Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano (35826 Views)

Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / Ganduje Seeks Amendment To Emirate Council Act / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by stormborn28(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin This man is a thief, ole grin 10 billion for what?
15billion
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Elitecool: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2020
And small small, they will drain all these cash donations finish and nothing will remain to transfer to the less privilege. Chai, Chai, there's Godooo���
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by triplec93(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
All of you quoting me are just throwing insults. Are you not foolish to be insulting some1 in an anonymous forum & you think it will affect me. The wise have liked my post, you guys should keep wallowing in stupidity.
The foolish like you, you mean? You've just received likes from fools like you.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Josephobaz1985: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases, that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally go down and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown
i give you my full support. You are right

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
When a whole Lagos got the sum of 10 Billion.

This is where he need to make use of the money we saw in his video clip during the Election. Our mumu don do!

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Nice comment. You said you design company logo, kindly mail me on gboyega05@gmail.com, let's see if we can work together.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by lagdmark(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2020
sirwilli:
Sir no money in FG Account right now
The reserve the federal government has now is budgeted for election 2023
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Orpe7(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Why is it so hard to believe this man
Is it because of his famous Babariga video?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by brainhgeek(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Sir, before you need money, you need sense for your ur people. They don't believe Corona birus can hit them. They still gather for jumat, sense is the real money you need for them
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by speedchariot(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
This Man too like dollar bill. Be wary of him
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Yakijesus: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
These people are just doing business with us. Increasing numbers to get money. God will judge them.
Luckydubby7:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/governor-ganduje-seeks-n15b-support-from-fg-to-fight-covid-19.html
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Sholaco: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Cantonese: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
Florida and Texas has far less cases when adjusted to population than New York and Washington. If you read the news you will hear that southern states are opening up. Moreso Florida is still very cold when compared to Africa. I know what I am saying.

Surely you do not know what you are saying. You are that doubting Thomas waiting to see it within and around you first.

Education makes some people sound unknowledgeable. Maybe you are one of the pupils of Wole Soyinka who have knowledge yet use their knowledge and English to confuse others.

Even if corvid 19 is not real to you, can you not see or read about the deaths of thousands of people everyday from this disease? Why do you have information and yet you deceive yourself and others?

If temperature could stop it, why has it killed in the north of Nigeria? How can you equate this with flu bro? Why has temperature in the north not stopped it? Have you not read that it is a disease of the lungs?

Please read or if you have not read enough kindly ask others for more enlightenment.

Cheers.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

The point is your temperature theory is stupid
If we adjust for population from Florida in Nigeria then we should have over 100000 cases

The idea that this will disappear with summer is madness

Florida is very cold compared to Africa? With a range of 22-32 Celsius in Miami this week

Is it colder than South Africa that has the most cases
Is it colder than Cairo?

Guy stop talking rubbish
Even you that did this post, so you understand what you just said.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
DeZoro:
This Kano state Government is a crook. There is no Covid 19 in Kano. People are dying of Cholera and diarrhea and they claimed is coronavirus. What a great scam on broad day light. The governor is even wearing Covid 19 cap and vest just to get 15b or get sympathy? These people are so clueless and devilish. Go to their health care centers and see how workers have ran away from work because of the threat. I repeat! There is no coronavirus in Kano. It diarrhea and cholera that is killing people. FG should not release anything for Kano Sate Government, is a scam.

You're right
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by KingUg(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2020
DeZoro:
This Kano state Government is a crook. There is no Covid 19 in Kano. People are dying of Cholera and diarrhea and they claimed is coronavirus. What a great scam on broad day light. The governor is even wearing Covid 19 cap and vest just to get 15b or get sympathy? These people are so clueless and devilish. Go to their health care centers and see how workers have ran away from work because of the threat. I repeat! There is no coronavirus in Kano. It diarrhea and cholera that is killing people. FG should not release anything for Kano Sate Government, is a scam.
bro am in Kano presently you just spoke my mind majority of the people here doesn't have access to good water most people here die more of cholera & typhoid..... This coronavirus case in Kano is a big scam
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2020
autonomous22:

People like u are d reason why dis virus keeps spreading....

Just look at how u r misleading the public...

If the virus could survive in other part of African Countries with more harsh weather than Nigeria, what then makes you think the virus won't survive here...

