Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks (55853 Views)

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Neoteny7: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2020
jerryunit48:
How old is this man ?

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Flyingngel(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Halopy post:

What has his age got to do with this? Is it now a crime to wear matching outfit? What has that got to do with been a professor? Bubu that has no fashion sense what has he achieved?

I think the guy is just advertising the face mask. He is an ambassador of local manufacturing. He was one of the frontliners of the campaign for local contents. He mobilised the garment factories in Cross river to produce that face mask as well as the Abia governor when our Bubu and other governors wait to receive their own share from China. Let's learn to judge objectively.

Bros I don't care what he wears but delivering dividends of democracy.
Have you seen Calabar when Donald Duke hold sway as Governor?
It was the neatest state in Nigeria but now it is an eyesore.
if he cannot deal with the cleanliness of calabar how will he perform in other sectors convincingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by JaffyJoe(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U still don't get it, this material face mask is to make us protect each other from the virus, when you cough while wearing the face mask, it trap the droplet from your mouth, so if u have the virus u won't spread it. So if everyone is putting on the mask, we are more or less protecting people around us from being infected if we have it.

So knowing fully well now that it isn't everyone wearing it, what happens if someone somewhat asymptomatic with Covid-19 in the same room with you sneezes in the air? Does this reduce your chances? If your answer isn't an absolute YES, then it's an irresponsible move by a not so bright leadership of the state.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Goalnaldo(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Guys allow governor ayade to enjoy his childhood. That period is priceless smiley
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by AnanseK(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author
=Poshriel post=88759443]I don't care what he has achieved or what his plans are .. I only care that he is a youth[/quote]
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Goalnaldo(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Evergreen4:
Don't really know , but I think it is chinos material
I zoomed in and discovered it's jeans. I might be wrong though.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by ndidibabe(f): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2020
jumper524:
This man is owing workers zero salaries, u know why
Cos the state workers has stooped workimg because of non payment of salaries..

Ayade is just 52 and is maintaining a bad example to the youths..
52 how?
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by mozona(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2020
hmmm

face mask to match...... fashion of the day #covid19
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by AnanseK(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Poshriel:
I don't care what he has achieved or what his plans are .. I only care that he is a youth

Being a youth is temporary. Your allegiance will change as you grow up and grow older.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by GboyegaD(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Flyingngel:
jerryunit48 post:

How old is this man ?

Guy I weak big time.
To think that he is a professor is something else.
It goes to show that in Nigeria, attending the highest level if education does not equate to intelligence, performance and productivity.

Why are you so bittered? A professor doesn't have his life to live anymore, right? Oga, please grow up.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by nauto: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2020
advert
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by apex8988: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Eficator: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2020
jumper524:

I wonder why you people derive pleasure in talking what you have no idea about.
Ayade is not owing salaries till date, he has paid up till March and even as I'm talking April salary is on it's way. We can criticize him for other things, but not on salaries.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Digmygold: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
How many new clothes has he .made or bought since this pandemic started. Polithievecisns!
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by lawqus(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
While i support his encouragement to d local tailors, we must all look at dis Ankara's mask functionality,if it serves its purpose or will it help in transmitting d virus
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by domaboy1759: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Wear to match with empty brain
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Nairalandmonika: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
JaffyJoe:

So knowing fully well now that it isn't everyone wearing it, what happens if someone somewhat asymptomatic with Covid-19 in the same room with you sneezes in the air? Does this reduce your chances? If your answer isn't an absolute YES, then it's an irresponsible move by a not so bright leadership of the state.
It's the reason everyone should wear the mask, if that asymptomatic person sneeze while wearing the mask, the mask traps the droplets from the sneeze n prevent the virus from spreading in the air.
That's my point exactly. Everyone should ware the mask.
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by jumper524(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Eficator:

I wonder why you people derive pleasure in talking what you have no idea about.
Ayade is not owing salaries till date, he has paid up till March and even as I'm talking April salary is on it's way. We can criticize him for other things, but not on salaries.
u a teacher?
Ask secondary school teachers if they've been pain for past 6months..
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Evergreen4(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I zoomed in and discovered it's jeans. I might be wrong though.
OK,the material is fine though
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by apex6382: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 619213[/color]
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is young at heart. That's what matters

Honestly, I couldn't give a sh*t about his age or academic achievements... I just know that he has failed to better all his predecessors in nearly all ramifications!!!
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Lastmankc(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
This guy go sabi chop people wives
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Paulco095(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice outfit
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Paulco095(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice outfit
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Niggmatic: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2020
jumper524:

A 52 year old man is not a youth. Youths are between the age of 18 to 35. United Nations classified a youth as someone between the age of 18 to 30
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Kcdojoto(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
gospelpen:
But why is he only covering his mouth in the second picture?

If you are serious about protecting yourself from the COVID19, I don't think it makes sense to cover only your mouth and leave your nose open.

Dear blog and website owners on Nairaland, check out what I can do for you on Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/fa7f90d7b3
Because the face mask wanted to choke him to death in the first pic
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by gospelpen(f): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kcdojoto:

Because the face mask wanted to choke him to death in the first pic

Lol
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by sleeknaija(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
rammytt:
Lol

Must he "to-match" everything. That's what happen when u have a tailor sister-in-law.

Call us for your facemask. We sell in wholesale and retail. We care about your wellbeing and our aim is to make facemask available and affordable for all.

Cell#

Zero-8-zero. 7783. 6810

Whats ur location? Can u supply to ikorodu?
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by missvaj2015(f): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Everything for Nigeria na so so joke grin
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by Nickymezor(f): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
cool
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by achobs: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River State is very ready for this Corona pandemic, fashion wise.

No doubt he's the most fashionable Governor. smiley
These governors are still blowing guy doing "to match" with face masks when reality hits them they will sit up
Re: Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks by smart024(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River State is very ready for this Corona pandemic, fashion wise.

No doubt he's the most fashionable Governor. smiley

Fashion = 95%
Health = 05%
Final verdict = nonsense...

Note:
Rating done using WHO recommendation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.