Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks (55860 Views)

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by invectives(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
jumper524:
This man is owing workers zero salaries, u know why
Cos the state workers has stooped workimg because of non payment of salaries..

Ayade is just 52 and is maintaining a bad example to the youths..
Huh?? this one na the more u look the less you see??
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by onadana: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Flyingngel:
jerryunit48 post:

How old is this man ?

Guy I weak big time.
To think that he is a professor is something else.
It goes to show that in Nigeria, attending the highest level if education does not equate to intelligence, performance and productivity.

Just imagine.Because he is a professor he should not dress good to meet up his dress sense.Nah wa oo.It is the type of mentality when a pastor marries a wife and she demands for sex he will say she is too worldly.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Lovelive: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
jerryunit48:
How old is this man ?

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by frozen70(f): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
We must get sense byeforce
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by holocron: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you don't have coronavirus yourself, how can the face mask protect you when your eyes are still open to be contaminated by the virus. Besides do you think that viruses are not so small that they can easily pass through the weaves of the so called face mask?
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Flyingngel(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
GboyegaD post:

Why are you so bittered? A professor doesn't have his life to live anymore, right? Oga, please grow up.

Who is this one?
Did you see in my post bittered? or you want to show yourself?
Does his dressing improve the living conditions of Cross riverians?
Is Calabar is neat as when Donald duke was a Governor?
check yourself ooo.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Aguogba(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
I used to hush them when they call them "Atam", I was totally wrong.

Aaaaaaaattttttttttaaaam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Flyingngel(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
onadana post:

Just imagine.Because he is a professor he should not dress good to meet up his dress sense.Nah wa oo.It is the type of mentality when a pastor marries a wife and she demands for sex he will say she is too worldly.

Imagine what?
Imagine that his dress sense have improve the living conditions of his people?
Or it have paid theirs salaries up to date. Or it has bring industries and companies to Cross river thereby creating job for the teaming unemployed graduates.
Mind yourself.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by naturefellow(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Last last, coro go catch whomever e wan catch
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
I prefer the original mask design or the black ones
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Eficator: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
jumper524:
u a teacher?
Ask secondary school teachers if they've been pain for past 6months..

Lol.....bro I will advise you get your fact right.

I repeat Ayade has paid salaries both primary and secondary school till date. As I'm speaking we are expecting April salary. Don't be ignorant.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by suremanpatriot: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
COVID IS SENDING SPIRITUAL MESSAGES THAT MANY IGNORANT CITIZENS ARE NOT SEEING.
The spiritual message covid19 is telling people in african countries from God.
1)
FACE MASK IS WORN BY ROBBERS AT NIGHT...NOW Covid is here tell us that the compulsory face mask wearing it impose on rulers and their conspirators fish them out truly as robbers(looters) to be punished with Covid19 and no foreign land to flee to with their loots.
2)
WASHING OF HANDS ...Covid tells you that the evil african rulers' hands are not clean spiritually and they must have their hands Washed with THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, IF THEY TRULY DESIRE TO BE CLEAN OF COVID19. INJUSTICE AND EMBEZZLEMENT IS ENOUGH IN SOCALLED GIANT OF AFRICA.sad

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by opribo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
So he is using Coronavirus to do guy man okay. If he likes let him not protect himself adequately. When the time comes he will do the proper thing.

I dont know why people trivialize everything in this country.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by GboyegaD(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Flyingngel:
GboyegaD post:

Why are you so bittered? A professor doesn't have his life to live anymore, right? Oga, please grow up.

Who is this one?
Did you see in my post bittered? or you want to show yourself?
Does his dressing improve the living conditions of Cross riverians?
Is Calabar is neat as when Donald duke was a Governor?
check yourself ooo.

Oga, your vent doesn't correspond to your post of asking about his age and if he is a professor because of his dressing. It only tells of your level of bitterness. Take a chill pill and read it to yourself again with an open mind
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Calia: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Happily posing with different face masks..

As if the Pandemic is a good one...
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Viciyke00(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abeg My Governor Willie Obiano can do better.
Him na Governor with correct swagger
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by mrlua: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Because he is a professor, he shouldn't dress stylish abi? Na was for some Nigerians.
Flyingngel:
jerryunit48 post:

How old is this man ?

Guy I weak big time.
To think that he is a professor is something else.
It goes to show that in Nigeria, attending the highest level if education does not equate to intelligence, performance and productivity.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Dollabiz: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by wiseman1494(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
jerryunit48:
How old is this man ?
Old enough to be a professor
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by princechina(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
ABA face mask
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by adecz: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Too local & childish!!

There are ways you can be
trendy in a matured way!!

Nonsense!!
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Calyxfidel: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good to support locally made products, some uninformed hard-to-please people downplaying this nice drive will still call him out if he puts on the china made corona infected masks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by OChimex: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
jerryunit48:
How old is this man ?

a 21 year old professor. �

Most short people don't have long intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Chivasex: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
one would think that education could've help this man to be more polished but it's obvious it didn't.
what a shame of a professor, maybe the money he has stolen is making him malfunction.

Shame
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Chivasex: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
I agree with you
OChimex:

a 21 year old professor. �

Most short people don't have long intelligence.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by rammytt(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
sleeknaija:

Whats ur location? Can u supply to ikorodu?

Sure..We are online. @wdcouture dot com
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Janemma(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=9PBLIVE post=88746287]Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River State is very ready for this Corona pandemic, fashion wise.

No doubt he's the most fashionable Governor. so this is the latest fashion trend . oya lets follow suit
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by onadana: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Flyingngel:
onadana post:

Imagine what?
Imagine that his dress sense have improve the living conditions of his people?
Or it have paid theirs salaries up to date. Or it has bring industries and companies to Cross river thereby creating job for the teaming unemployed graduates.
Mind yourself.

O boy na wa ooo.So make him no dress again because people no chop or pay salary.Make him kuku naked.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Janemma(f): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
i tire oo
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Ubdavis(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Person dey grow pass to d play for San San!
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by dboo442: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ayade beware of coronavirus bcus when it comes,your olimpotic meristemesis&kinetic crystallization won't save us.Chai hunger everywere
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Morizo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River State is very ready for this Corona pandemic, fashion wise.

No doubt he's the most fashionable Governor. smiley

Audio governor, a charlatan and embarrassment to even kindergarten administrators. He has nothing to offer but audio projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.