Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (44749 Views)

IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Tissaia:
na uwarkan fa
bakyason jindadi ne? natabbata kinaso. daganin idonkin nan kina buqatan namiji
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by AgabaIDu2: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Respect is reciprocal. So she's reciprocating their respect over calling her a slut and a prostĺtute. cool
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Area4Area: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Grayoso:

Typical Igbo hypocrite. You were on Mars when Kanu was writing a bible based on hate against Yorubas? You were on the Moon when he decreed Yorubas must be killed before a snake if both are in the same room with an Igbo?

Abi you dey kirikiri or Guantanamo Bay when Kanu demanded Igbos must not patronise Yoruba churches and businesses?

This is why you Igbos will remain hated. You only see the reaction of others and never the actions from Igbos, you supported by commission or omission, others later react to.

Call Yorubas betrayers because you could not have Biafta yet conveniently forget Azikiwe was first to betray the South when he colluded with the North to truncate Awolowo's effort to have a secession clause inserted in our constitution in 1954.

Have you guys ever blamed Azikiwe, the real culprit, for your inability to gain Biafra? Hell no !!! Na Yoruba man Awolowo una face with venom, insult, lies, revisionist and propaganda in another shameful show of how Igbo man is fond of attacking others and sparing his own.

Cry daily you are hated yet forget the hate that led your leaders to brutally kill the leaders of others while sparing their Igbo compatriots.

Beef Nigeria non-stop about "forcing" you to remain in the "zoo" yet forget it was Ironsi who decreed we must have unitary system at a time Igboman thought he could use his position as head of State to subjugate other Nigerians and deeply their commonwealth for Igbos to control.

Label North "born to rule" and Yorubas "greedy" yet conveniently forget the greatest show of greed and lust for power Azikiwe and Igbos showed in their quest to have Igbos dominate and control very influential positions of leadership and authority in Yorubaland.

Till today, and non-stop, this "I go before others" hypocrisy of Igbos remains on display for all to see. Oga look in the mirror to see the face of revisionism and hypocrisy that makes Igbos to be hated and disliked.
You just nailed it, Igbos would always deny any of those things you talked about ever happened.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by umykal: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
What seems to be a sour exchange occurred on twitter between members of the IPOB and the controversial journalist - Kemi Olunloyo after the latter’s earlier claim whether the leader of the IPOB group is dead or alive.

She tweeted thus

Source: https://twitter.com/kemiolunloyo/status/1253042921823178757?s=21
Kemi is an attention seeker.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2020
PentiumPro:

There is a common denominator among all you Ipob slaves

Terrible English

Indeed.You can get a severe headache, instantly, reading the post of an IPOBian lol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Redcrafton: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Whenever IPOB miscreants are been punished for their stupidity, they start merging with the peaceful Igbos.
Please IPOB miscreants should leave nairaland and go form whatever they want, we need some quiet on nairaland and never you talk about Igbos and IPOB miscreants together, they're different.

IPOB and have caused the Igbos enough emotional injury.

What have you plain coward said about the Miyetti allah miscreants that have caused more pains to all Nigerians.

Are the killer Miyetti allah miscreants not different from the peaceful bororo Fulani people?

Miyetti allah and Boko miscreants have not only caused the north emotional injury but thousands of DEATHS.

Physician cure thou yourself first...

Deal with it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Area4Area: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
infogeneral:
Now aunty Kemi is playing God, claiming to be the only one who knows what's about to happen to someone. "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."
IPOB and hypocrisy, when she was saying and 'predicting' what you wanted to hear, you worshipped her. Now she's drawn out her fangs on IPOB who are slaves to her because she knows how to press their mumu buttons, you're now preaching.
Too late, take the preaching back home

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Tissaia:
Kaci kutumar ubanka
hahahahahahahha, irin wanan ashar din da sassafe haka??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by okeybarca: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
You will not die a good death.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Jdbrasco2: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
She a public nuisance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by MhizJoyce(f): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
baike:
I'm the only one who knows what's about to happen to Kanu

I don't understand what she mean by that

What?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Shocking!!! The same Kemi Ipods were hailing few days back with the death of Abba Kyari!! �

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by manuelreports: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
ashacot:
IPOB has really brought shame and Disgrace to igboland. They have relegated us backward politically.

