Nigerian Couple and Members of the Harvester 's Church in Lekki Lagos, has gotten married Via Zoom and it was elaborate.

They had several guests join in,gushing about the wedding,the groom said, " l'm so happy today because I married my Friend. It's the beginning of the best times ever in our lives. I Love you baby"

Congratulations to them!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2020: Day 22 Quotes, Images, Greetings, Prayers / Giving Priority; The Church Or The Poor/ Needy First / Strong Massage For Christians Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.