Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed (26758 Views)

Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy / Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves / Buhari Treating Killer Herdsmen With Kid Gloves — Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by ossaisly(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by nairavsdollars(f): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2020
old man, you are damn wrong. accept your mistake, apologise to nairalanders and move on instead of trying to justify your cluelessness

DigitalBrands01:
grin
Kid Glove instead of Kit Glove!

Well, Some of you insulting your father probably have no idea that Hand glove is part of medical Kit

6 Likes

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by oluwaseyi0: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Tired if this pandemic already
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Angelfrost(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
did you read the news at all? old dude donated N160m to Lagos state government

They don't read, just in a hurry to attack any dissenting voice.

I just wrote about the sluggish and lackluster approach of the government in the fight against this pandemic in another thread... One would have thought we would be way ahead of this thing since we already have the experience and laid down blueprint from the Ebola crisis.

This level of mediocrity is unacceptable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by ekestic1976(f): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
grin

Well, Some of you insulting your father probably have no idea that Hand glove is part of medical Kit

Nothing like Kit Glove, Mr Know-all. It's Kid Glove now and forevermore.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Papichulostunne(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2020
When the government see every situation as political advantage is why the SGF is chairman of PTF.

There are 99+ 1 persons qualified for this but oga bubu thinks its still northern appointment something.. Hahaha.. I laugh at them all..

Is it not the same stupid SGF that attended a burial of a late covid-19 patient? When they themselves urged that no burial should take place.. Nor birthday parties(Funke), nor beer palor should open( Mama Authentic)

I put it to you that a lot of politicians will taste the wrath of God through this pandemic.. From FG to L.G.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Alexis11: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2020
We can't get an objective view from you papa. Just keep quiet sir.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by nairavsdollars(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2020
ha ha...see your life. the briefings by lie muhammed why didnt he tell you where Abba Kyari was in Lagos?

Ajibel:
“We need people to brief Nigerians on a daily basis. Who is giving us update? Nobody! We all feed on rumours and we don’t know what to believe”.

So the daily briefings from the presidential task force is what?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by jumper524(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Its either this covid-19 is not as bad as it is or our immune system here is stronger.

Our testing rate is poor and yet we arent having untested casualties and we all know our lockdown is pure bullshit..

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Richy4(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Thank you for telling the world your level of ignorance

You probably have no idea that Hand glove is part of medical Kit

Just go to Google and type in 'kid glove' dear. I'm just embarrassed based on your argument

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Abaman001(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by dingbang(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
God asked Solomon, tell me what to do for you, and Solomon prayed to God for wisdom to rule the people.

What did God do, he gave him all the wisdom in the land..

See eh, our leaders should go on their knees and ask God for wisdom because foolish leaders will send a country to ruins.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Angelfrost(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:
When you get power you wouldn't be any different....goan sit down my friend!!!!

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform after the lockdown, I'm available in Lagos as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Kindly quote me of interested

Be mature enough to take sound counsel regardless of who gives it... Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Osidazz19: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
did you read the news at all? old dude donated N160m to Lagos state government

He did not donate 160 million oh, he donated some food in his area then claim they ate are worth 160 million. Knowing Baba Bode and his gang in the criminal pdp, I can guarantee you that the food might not even be worth 20 million not to talk of 50 million. Anyway to gain attention.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Abaman001(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
grin

No gree make Busybody kill you oo
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Swingate(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
This man is actually right on this one, the response is just like playing to a poorly written script. The lockdown is poorly managed and the outreach to the masses is still slow.
My advise to the government is to get people on ground to educate people on the need to take this disease seriously and obey the social distancing order. Everyday in surulere I still see people in almost all the streets playing serious football and nobidy comes to have a chat with them, the markets are still over crowded each day and the people are also faced with hunger.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by pafra(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
i agree with him that the SGF shouldn't have been the covid-19 task force chairman. what does the man know about covid-19?
they are also treating the issue with kid glove. we saw all that happened at Abba kyari's burial...smh for this government

You should be thinking. In the world this pandemic is new even doctors are trying to understand it. That is why cure have not been found.

Is boss Mustafa the doctor treating patients? Our doctors are doing well kudos to them.

There is daily briefing on this pandemic for God sake. The minster of health and ncdc chairman who are experts in the task force give daily brief
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by tayo4ng(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
What can he do different, useless old ex prisoner.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by realstars: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2020
We Have Mr Integrety At The Top.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nitric(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
grin
Kid Glove instead of medical Gloves!

Well, Some of you insulting your father probably have no idea that Hand gloves are not same

Lookadiswan sad
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by taskcompleteng: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Well to me anything that they see that can help solve this issues should be done.
God help us all.

LIST OF PROPERTIES FORSALE IN AKOKA/BARIGA/LADI LAK/SHOMOLU

2 plot of land in akoka along the road with a bungalow and a storey separately in the same compound

Title RC
Asking price 130m

2 storey building Each on 2 different plot of land at Aiyetoro
The property is fence round

Asking 60m each

Tile RC

4block of 3bedroom flat on a full plot of Land at Shobande

Title RC

Asking Price 60.

A Standard plot of land at finbars Road Akoka

Asking Price 60m

Title RC

2 unit of 4block of 3bedroom flat on a full plot of Land at OSanpeju off Adetayo osho. Around Tabade. This property is Fence round with gate

Price 80m.

