Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. (1099 Views)

Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
"First of all, let me express my displeasure with the maladrus probisis and arrogant impetus that president Buhari is handling this hienius, cankaferus and gigantum covid-19. Secondly, our economy is in a cankarus oricus and dictustic kukus. “I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about this virus, culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence and odiferus looting of the donations made by well-meaning homo sapiens". Instead of achievements stemming from donations to provide palliatives for the citizenry in preparation of the tormentous lockdown, it is a veritable bugaboo that the funds have been looted, houses set ablaze by fiery and machiacus fires and Nigerians are in a state of wankum officus. This must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens! I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistopheleancabal in the country? With this state of affairs, I dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic, lugubrious and this has to stop!"

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by inedujac: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
The love dis man have the word "bewilder " no be here o grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by neoclassical: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Is that all? It's ok, when you are free you come back and tell us what you said.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by yyba: 1:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Hon Patrick thunder kee you their with crinkum crankum undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by Blackfire(m): 2:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Mumu....

Make Una translate that one to him .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by Lipscomb(m): 2:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Gibberish as usual.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by Afolabimills(m): 3:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Help a brother in need pls help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 tks
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by Validated: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Recycling crinkum and oderifrrous bilwilderment of homo sapient mephiboseth.
Meaningless!! undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by mygreenday(m): 4:25am On Apr 23, 2020
i doubt that hon. Patrick wrote this. it doesn't look like his pattern of writing arrangement. Looks like someone is just trying to create a fake copy but the word arrangement structure & style looks poor compared to what oga Patrick dishes out. Every good reader should know what I mean.

I might be wrong tho

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by koxyz: 4:26am On Apr 23, 2020
My dear I doubt if this write-up is coming from Obahiagbon, kindly include the source.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. by vikithor(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Patrick is pro Buhari and APC, he is still leaking his red- soup -soiled fingers from this administration lootomaniac harvests,his boss Oshofree is still there,so I doubt he is behind this concoctions.
Get a driving training skill,call or whatsapp us with numbers below.Learn how to drive manual or automatic car professionally and we help you in processing driver's license .

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio / Breaking: Again Boko Haram Attacks Borno Governor’s Convoy / Ondo Governorship Election: 5 Important Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.