Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

'tell Him I'll F*ck His Mother!' - Diouf's Explosive Fight With Gerard. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'tell Him I'll F*ck His Mother!' - Diouf's Explosive Fight With Gerard. (951 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'tell Him I'll F*ck His Mother!' - Diouf's Explosive Fight With Gerard. by Joclebs(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard once got into a massive row with El Hadji Diouf at half time of a match, former team-mate Florent Sinama- Pongolle has recalled. The Englishman spent 17 seasons at Anfield, with two of them coming alongside the Senegalese international. But the 39-year-old was more famous for his bad behaviour than goals, such as spitting at a Celtic fan while playing for Rangers. And Sinama-Pongolle, who spent one season with the pair in 2003/04, has revealed how the relationship between once boiled over. Speaking on Instagram live, the former Reds man said: “Half-time of a preseason game. Fight between Diouf and Gerrard. I was traumatised. “Can you imagine the young ones seeing this and thinking that’s what professionals are like at that level? At half-time, in the dressing room. “Stevie G is all like ‘you have to pass, you have to pass’ and [Diouf] just loses it. “He didn’t speak English. His English was rubbish. You know what he did? They hated each other so much. Steven Gerrard arrives, he insults Diouf. ‘Hey, you f ** …’. “And [Diouf] couldn’t answer, so he grabs Gérard Houllier and says: ‘Tell him, I’ll **** his mum’. “He came in and said: ‘I’m not his mate, I’ll do him in straight away’.” It comes as the former forward laid into the Liverpool legend last September. The 39-year-old told Four Four Two magazine: "When people say I don't like Gerrard, I laugh, because if I tell you the things he used to say about me to the guys, you wouldn't be able to write it. "For me, it's all in the past, but I'm not a hypocrite - I know they don't like me, so I also don't like them.

"Look, I say this and they get offended but let's be honest – Gerrard has won nothing for his country. “I took my country to the World Cup, and that singular act cannot be quantified. "I'm happy for my boy, Sadio (Mane) , and I'm happy the club is going well now, but on a personal level I'd rather I hadn't played there.”
Re: 'tell Him I'll F*ck His Mother!' - Diouf's Explosive Fight With Gerard. by otipoju(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Some of the legends we idolised actually have horrible characters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'tell Him I'll F*ck His Mother!' - Diouf's Explosive Fight With Gerard. by aadoiza: 6:46am On Apr 24, 2020
otipoju:
Some of the legends we idolised actually have horrible characters.
Anyone who looks up to sport players, artistes, or other yeyebrities must lack wonderful real people in their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'tell Him I'll F*ck His Mother!' - Diouf's Explosive Fight With Gerard. by Joclebs(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
most of this our foreign mentors are so not worthy. Just look at Ferguson.....a born racist!
Re: 'tell Him I'll F*ck His Mother!' - Diouf's Explosive Fight With Gerard. by Miles2345(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Joclebs:

Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard once got into a
massive row with El Hadji Diouf at half time of
a match, former team-mate Florent Sinama-
Pongolle has recalled.
The Englishman spent 17 seasons at Anfield,
with two of them coming alongside the
Senegalese international.
But the 39-year-old was more famous for his
bad behaviour than goals, such as spitting at a
Celtic fan while playing for Rangers.
And Sinama-Pongolle, who spent one season
with the pair in 2003/04, has revealed how the
relationship between once boiled over.
Speaking on Instagram live, the former Reds
man said: “Half-time of a preseason game.
Fight between Diouf and Gerrard. I was
traumatised.
“Can you imagine the young ones seeing this
and thinking that’s what professionals are like
at that level? At half-time, in the dressing
room.
“Stevie G is all like ‘you have to pass, you have
to pass’ and [Diouf] just loses it.
“He didn’t speak English. His English was
rubbish. You know what he did? They hated
each other so much. Steven Gerrard arrives, he
insults Diouf. ‘Hey, you f ** …’.
“And [Diouf] couldn’t answer, so he grabs
Gérard Houllier and says: ‘Tell him, I’ll **** his
mum’.
“He came in and said: ‘I’m not his mate, I’ll do
him in straight away’.”
It comes as the former forward laid into the
Liverpool legend last September.
The 39-year-old told Four Four Two magazine:
"When people say I don't like Gerrard, I laugh,
because if I tell you the things he used to say
about me to the guys, you wouldn't be able to
write it.
"For me, it's all in the past, but I'm not a
hypocrite - I know they don't like me, so I also
don't like them.

"Look, I say this and they get offended but let's
be honest – Gerrard has won nothing for his
country.
“I took my country to the World Cup, and that
singular act cannot be quantified.
"I'm happy for my boy, Sadio (Mane) , and I'm
happy the club is going well now, but on a
personal level I'd rather I hadn't played there.”

Making money is imperative during this lockdown and we have made it easy by offering our esteemed customers amazing bonuses on our platform. N500 bonus on sign up, 100% welcome back bonus, 30% bonus on second deposit, and 20% on third deposit.

Register here https://m.maxibetng.com enjoy these bonuses. T&C Applies.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima / February 1.5+ Sure Odds Daily / Champions League Final: You Won’t Beat Me Again – Guardiola Warns Thomas Tuchel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.