Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other (1262 Views)

Land Dispute: Police Release Ajudua On Bail / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by NoTire: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2020
While we fight CoVid-19, some waste human lives and properties in Anambra State for land

By Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia

While we are battling CoVid-19 pandemic, two communities (Odekpe and Allah N' Onugwa ) in Anambra West LGA, are fighting and killing themselves over land dispute. Burning of Houses, destruction of farm land etc is ongoing.

Lives has been lost and we should put a stop to this barbaric approach to conflict resolution. See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9-SROZKBug

I first heard about this crisis in November/December 2019 and had believed that Govt have arrested it. Only for one to wake up at this heat of CoVid-19 pandemic with renewed attack and destruction of lives and properties.

I want the Government of my dear to take strongest position that will protect human lives and properties in these communities.

Government should also strive to implement agreed resolution on this conflict.

All those behind current wave of crisis should meant to face the full weight of the law.

Anambra State government through her agency, Anambra State Emergency Management Agency should as a matter of urgency visit the area and take notes of damages and how ASEMA can give any form of assistance to these people who loss their loved ones with their properties and farm lands destroyed as well.

https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwu.onyia/posts/10217967987056668

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by Dreal1247: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Fighting over properties when rapture is around the corner. You will die for nothing and still end up in the hell fire
Re: Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by obiekunie2: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2020
i am an indegene of aambra state.

in fact i was born, bread and buttered in anambra state but this is the first time am hearing this names!

bia nwokem did you say the name is allah mee gini??

in this our anambra state

this one don pass be careful!

hia!! ejikwa'm oguooo!

Modified:

bia op seems you are mixing things up.

this pics look more like kogi state!

the house are just like houses in kogi state.

are you sure this is not communities in kogi state
Re: Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by guidelight: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Not this time , we face the unseen enemy.
Re: Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by UncleJJ(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
obiekunie2:
i am an indegene of aambra state.

in fact i was born, bread and buttered in anambra state but this is the first time am hearing this names!

bia nwokem did you say the name is allah mee gini??

in this our anambra state

this one don pass be careful!

hia!! ejikwa'm oguooo!

Modified:

bia op seems you are mixing things up.

this pics look more like kogi state!

the house are just like houses in kogi state.

are you sure this is not communities in kogi state

Re: Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by nopains: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Op stop posting misleading clip here. how does the place look Anambra? And why is the reporter speaking hausa?
Re: Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by obiekunie2: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=UncleJJ post=88757891][/quote]

bros but there is no allah whatever there na!

cause na that one shock me pass!
Re: Odekpe & Allah N'Onugwa In Anambra Renew Land Dispute Attacks Against Each Other by NoTire: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
nopains:
Op stop posting misleading clip here. how does the place look Anambra? And why is the reporter speaking hausa?

(1) (Reply)

Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. / Prisoners Escape From Ikoyi Prison / Youth Corp Member Hacks Boy Friend To Death. See Her Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.