Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? (765 Views)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Has Your Wife Ever Slapped You? What's Your Reaction? / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by Ademola47(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
We've heard many cases of mother-in-law slapping their son's wife.

Now, let's flip the scenario. Let's say as a man, you had a misunderstanding with your father-in-law and the next thing is that he slapped you.

That will now birth the question

Men, What would you do if your father-in-law slapped you during?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by thesicilian: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Depends on what you did. If you deserved it you apologize. If not you walk away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by Jeon(f): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
I'll accept my fate and walk away

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
For sure,na something ginger am to slap me.....If I'm at fault,I go apologize immediately..But if he's at fault,I go jejely waka away..... That is if the demon wey dey for every guyman body no dey believe in me at that moment...But if e dey undecided. Smack down fit follow suit undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by kelechi50: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
thesicilian:
Depends on what you did. If you deserved it you apologize. If not you walk away.
Gbam you have said it all but what will make two of you to come nearer to the extent of physical abuse.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ademola47:
We've heard many cases of mother-in-law slapping their son's wife.
Now, let's flip the scenario. Let's say as a man, you had a misunderstanding with your father-in-law and the next thing is that he slapped you.
That will now birth the question
Men, What would you do if your father-in-law slapped you during?
Slap am, father or mother, back abeg! undecided

No body has right to use violence against another human being - no matter the situation and no matter the title wey you carry for head. Even parents aren't supposed to use violence towards their wards! undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by libertyfather(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Just like asking what i will do if my father slap me...nothing
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by chatinent: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
I respect myself so I don't think he would slap me.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by MRDEE01: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
What kind of father inlaw will slap his daughter inlaw

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by Officialgarri: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
The first set of responses above is a proof that men are actually more sensible than women. Walk-away!

Indeed, future was, is and will continue to be male

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by temitope27(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
He is like father to me, if I deserve it I will apologies but if he overdo I just walk out on him
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hian! Which kind vawulent family you go marry? I do t even want to imagine it.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by budaatum: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2021
kelechi50:
Gbam you have said it all but what will make two of you to come nearer to the extent of physical abuse.

You might be a very rude and disrespectful son-in-law and deserve being slapped.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by merieam16(f): 3:36am On Nov 01, 2021
The same thing you will do if your dad slaps you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Ogun go kill am if that slap na for wetin I no do...I go beat am black and blue first then i go come apologize say na d work of the devil.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Father-in-law Slapped You? by Ademola47(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:

You might be a very rude and disrespectful son-in-law and deserve being slapped.

But I don't think responding violently to moral dearth is okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. / What Really Is The Essence Of Life? / Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.