Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Advice: Php Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice: Php Programmers (923 Views)

I Need Explanation On This Code?? Php Programmers / Abuja Php Programmers Where Are You? I Have A Job For You / Need Professional Php Programmers For A Project, Money Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Php Programmers by Ahmedie28(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2020
I,am an intermediate level php programmer, had designed so many softwares using php, some of my designed softwares are electronic voting, sch management, e - exam etc all this softwares were designed from scratch .
Due to much talk about php frameworks particularly laravel , am seeking an advice from my fellow programmers ,if there is need for me to learn laravel.pls advice me
Note: am familiar with WordPress in designing websites for clients.
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by Smartbrainfix: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2020
If you have designed fully featured web applications like e-exam, school management system etc from ground up without any framework, then adding laravel or any other php framework knowledge will be added advantage. I would suggest you go for it if you like it as it takes the pain of reinventing the wheels of some basic and complex features away from you. You can focus on other features of any web application you are designing.
Hope it helps.
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by Ahmedie28(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
If you have designed fully featured web applications like e-exam, school management system etc from ground up without any framework, then adding laravel or any other php framework knowledge will be added advantage. I would suggest you go for it if you like it as it takes the pain of reinventing the wheels of some basic and complex features away from you. You can focus on other features of any web application you are designing.
Hope it helps.
thank sir, ur advice is surely a big guidance.
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by Millz404(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2020
You should be using laravel already....
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by talk2hb1(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Ahmedie28:
I,am an intermediate level php programmer, had designed so many softwares using php, some of my designed softwares are electronic voting, sch management, e - exam etc all this softwares were designed from scratch .
Due to much talk about php frameworks particularly laravel , am seeking an advice from my fellow programmers ,if there is need for me to learn laravel.pls advice me
Before You delve into Framework, hope you have understand the concept of OOP and design pattern?
I wrote an article on what you need to know before delving into a PHP framework, Lemme find the post and share the link with you.
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2020
It is very compulsory to learn a framework.
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by stanliwise(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ahmedie28:
Due to much talk about php frameworks particularly laravel , am seeking an advice from my fellow programmers ,if there is need for me to learn laravel. pls advice me
just like PHP is a framework of web technology, so is laravel a framework of PHP. A framework is a platform where things happen. Laravel is platform for PHP web dev. It was fine tune and crafted by best PHP code artisans and coders. Learn laravel to get new ideas. Don’t make it a de facto because others are using it.
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by Aladin245: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
talk2hb1:

Before You delve into Framework, hope you have understand the concept of OOP and design pattern?
I wrote an article on what you need to know before delving into a PHP framework, Lemme find the post and share the link with you.
u

Waiting for link to your article on design patterns
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by pavanbaddi911(m): 5:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Ahmedie28:

You can learn laravel has it is very helpful framework in building web application. It has been more that 2 years I'm still using laravel. The main reason is that is has all the support you require in building large scale web apps.
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by talk2hb1(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Aladin245:
u

Waiting for link to your article on design patterns
Not Design Pattern, but what you need to know before you embark on learning a PHP Framework:
https://www.nairaland.com/3522621/what-need-know-before-learning
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by Ahmedie28(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
talk2hb1:

yes, I have little understanding of object oriented programming in php thank
Re: Advice: Php Programmers by Ahmedie28(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2020
talk2hb1:

Not Design Pattern, but what you need to know before you embark on learning a PHP Framework:
https://www.nairaland.com/3522621/what-need-know-before-learning
thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / I Need A EA Programmer / Where Is The Best Place To Study Computer Engr:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.