Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano (35820 Views)

Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / Ganduje Seeks Amendment To Emirate Council Act / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by bizzibodi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
This man is a thief,barawo!did he not said pple are dying of other illnesses not covid what happen to kano monthly allocations?see his neck like bullion bag.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Amanda4life: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Grandollar
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by suremanpatriot: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
triplec93:

I am bewildered about your gross foolishness and that of your type, people like you should be arrested and severely dealt with, you might out of your stupid nature contract this virus and transmit it to innocent vulnerable contacts of yours, whom might end up paying the price of your wickedness by their lives. I hate insulting people but you are just too wicked, in the USA of recent times neva has such number of people die in a short while.
WE THINK YOU ARE IGNORAMUS AND TOTALLY DELUSIONAL BY GOVT PROPAGANDA TO WRITE THIS RUBBISH HERE undecided
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by larion: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
When a whole Lagos got the sum of 10 Billion.

This is where he need to make use of the money we saw in his video clip during the Election. Our mumu don do!

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

If I order 2 logos, how long will it take you to deliver...besides I can't see any of your work on nairaland here
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by sean079: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
6digitscomrade:
use head mr man.. nothing like sunlight therapy..

Alright, can you explain the reason behind low death recorded rate in Africa as a result of convid-19?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by donbrowser(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Truth but let's not play politics now....Corona virus is so really n Kano now seems to be in panic mood....I just don't know why our governors are so useless n stupid....I mean what was Kano doing since?....they have large population plus international airport....y didn't they act fast to curtail dis?
There's no coronavirus in Kano.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Dollabiz: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
To squander abi
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by justy15: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Gandollar should deep hand in his agbada and bring out the dollars in his possession. It will be enough for this purpose, thieves in agbada clothing...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Lokoyen(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have family and friends in Kano, and most parts of the North... The Panic you are talking about is in the media, not on ground!!!

Not trying to make light of anything, but let's all be real for once... 1. Ganduje is not getting 15 Billion from anywhere (He needs to stop this nonsense)
2. The virus has spread far beyond the control of our leaders (This is a hard cold reality).
3. The virus, at this point, will run its course and disappear with far less mortality than what the whole world is wishing and projecting for Nigeria, and Africa.
4. The earlier they cut off inter-state movements, and allow each state open up her economy, the better for us all!!!

I love this submission.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by aigbokiejohnson(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Are the black markets closed to convert gandollar to naira? Somebody to please help him out
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Dshocker(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Can you imagine this fool of a governor
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by WHITELIGHTER: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Lolz it is finished... No wonder the cases in Kano has been rising magically
u get the drift. It's all about access to funds....the level of corruption in this govt is off the charts
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by galaxy2020(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Use the dollars you collected as bride, ole, how much does kano contribute to the federal purse?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by SirBunky85(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

The point is your temperature theory is stupid
If we adjust for population from Florida in Nigeria then we should have over 100000 cases

The idea that this will disappear with summer is madness

Florida is very cold compared to Africa? With a range of 22-32 Celsius in Miami this week

Is it colder than South Africa that has the most cases
Is it colder than Cairo?

Guy stop talking rubbish
God bless for tutoring dat gullible fellow who thought dat he can mislead the public with such silly submission
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Deepsky(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Noooooooo
... Go and continue hosting COVID-19 CUP COMPETITION
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by DigitalBrands01: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
larion:

If I order 2 logos, how long will it take you to deliver...besides I can't see any of your work on nairaland here
OK.

Please see my Profile for my info
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Viciyke00(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
This man just wan cash out. Sinzu money ...
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by NAMYID: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/governor-ganduje-seeks-n15b-support-from-fg-to-fight-covid-19.html

what about the first Covid-19 allocation that was issued?

You want more... okay am watching you
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by vRendoh(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
These Guvnors mangos ripe well this year. Dem hammer jackpot.
Na so o!
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by AgbajeRichyBaba(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
God punish you there olofo, see werey mouth dey sha wan chop everything sef nd I don't evn know wat dey know..
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
jaxxy:

Does this imply we have manufactured cases of covid19 in Nigeria? Is politics and corruption suddenly creeping in?

just few days ago we heard 150 people died mysteriously in Kano.

it is all part of the plan. pay the media, cook up stories and then apply for FG funding.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Provie(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases, that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally go down and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Smartiyke40: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
This Chimpanzee like looking man is just a political Barawo...
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by knowhowk: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases, that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally go down and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown
Na Dem,They Encourage the Spread with Ignorance information ,I wonder who pays these set of people .Anyone reading the agent of Evil Comments should not take them serious .Covid 19 is real ,It's here in Nigeria and Killing .
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Charly68: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Governor Dollar himself ..why not 70b
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by omonnakoda: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
SirBunky85:
God bless for tutoring dat gullible fellow who thought dat he can mislead the public with such silly submission
It is annoying but many people believe that rubbish

Arizona has a population of 7 million it has 5000 cases and 200 dead

Temperature range this week

20 -40 Celsius
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by larion: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
OK.

Please see my Profile for my info

I can see your info, but I can't see any work you have done there
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Freemanalee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Don't mind this man..he is looking for palliative for this fasting..you know they are lazy..so this lockdown has given them the opportunity for laziness..
Gandollar is just sourcing for money to feed the lazy ones during fasting.
These people are also very wicked..the prices of food items has skyrocketed like hell in Kano..simply because of Ramadan. This is a perennial behavior by these people..They fast and pray but wickedness is in their heart. Exploiting their fellow Muslims during the Ramadan period..
Our FG sef no kukuma get sense...
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Rapmoney(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

Do not talk ignorantly
what is the temperature right now in Texas,Florida, Georgia,Louisiana, Nevada
Florida has nearly 30000 cases and nearly 1000 deaths
Texas over 20000 cases
Louisiana nearly 25000 cases
Here you are spouting crazy theories about weather and summer

Senseless comment!
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
knowhowk:
Na Dem,They Encourage the Spread with Ignorance information ,I wonder who pays these set of people .Anyone reading the agent of Evil Comments should not take them serious .Covid 19 is real ,It's here in Nigeria and Killing .
People making money from the Virus are preventing you from knowing the truth. It's your choice meanwhile
https://news.yahoo.com/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Rapmoney(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

The point is your temperature theory is stupid
If we adjust for population from Florida in Nigeria then we should have over 100000 cases

The idea that this will disappear with summer is madness

Florida is very cold compared to Africa? With a range of 22-32 Celsius in Miami this week

Is it colder than South Africa that has the most cases
Is it colder than Cairo?

Guy stop talking rubbish

Using harsh tone and words to promote this propaganda of yours will not work. Only weak and gullible people fall for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.