Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed (26740 Views)

Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy / Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves / Buhari Treating Killer Herdsmen With Kid Gloves — Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Amotekun777: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
did you read the news at all? old dude donated N160m to Lagos state government

For where? Fake. This dude is a corrupt Basta.rd that deserves death! angry Olofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by kingthreat(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Thank you for telling the world your level of ignorance

You probably have no idea that Hand glove is part of medical Kit

You're so dumb. No wonder you do logos for 2k
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

'Kid gloves' is an English expression. It's not referring to gloves o... It means not giving an issue serious enough attention.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by chubinwa(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Over and apt. the country is at the brink of collapsing and this is the time Buhari needs to show his leadership skills. all politicians irrespective of your party need to come out and fight this pandemic unanimously. it is not the time to apportion blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2020
just a google check would have cured his ignorance
destinie2019:

'Kid gloves' is an English expression. It's not referring to gloves o... It means not giving an issue serious enough attention.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by seunlayi(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2020
tete7000:
As if when they were in power they performed any better. All these failed leaders still always think anyone respect their opinions. Nigeria is here Mr. Bode because people like you failed and laid bad foundation.
Sometimes one wish that coro can look for all these mofos and swallow them.
Take or leave it, all the 3 past pdp president especially OBJ would have done better in managing this crisis. Everybody knows that this FG failed.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by DIVINE78: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

Bros just go bury your numb skull in shame.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by contigiency(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2020
I was not expecting to hear anything different from this ex convict cum PDP chieftain.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Papichulostunne(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2020
buygala:

Prof Prof grin ....

Kid gloves is what it is...it entails when a situation is being handled with soft hands, same way kids are supposed to be handled....before you continue being an idiot, ''kid" in this instance means human children, not the baby goat that you are grin

And please don't drag medical personnel into your fvckery....their gloves are literal while kid gloves as used are connotative to signify a soft and lackadaisical stance smiley

Kit kor....Keri Hilson ni

Set awon "they didn't caught me" grin

Carry on Sir....You are doing well smiley

Actually to handle somethin with Kid gloves means to handle something carefully or delicately.. Which is wrongfully used in this context because we are not in anyway handling this matter in a manner we should..

Rather than being careful we are care free..

People breaking the lockdown instructions.

Task force collecting bribes for motorist and taxi driver to pass..

Appointment of people unfamiliar with the threats and its harzards..

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:
When you get power you wouldn't be any different....goan sit down my friend!!!!

This country has no solution with this type of mentality
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Common shattap dia and get out! sad angry

You're one of those who plunged this country into the mess she's currently in.

Another zombie spotted.

Tell your fulani herdsman to jail him.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by tete7000(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
seunlayi:

Take or leave it, all the 3 past pdp president especially OBJ would have done better in managing this crisis. Everybody knows that this FG failed.

If they have done what they ought to do, we won't be here. They lay bad foundation that ensures charlatans continues to trod our political landscape.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

Erm, good morning.

The phrase 'kid glove' is a figure of speech.

For a full meaning of the phrase, click this link

Here , Mr George is using an alternate meaning of the phrase...'the problem is not being handled with the seriousness it deserves'
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by emerged01(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
For Lagos,the govt needs to do more. By now I believe they have been able to identify local govts with Covid19 patients . I expected them lockdown the local govts.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Christmasdon(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
I TOT BODEI JUDGE IS DEAD. JUST WANT TO KNOW. I MEAN NO INSULT .
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by thankyouJesus(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform after the lockdown, I'm available in Lagos as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Kindly quote me of interested
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Kulikulitapa: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
buygala:

Prof Prof grin ....

Kid gloves is what it is...it entails when a situation is being handled with soft hands, same way kids are supposed to be handled....before you continue being an idiot, ''kid" in this instance means human children, not the baby goat that you are grin

And please don't drag medical personnel into your fvckery....their gloves are literal while kid gloves as used are connotative to signify a soft and lackadaisical stance smiley

Thanks for making me laugh hard this early morning. You are very funny sir.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Seawhy(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Nigerians are at a crossroads and is only God that'll save us.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by sirdick17: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
In this difficult time that people re helping the poor around them yet one big man i work for, refuse to pay me, a first class king for that matter
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by maybet081: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
well said sir we all know the same facts, the question is who would have made any difference in the current breed of Nigerian politicians of which you are one? the answer to that question is giving a scratch on the head , are you different sir?well 2023 not too far.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Btruth: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Imagine! People who helped ruined Nigeria is talking.
Hummmm...... Wonder shall not finish. sad
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by BabaO2: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Osidazz19:
Ok

Chai, I finally find some sense in what Mr Bode is saying but using America as an example to follow is a NO, NO.

Dotard TRAMP that's using his daily briefing for political campaign? About 47k people dead in the US and the number keeps climbing, so US is a very bad example to follow.

Boss can lead the team but we need medical experts to be thr face of the daily briefing.
Boss has no role to play there sir, reason why Abba kyari's burial was so shambolic. We need purely health management experts in NCDC, it is not a political or regional issue
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Smhaykins:

But u av money to subscribe
I have free 50MB Opera Freebasics all thanks to Airtel..
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by ipobarecriminals: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2020
cool Pa Tewonde G man is 100% on point here’s,Wetin Boss Mustapha sabi?And to dat kid that write kit instead of kid.we greet u well.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2020
seunlayi:

I doubt...because this is a new illness. We are learning about it as we go.

Yes, PDP handled ebola well...but Ebola is an old illness. There are tons of academic literature on how to handle Ebola., so the Ministry of Health and medical doctors, nurses and lab technicans knew what to do.(Uganda also sent a roving team of experts to provide help )

This covid19 is a new thing. Like now, we have just learned that the incubation period is more than 14 days, and may be as long as a month. And that there are people who are asymptomatic carriers. And with the way Europe and the US and even China have been devastated, I doubt Nigeria under PDP would have handled it well too. And no, it has nothing to do with PDP or APC things.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by MiztaFabuloz(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

You still don't understand what is written there. So ask a more matured person to explain to you.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by toprealman: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform after the lockdown, I'm available in Lagos as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Kindly quote me of interested
The guy was a disaster when he was NPA boss. His babe was given millions to supply pencil......no pun intended.
Coal calling charcoal black more like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by nairavsdollars(f): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2020
the fact that they messed up Nigeria doesnt mean they should be afraid of talking when Buhari's government is doing badly>
Btruth:
Imagine! People who helped ruined Nigeria is talking.
Hummmm...... Wonder shall not finish. sad
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by MiztaFabuloz(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2020
buygala:

Prof Prof grin ....

Thank you for explaining to the mumu. He is still quoting me to prove his yeye ignorance.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by solochiben(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

No
Accept you goofed and move on

Hand glove is not a part of medical kit
Medical gloves are is type of "hand glove"

Other hand Gloves are utilized in different spheres of life
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed by ajimotoke(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Then sir kindly distribute adult gloves grin Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.