Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano (35827 Views)

Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / Ganduje Seeks Amendment To Emirate Council Act / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
sean079:

Thats false enlightment. Seems you both never study the death statistin around the world before coming out to debunk others fact.

Read the link below to educate yourself properly

https://news.yahoo.com/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html
Thank you for the link. I have added to my OP

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Jostoman: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

Is your father?
am ashamed of you and you need to go and buy a new sense at ajangbadi market
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by j1mmy: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thief - someone tell him to convert $5 Million Dollars he stole into naira and see how much it is.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Seunpaul01(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Lolz it is finished... No wonder the cases in Kano has been rising magically

I'm telling you. They are just going around tagging people with malaria fever n cold as coronavirus patients. All because of the money they intend to get from the government n other bodies. Most of them just want to mk quick money during this virus.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/governor-ganduje-seeks-n15b-support-from-fg-to-fight-covid-19.html
In a sane country,this man should be behind bars before now.The dollars wasn't enough for him,he's trying to also utilize this opportunity to loot
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by 1122miki: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
That's how they are using this covid19 issue to cash out.scammer govt and governors.He needs 50Billion,thief.that's why every gonernors are claiming they have corona virus in their states all for fraud and cash out.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Realadey(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Where is the stuffed dollars na,gandollar?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by 1122miki: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigeria corona virus is a scam.No real corona virus in nigeria.All is for scam/fraud.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Ajibade123(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases, that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally go down and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown

Modified
Just an additional info
https://news.yahoo.com/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html
bro people are dying in Nigeria
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by omooajisnooni: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by sean079: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
Thank you for the link. I have added to my OP

You are welcome Bro. I am already exhausted explaining to these purveyour of evil prophesis and prediction that Africa is totally safe naturally. Even I screen shot the latest convid 19 table to proof my point
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by naijaman2225(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
Florida and Texas has far less cases when adjusted to population than New York and Washington. If you read the news you will hear that southern states are opening up. Moreso Florida is still very cold when compared to Africa. I know what I am saying.
SOUTHERN STATES ARE OPENING BECAUSE YOU HAVE IRRESPONSIBLE REPUBLICANS AS GOVERNORS IN THOSE STATES.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by akunakatasi: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
what is happening in kano is far beyond human reasoning... I think Gandoller should return that power he mischievously denied from sanusi lamido. I think that will solve the problem. 15bill me....
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ajibade123:

bro people are dying in Nigeria
I am interested in symptoms. Have anyone been caught on Camera with Covid symptoms?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Ajibade123(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
I am interested in symptoms. Have anyone been caught on Camera with Covid symptoms?
medical confidentiality na
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by WeRblessed(f): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases, that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally go down and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown

Modified
Just an additional info

Do you know that Florida weather is hotter than Nigerian weather? Still, Americans are dying in Florida. Louisiana has the same weather as Nigeria and still they are recording more deaths. Please stop spreading ignorance. Social distancing and washing your hands including wearing masks are just the remedy for now.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Igwe2(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Immediately I saw the abruptly increase in kano figure, I knew they will put politics into it. Since Lagos was taking more attention of the federal govt the northern will always find a way to be there. Add one state to either south or west, the north will ask for two.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 1:06am On Apr 24, 2020
WeRblessed:

Do you know that Florida weather is hotter than Nigerian weather? Still, Americans are dying in Florida. Louisiana has the same weather as Nigeria and still they are recording more deaths. Please stop spreading ignorance. Social distancing and washing your hands including wearing masks are just the remedy for now.
A simple google search for average city temperature will help you
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by WeRblessed(f): 3:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Chapii:
A simple google search for average city temperature will help you

I don't need to Google as these are my states okay.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Chapii: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2020
WeRblessed:

I don't need to Google as these are my states okay.
Idiot. You live in 2 states and your body na thermometer abi.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by elchapoo: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Naija politicians no dey make money from oil again,
Na covid 19 be the new National cake.
No wonder Kano's cases dey rise as if dem add am excess yeast.
You can only support a Nigerian politician with a dead conscience.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by WeRblessed(f): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chapii:
Idiot. You live in 2 states and your body na thermometer abi.

I'm not gonna stoop to your level, but thanks.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by tragergeorge(m): 3:08am On Apr 27, 2020
sassysure:

It's not only USA, Italy, Spain or UK that are cold regions.
Most countries of the world are in cold regions and their cases are low. What is the cause if I may ask?
they handling it better we then

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents / DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.