Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

See Who Promise To Give Me #100 Thousand Naira At The Market Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Who Promise To Give Me #100 Thousand Naira At The Market Today (373 Views)

What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today / Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Promise To Give Me #100 Thousand Naira At The Market Today by Miracle5720(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Someone covered my eye from behind at the market of odo-ori, iwo, osun state and asked me to guess who he was, he promise to give me 100k if i could guess accurately.
After guessing for about 10mins, he tried to remove his hand as i couldn't guess it right, but i insisted that he should not remove his hand because i told myself that i must win this money.
After like 20mins, i was tired and could not guess it right. I therefore ask him to remove his hand as my bet don cut, then he gently remove his hands and to my greatest surprise...Behold it was a mad man, i was like OMG Miracle Nla what have you come across this morning, please advice me, what should i do to this mad man because right now i am with plywood on my hand...please advice me..

#Miracle_Nla
Re: See Who Promise To Give Me #100 Thousand Naira At The Market Today by bigiyaro(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
lol, what can you do? just walk away na!! abi you won fight mad man?? anyway, if you wear skirt or tie wrapper just dey go ur way cos.......hehehehe
Re: See Who Promise To Give Me #100 Thousand Naira At The Market Today by mrjaydee(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2020
You and the mad man are both mad..mtscheww
Re: See Who Promise To Give Me #100 Thousand Naira At The Market Today by Miracle5720(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Why did u say so

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent / Family: How To Start Good Communication With Your Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.