Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 (30410 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by obi4eze(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2020
angry

150 people died the other day in the state and the governor has said nothing about it.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Mutemenot(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Well, it doesn't cost them much to bury the dead. He wants the population if kano to do shopping in less than 12 hours grin
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by sunshineV(f): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2020
What if they don't live to see the end of Ramadan?
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by sighting: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2020
common sense is not common in the North.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by StrikeBack(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2020
I love kano state
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Bigleaf1006: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2020
I can't stop laughing at this joke of a country, our government are just playing to the gallery on this coro issue.

One minute Kano cases are escalating,next minute no more test kits,the next u can go out for Ramadan activities.

What a joke of a country, immediately they hear government wants to share money for coro,25 States don dey claim pandemic all within a week.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by dadebayo1(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Day is just breaking..... Congrats to the Governor.. The 16billion he needs will be credited soon
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by omax1: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Kano state is immune to Covid19 than Lagos State...Go on my good people of Kano state, its your turn to show them.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Hope it's not the almajiris that wan to go shopping o.
Else the next results could be childsplay compared to the big bang theory

Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by solmus: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Aboki no dey fear death... abi no be them they do suicide bombing.. dem no panic one bit
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by adetitunman: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Why Kano? What is responsible for kano deaths?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9VBEZ6vZ4
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by IMAliyu(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Kano state government is deliberately sabotaging efforts to reduce Coronavirus in the state.

Even if the relaxation time frame is just 5 minutes, everybody coming out should be compelled to cover their noses and mouths with whatever fabric they can use.
Depopulation efforts?
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by AgabaIDu2: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Aboki no dey fear death... abi no be them they do suicide bombing.. dem no panic one bit
[/s]
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Glink2018(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Nothing kills more than ignorance

I wonder why Kano State wants to be more mohammedan than Saudi Arabia, the origin of the religion.

Saudi Arabia doesn't allow religion to blindfold their eyes but In Nigeria, religion can be used as a tool to achieve your sinister aims....

Gan dollar, don't lock down your people just open dem up and let coronavirus finish all of them...your eye go clear....RIP in advance
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by TruthinAction: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Which Ramada? I advise every wise person to start relocating from Kano because Kano will soon be the New York of Nigeria on Coronavirus. Mecca their Holy city is on complete lockdown. This Governor thinks it may not infect him. We are watching.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Guynexttdoor: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2020
last last ,aboki na aboki undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by watchindelta(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2020
If u go do Ramadan fasting and you know you no strong if coro cash u join em na death oh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by bmdmixer: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2020
that's bot even my problem nah them know
my main issue is 150 just died and none did autopy to figure what killed them haba
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Sibrah: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
lol... these people are something else.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by MelesZanawi: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
IMAliyu:

Depopulation efforts?

I doubt it. They are throwing tantrums looking for funds and attention. They probably feel they should be getting same amount with Lagos.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by BEEFIE: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2020
nazablossom:
These people will never know what hit them. I laugh in relaxation

if people start dropping dead there. it will boomerang on us down here in South East
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Politics with lives?
I wish them whatever they wish themselves
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go......

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by mila1121(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Possibly no 150 people died maybe is just to justify his 15billion request
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Timileyin1234(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2020
Nigeria was given 21billion, Kano requested for 15billion. Twoderful
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Advancedman(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Worldlegit2:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-relaxes-lockdown-for-ramadan-shopping.html

Lagos is either making money or stupid for the hardships her citizens are going through under the guise of lockdown.
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Originalsly: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2020
If he can relax for one day ... why not the other days? Georgia State in the US is beginning to open up businesses and going back to normal. People need to open their eyes and stop buying in to fear of COVID-19 which is a front to achieve an agenda. 82 people died worldwide outside China due to COVID-19.... WHO declared it a pandemic. 80 000 people died in the US of flu 2017/18 winter. Was it called an epidemic?...did it make news? No. Will COVID-19 spread in Nigeria?...yes... if people begin to accept free masks.... injections or tests for the virus.... they will be tainted. Freeness is coming soon
Re: Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 by Investnow2017: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2020
To all doctors in the house please. May I ask this question:

DOES ONE'S IMMUNITY DROP WHEN FASTING?

My question,please is sincere. I honestly want to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Are Distancing Ourselves From IPOB – Ambazonia Interim Govt / Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper / Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.