Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 (30519 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
hopefully coronavirus will relax as well
bunch of illiterates
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by onadana: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Nothing kills more than ignorance

I wonder why Kano State wants to be more mohammedan than Saudi Arabia, the origin of the religion.

Because religion is the OPIUM of the brain trodden masses in the NORTH. Give them religion and they will be high ignoring all your short comings.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Theoarhics: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Their state, their religion, their mentality and their problem.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by HundredWays(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The biggest problem started with Kano after EU donated $50million dollars (N21billion) to Nigeria to fight COVID19.

Ganduje seems to be trying in making everything possible to have a lion share of the fund.

Must Kano compete with Lagos in everything?
COVID19 table isn’t a medal table now.
Kano is bigger than Lagos 20×
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kano should be careful
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Legendguru: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
IF it’s south they will say hmmmm
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by beeniemccoy: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Now let's understand why they relaxed the lockdown rule... For celebrations right? I thought we wanted less of that and less crowd. May God help us
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by MisterKings(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Lord Lugard why?

I wonder what you smoked when you were thinking of joining us together.

Its simple....to keep a country whose currency was $1 to N1 under control forever.

Oyinbo no dey do things anyhow. They have strong cults like the free masons that control the real power.

These ode northern controlled government are just their puppets. Oyinbo know they can't give an ibo man or Yoruba man power without them asking questions.

So northern people are the best puppets.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Marshal008: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
We are supposed to adhere to constituted authorities. Whereby individuals flout instructions, they should face sanction.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by bustykasa(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ezmans:
they have relaxed there lockdown for Ramadan purchase, but want us to stay indoors again after we have stayed indoors for a month & 5 days in Lagos see zombies
it's just annoying
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by ashawopikin(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Christy8906:
Am really scared for kano state.
me too, I get like 2 Hausa babes there, the sad thing is that they don't even have testing kits Mano state govt no try, putting millions of people at risk Because of one Ramadan
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by CodeTemplar: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

I knew it will come to this.

Good morning my fellow niaralanders, thanks you for your usual order.

We can become business partners.

Just call or WhatsApp me below for prices and how to send
We are in 2020 and your signature is still carrying 2019 prayer. That's so Nigerian of you.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by dragunov: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by omumeen534: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Isinweke:
No governor relaxed lockdown because of Easter,

The North is our biggest problem in this country

Abia and Ondo did. You people should stop all your tribal and religious sentiments. Abuse the governor for his dumb decision but leave his tribe and religious out of it
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by faceland: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Investnow2017:

To all doctors in the house please. May I ask this question:

DOES ONE'S IMMUNITY DROP WHEN FASTING?

My question,please is sincere. I honestly want to know

Don't worry. They eat breakfast and eat dinner (stuff themselves up twice a day) which is more than I normally eat. I have never seen someone lose weight during Ramadan (in fact, I occasionally see weight gain by people who are resting physically/mentally in the mosque).
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Investnow2017: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
faceland:

Don't worry. They eat breakfast and eat dinner (stuff themselves up twice a day) which is more than I normally eat. I have never seen someone lose weight during Ramadan (in fact, I occasionally see weight gain by people who are resting physically/mentally in the mosque).

Oh this is so reassuring.

Knowing how immunity helps with combating this virus; I have been very concerned about our Muslim folks at this time although I am a staunch Christian.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by k4kenny(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
dominique:

Did you blame luggard when Ikpeazu relaxed the lockdown in Abia to celebrate Easter?

https://www.nairaland.com/5783496/ikpeazu-relaxes-lockdown-abia-celebrate

The same person who said Abia State would not get Corona virus cos it's the only state found in the Bible. Chai, I feel like giving Luggard a knock for putting us together with such a 'zoo'.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by j1mmy: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
One step forward two steps backwards
That is what religion does to Africans!
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by SereneTV: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Isinweke:
No governor relaxed lockdown because of Easter,

The North is our biggest problem in this country

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock / Ex-IGP Tafa Balogun Is Dead / Labour Party Criticizes Sanwo-Olu Over Closure Of Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.