Who are you... What is the source of ur info

Stop dis nonsense
You cannot substantiate what you just said. I need figures. Evidence
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Mojisola27: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
15 billion naira? God help us in this country o.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Cantonese:

Surely you do not know what you are saying. You are that doubting Thomas waiting to see it within and around you first.

Education makes some people sound unknowledgeable. Maybe you are one of the pupils of Wole Soyinka who have knowledge yet use their knowledge and English to confuse others.

Even if corvid 19 is not real to you, can you not see or read about the deaths of thousands of people everyday from this disease? Why do you have information and yet you deceive yourself and others?

If temperature could stop it, why has it killed in the north of Nigeria? How can you equate this with flu bro? Why has temperature in the north not stopped it? Have you not read that it is a disease of the lungs?

Please read or if you have not read enough kindly as others for more enlightenment.

Cheers.
The deaths we are seeing are not in Nigeria. Ours are Audio cases. I know Nigerians, if there is anyone displaying symptoms of Covid even doctors, they will video it but all we are seeing is test positive test positive. Nonsense
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
triplec93:

The foolish like you, you mean? You've just received likes from fools like you.
I am not looking for likes, what will I do with it, nobody on Nairaland will ever know my Identity. I just appreciate the fact that I have been able to pass some vital information that will save lives.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by triplec93(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
I am not looking for likes, what will I do with it, nobody on Nairaland will ever know my Identity. I just appreciate the fact that I have been able to pass some vital information that will save lives.
Abeg don't quote me again, discussing with you is a waste of time
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lostz:
this is why Kano covid19 cases have been rising as if it is election result?

Does this imply we have manufactured cases of covid19 in Nigeria? Is politics and corruption suddenly creeping in?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by abeggnow: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
When a whole Lagos got the sum of 10 Billion.

This is where he need to make use of the money we saw in his video clip during the Election. Our mumu don do!

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
If this coronavirus continues for 2 more years, Boko haram matter will end because it won't be as profitable.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Cantonese: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
The deaths we are seeing are not in Nigeria. Ours are Audio cases. I know Nigerians, if there is anyone displaying symptoms of Covid even doctors, they will video it but all we are seeing is test positive test positive. Nonsense

Audio ko, radio ni.

Truly you are one of the doubting Thomases. One question for you:
Why did the Nigerian medical council reject the Chinese doctors?
Do you have a small tv in your house? Even if it is a 12 inch? Or can you get enough data? Please tune to Channels or AIT in the mornings to see survivors of corvid 19 speaking there.
You can also find your way to Yaba or Luth or the test center around you to prove if it is real.
Or maybe you are waiting to contact it first to prove if it is real.

Face to face is better than one milljon letters, as they say. Please try out any or all the options I just showed to you.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by seunayantokun(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na thief
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by 6digitscomrade: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

Where do you get that notion
from the mofos peddling heat theories.. I can’t argue on diz not in the mood to teach today..
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by linearity: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases, that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally go down and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown

Bros, I hear your optimism, that is the way to go; because any how any how, we want this virus to go!

However, you can’t compare Nigeria with US that keeps records. People die everyday in Nigeria from all sort of illness and autopsy are not mandatory as in the US.

If asked now that, how many people die in Nigeria in the year 2019? No body know the answer, if anyone tell you that, they know....then they are lying.....So, if we don’t know how many died, it is impossible to know how many died from malaria or flu or even covid-19.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by 6digitscomrade: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
sean079:

I guess u never take your time to read the news because its not talking about heat but sunlight heat which is totally different from the heat generated by your body. Statistic across the world already support this fact that there is less death in Africa.
use head mr man.. nothing like sunlight therapy..
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Bola146(f): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Collegenews:
You can't even read properly. Who made mention of 10B?
Both of you are thieves
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
See his face, he want to share the monies to his cronies.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by TruthinAction: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
From now on requisition for fund should be accompanied with detailed breakdown of how the fund is intended to be used. You will be surprised to hear that a bed will cost 50 million naira. Our leaders are thieves. They are always looking for opportunities to loot. They don't call millions anymore. All projects are now in billions. Even digging of graves have to be in billions. The grass cutter scam is even a small issue. From now on, all projects are in billions. Even hospital syringe will be bought with billions. Paracetamol will be bought with billions. Hell awaits you all.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Collegenews: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bola146:

Both of you are thieves
Okies.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Kingjay007: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
This guy is a bloody criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents / DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.