Thank God kemi understand that it s the criminal low life set of Igbo youths that listen to that clown and cloned DILECTOR
Igbo my foot
Keep denying your ethnic group.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Redcrafton: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Bighead9:

Who dash monkey Banana? The East has nothing in comon with the South South. We were only saying so, cause we wanted to steal the oils in the South South. But the South Southerners are wiser than us. The North and West are also protecting the South South.

Please Aunty Kemi, forgive us. This our chest beating is the one that put us in this trouble.

But the 19 unproductive northern states have some thing in common...abi?

Yes they POVERTY!...in common!

All the tier one banks except GTB are managed by Igbos. Not one is managed by the 19 failed northern states. Your fear of the Igbos is real.

How would you cope in the north. The Yorubas can hardly invest outside their region. So?

You should be worshiping the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
umykal:

Kemi is an attention seeker.

Who does not know that? Yet did IPOB and Igbos not elevate her to the position of high Priestess when she was announcing the imminent death of their enemies?

IPOB and Igbos have bought the bad market called Kemi Olunloyo and they should enjoy the ignominy of associating with such a divisive, unstable and controversial character in the first place merely because of hate for others.

Now Nigerians have lost counts of the many waste men and women (like FFK, Fayose,Omokri et al) mumuim Igbos and yanking their chain merely because Igbos foolishly think the enemy of their enemy is their friend.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by LordShiva97(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Two totally irrelevant parties. We have more important problems.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by PFRB: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2020
I wonder what the Yoruba in this site see with Igbos, IPOB and Biafra.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by LordShiva97(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2020
HimName:
Kemi referred IPOB as SLAVES.
Asari also called them SLAVES.
This is the simplest of mathematics.
The word 'Slave' is frequent.
I go with the frequent.
Asari and Kemi can never be wrong.
They are nothing but a mare slave.
Brilliant logic. Such ingenuity!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Area4Area: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2020
Redcrafton:

What have you plain coward said about the Miyetti allah miscreants that have caused more pains to all Nigerians.

Are the killer Miyetti allah miscreants not different from the peaceful bororo Fulani people?

Miyetti allah and Boko miscreants have not only caused the north emotional injury but thousands of DEATHS.

Physician cure thou yourself first...

Deal with it.
Trying to derail with other topics, why not open another thread for that, this thread is about the latest problem the IPOB slaves brought upon themselves.

The bolded won't be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Tissaia:
na uwarkan fa
okay toh romance fa kinaso? nazo muke hira INA debe miki kewa ina dan wasa dake INA rungumeki ajikina qam! ina dan shafa ko ina jikinki sama sama munajin dadi ina dan wasa da gashin ki kekuma zan Dan bude miki wandona kisa hanunki kikama abin kina shafawa kina mulmulwa kina tsotson bakina nima haka aaahh! wash! dadi ba'a magana
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by humblemikel(f): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Bighead9:

You are right. We know we can chest beat.
But Bros, make Una take am easy on us. The lashing too much. Abeg, make Una beg Aunty kemi for us. We Igbo's don too suffer.

Lol
I leave you and your ancestors to Madam Kemi the ultimate Savager
Good luck to all Igbo's at the war front with Kemi Baby the Savage
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Redcrafton: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Bighead9:

Lies.
The North contribute a large percentage of what goes to the Economy, through Agriculture. Buy the East contribute nothing to the Economy. I'm an Igbo man from Aba, I guarantee you this. The East contribute nothing.

Aba kiii you there.

Good! So how many of your managers from the failed north are managing your money in any of those banks?

Not one!

You have agriculture yet your region is the poverty capital of Nigeria...

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Redcrafton: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Trying to derail with other topics, why not open another thread for that, this thread is about the latest problem the IPOB slaves brought upon themselves.

The bolded won't be tolerated.

I am replying from lines in your post...So who is derailing....aboki?

I know you are not good with reasoning...In a reasoning aptitude test...you will score 2 and I need to score 139 to be in same unity school as you.

That's failed Nigeria for you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by sencekompis: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2020
The woman has taken another dose
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant by Auxilliarytony(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Instead of you to find a work to engage yourself in, you are there searching for servants to lecture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.