Title RC.

2 storey building used for student hostel along Finbars Road Akoka.

Asking Price 150m

Title. RC

A storey building consisting of Mini flat and 2 bedroom flats at Obayan Akoka.

Title RC
Asking 80m

6block of 3bedroom flat on a full plot of Land with A bungalow on a full plot at the back at Ilaje Road. Both selling together.

Asking 60m

Title RC

2block of 4bedroom flat at Adeboye with a bungalow BQ beside in BTW Akoka/bariga

Asking 35m

Title RC

A Tenement building off adeboye Bariga.

Title Receipt and Survey.

Asking. 20m

A Tenement building Ladi Lak.

Asking. 20m

A Tenement building Ladi Lak.

Title RC.

Asking. 30m

A Tenement building at Odunsi Road Bariga

Asking. 25m

For Inspection and Further information

Call
Emmanuel Udoh

07061960316 or

Chat me up
http:///2347061960316
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by princechina(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2020
For Port Harcourt Residents in Rivers State on the 3rd index Case. No need for panic

Mingi Hotel, Rumuomasi

An old run-down half-star hotel that should be called a guest house instead.
But it has 3 floors and over 30rooms
A man (hotel manager) who looked after his sick Boss (Hotel Owner) who returned from Abuja in a room in the Hotel.
The Boss later died (in the room) and his body was carried by this manager and 2 other Hotel Staff downstairs ,transported in a public transport cab to UPTH morgue
So we never confirmed the Boss had it, until his wife from Abuja called us to inform us of the mysterious circumstances of her husband's death and her suspicion.
We had to track down this Manager to his village, where he had run to hide, after he fell ill with fever, Catarrh and dry Cough (similar to his Boss) he now got afraid enough to cooperate with us.
He was tested last Saturday, his results only came back to us yesterday.
We are now testing the Hotel Staff, mortician and morgue attendant as well as looking for the Cab-man.
The contacts of the Manager are so many that it's scary

PHC COVID19 situation. Be careful guys but don't panic.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by F117nighthawk: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Are u not one of the looters who brought down the system to what it is today? Awon Ole, now u are not impressed, how can u, shameless old man
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by 123Map(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
What is my own, Nigeria failed since 1960 shocked

This made my 3minutes data useful smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPfZBbFM5GY
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
VOJA:
Nigeria wasn't ready for this pandemic, it's still not ready, and will never be ready. The citizens are not ready to stay indoors, everyone is always "going out to buy drugs when caught.
How dramatic Nigerians can be.
The Government Agencies on their parts are not trying their possibly best in line with our expectations.

NCDC, at first, reserved testing to only the elites and the returnees. I recall calling them on phone and their call center representative wasn't even helping issues at all, busy blabbing till she ended my call annoyingly.

At that point, I could imagine what majority of our brothers and sisters with symptoms related to COVID-19 are going through while reaching out to NCDC for help.
Imagine those who could barely sound so fluent putting a call to them, their expression could be tagged unserious cos they can't hit the points and they might not be attended to.

On the other hand, our uniform men and women have taken undue advantage of this lockdown in most parts of the country to either brutalize our citizens or extort money from them at checkpoints and allow them to pass, thereby making it cumbersome to curb the spread of this virus.

Owners of grocery stores, medicine shops, sachet water producers are not left out in this undue exploitation... Prices of good have skyrocketed, meanwhile the money is hard to find. And the Federal Government, with all the noise they're making on palliatives, they're yet to reach out to even a quarter of Nigerians who are vulnerable.

Are we going to continue like this?
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2020
ironheart:
Profer solution and stop complaining

What solutions have you proffered, and how many have been implemented??! Please, enlighten us!!!
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Papichulostunne(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
grin
Kid Glove instead of medical Gloves!

Well, Some of you insulting your father probably have no idea that Hand gloves are not same

To handle somethin with Kid gloves means to handle something carefully or delicately..

Its acually an expression..
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by SavageResponse(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Swingate:
This man is actually right on this one, the response is just like playing to a poorly written script. The lockdown is poorly managed and the outreach to the masses is still slow.
My advise to the government is to get people on ground to educate people on the need to take this disease seriously and obey the social distancing order. Everyday in surulere I still see people in almost all the streets playing serious football and nobidy comes to have a chat with them, the markets are still over crowded each day and the people are also faced with hunger.

What do you mean the lockdown is poorly managed?

Do you expect Buhari to personally be the one to go and enforce the lockdown?!

The government gave an instruction yet stupid Nigerians refused to comply and at the same time members of our security agencies see it as an opportunity to make money and have been collecting money from people to let them move about.

The reason why lockdown is not working is because of the inherent corrupt nature of Nigerians and not because of management afterall lockdown worked in Ghana!
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by jericco1(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
You forgot you are part of the scam
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Gokoyer0(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
May be it might interest you, I have corolla 2002 unused at Ibadan. Pm me for more info
FRYSnDIPS:
When you get power you wouldn't be any different....goan sit down my friend!!!!

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform after the lockdown, I'm available in Lagos as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Kindly quote me of interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / APC ‘suspends’ Timipre Sylva / Telcos Warn Of Shutdown In 11 States Over Kogi’s Clampdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.