Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,935 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio (1111 Views)

BREAKING Before You Condemn Simon Ekpa Offensive Against Islamic State Of Niger / I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister – Pantami / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Superwave: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Minister for Niger Delta, Chief Godswill Akpabio, on Monday, told the House of Representatives Committee on Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

The Minister made the disclosure, which he was fielding questions before the Committee investigating corruption allegations at the Commission.

details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/breaking-before-i-became-minister-nddc-had-over-300-bank-accounts-―-akpabio/

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Sunofgod(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thieves..........
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by JAOS(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
nawah oh!
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Superwave: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
I know Igbos n ipob will hate this disclosure. The more they try tarnishing the image of Akpabio the more he shines brighter n beta than any governor that ever governored Igboland since 1999.

This is the pure reason they continue to spread hate n disparage his name n character but Nigerians are now wiser. A lost tribe filled with disillusioned personalities can not keep shut about a criminal like Peter Obi who siphoned Anambra fund into his personal biz while they crucify Akpabio who singlehandedly transformed Akwa Ibom into the enviable city it is now.

My advice to Ibomites is, do not let Ipob or Igbo turn you against this noble man while they send hardened criminal like Theodore Orji, Abaribe n Kalu Orji to the senate. My cent.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Bossontop(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
That is a thief right there publicly exposing himself with so much confidence and nothing will be done about it because this is Nigeria..... Really sad

[img]https://media1./images/c1bbaf1dd4705bd3dd448f20d2ba056e/tenor.gif?itemid=5105574[/img]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Superwave: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bossontop:
That is a thief right there publicly exposing himself and nothing will be done about it because this is Nigeria

What as been done to criminals like Peter Obi, Abaribe, Theo3 n Kalu Orji

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by allen113: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
hmm
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Karlifate: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
He's smart!
He knows he will soon join the Internally Displaced Politicians at their camp & he wants to take alot of people with him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Bossontop(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:

What as been done to criminals like Peter Obi, Abaribe, Theo3 n Kalu Orji

They are all thieves!!!....... Infact d average politician is a thief

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Redhot111(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:
I know Igbos n ipob will hate this disclosure. The more they try tarnishing the image of Akpabio the more he shines brighter n beta than any governor that ever governored Igboland since 1999.

This is the pure reason they continue to spread hate n disparage his name n character but Nigerians are now wiser. A lost tribe filled with disillusioned personalities can not keep shut about a criminal like Peter Obi who siphoned Anambra fund into his personal biz while they crucify Akpabio who singlehandedly transformed Akwa Ibom into the enviable city it is now.

My advice to Ibomites is, do not let Ipob or Igbo turn you against this noble man while they send hardened criminal like Theodore Orji, Abaribe n Kalu Orji to the senate. My cent.

Bros wetin concern ibo man inside this matter? abi ibo people dey probe am?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by zombieTRACKER: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:

These comment right here is the sole reason these politicians get away with all sort of evil against the masses..

How can Nigeria progress with tribalism.. Hate and utter display of Stupidity..

Its clear to the blind that these guys are looting money with reckless abandon..

Any sensible human being will like corruption to be nipped in the bud..

Spits on bloody tribalists..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Redhot111(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:

it's high time we had 'dislike' button on nairaland. I really feel like disliking some posts now starting from the one I'm quoting now
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by realstars: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
I Like Confeshion
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by zombieTRACKER: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Redhot111:

Bros wetin concern ibo man inside this matter? abi ibo people dey probe am?

That's how a typical zombie reasons..

It's the Igbo that is probing NDDC.. To make Buhari and his goons look bad..

If a zombie had his way.. He will stop all corruption probes against all buhari cronies .. And direct Efcc to focus on opposition..

That's the mindset of a zombie..

One of them said it's the opposition that is behind the insecurity in the North and cos of that Buhari is handicapped..

Zombies are worse than Ebola

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by EddyRex: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
more hit grin
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Salvador1: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:

the era of divide and rule tactic has long gone.
This is how foolish afonjas can go to the detriment of other tribes.
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by prophetfire: 10:39am On May 16, 2022
Superwave:

. You will have to spend sometime in Sambisa Forrest.
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by BloomingDale(f): 10:46am On May 16, 2022
Superwave:

It’s actually Ijaw thieves/militants that were against him.
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by Parachoko: 10:50am On May 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

It’s actually Ijaw thieves/militants that were against him.
Foolish talk

Face the person wey dey attack your people and leave Ijaws out of this una madness. How can you call a whole tribe "Thieves"? The person you quote is not an ijaw man and was not speaking on behalf of Ijaws, but your cowardice had to make you pick on the Ijaws.

This is the same Akpabio wey carry Ghana must Go filled with money go meet Tompolo for Delta State.
Re: BREAKING: Before I Became Minister, NDDC Had Over 300 Bank Accounts ― Akpabio by BloomingDale(f): 11:35am On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Foolish talk

Face the person wey dey attack your people and leave Ijaws out of this una madness. How can you call a whole tribe "Thieves"? The person you quote is not an ijaw man and was not speaking on behalf of Ijaws, but your cowardice had to make you pick on the Ijaws.

This is the same Akpabio wey carry Ghana must Go filled with money go meet Tompolo for Delta State.

I said Ijaw thieves/militants. Where did I make mention of the whole Ijaw people?

(1) (Reply)

Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest / Lukeman Alleges Plot To Return Oshiomhole As APC Chairman. / Fayose's Mum Curses Son's Attackers...you Shall Never Know Peace!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.