Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife (774 Views)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by Miracle5720(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Husband arrive home late after a stressful day.
Wife rudely ask him: o ma ya yin o, e ku irin, lati ibo le ti nbo (you're early back today, weldone, where are you coming from)
Husband: lati orun ni (from heaven)
Wife: se eri awon obi mi (did you see my parents)
Husband: mi o gba orun apadi koja (i didn't pass through hell fire now)
neighbours have been seperating them since 3 hours now
(Please who do you think is at fault among the two couple)

#Miracle_Nla
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by bustykasa(f): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by mabeni(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
They are both not well

1 Like

Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by dawnomike(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
Husband arrive home late after a stressful day.
Wife rudely ask him: o ma ya yin o, e ku irin, lati ibo le ti nbo (you're early back today, weldone, where are you coming from)
Husband: lati orun ni (from heaven)
Wife: se eri awon obi mi (did you see my parents)
Husband: mi o gba orun apadi koja (i didn't pass through hell fire now)
neighbours have been seperating them since 3 hours now
(Please who do you think is at fault among the two couple)

#Miracle_Nla
He should have atleast branched to say "Hi" na...lol
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by Darato: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Hahahahaha

Don’t forget, there’s more than a salary to consider when responding to job offers.
CALL ME NOW & LET’S TALK
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Chai....the husband get bad mouth walahi, na dis kain answers dey kill persin morale. Can't blame him though, dude must have been stressed out.
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by Yustash001(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
The woman think say she get brain
She forget say no matter the brain wey woman get she go still dey follow man...
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by Ochiban: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Both of them are looking for a divorce lawyer. Abeg i have references
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hilarious exchange. grin grin grin
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by bukatyne2: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
mabeni:
They are both not well

Honestly.

The wife is crude and the husband has the 'gift' of response. grin

So his in-laws are in hell? Did he go to hell to pick his wife?

If he left heaven and earth to hell to get a wife doesn't it speak to him as well?

They fit themselves. They should stay together and not pollute other people.
grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by bukatyne2: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ochiban:
Both of them are looking for a divorce lawyer. Abeg i have references

Couples like this rarely divorce.

They will probably beat themselves, have makeup sex, eat and sleep. grin

They are 5 & 6.
Re: See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
The wife met her match cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Happy New Month Messages, New Month Prayers, Wishes For June / The Story My Mother Told Me Before She Pass Away / What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.