Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: (1620 Views)

Yoruba; The America's Fast Spreading Religion Since Before 15th Century / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by omodave(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
I don’t know what to do, Christianity Is fast Spreading In My Country: Iran’s Muslim Intelligence Minister cry out

Iran’s Intelligence Minister – Mahmoud Alavi Iran’s intelligence minister has admitted publicly for the first time that Christianity is spreading throughout Iran. Iranwire.com reports Mahmoud Alavi, the Islamic Republic’s intelligence minister, was giving a speech in front of several Shia Muslim clerics when he announced “Christianity is spreading in “parts” of Iran.”

In an apparent attempt to make light of the people are converting, Alavi said: “These converts are ordinary people whose jobs are selling sandwiches or similar things.” The intelligence minister also told the clerics to quit bickering among themselves.

“We had no choice but to summon them to ask them why they were converting,” Alavi told the assembled group. “Some of them said they were looking for a religion that gives them peace. We told them that Islam is the religion of brotherhood and peace. They responded by saying that: ‘All the time we see Muslim clerics and those who preach from the pulpit talk against each other.

If Islam is the religion of cordiality, then before anything else, there must be cordiality and peace among the clerics themselves.”

“It is not the job of the intelligence community to find the roots of these conversions from Islam. But it’s happening right before our eyes,” he added.

https://newsfenzy.com/i-dont-know-what-to-do-christianity-is-fast-spreading-in-my-country-irans-muslim-intelligence-minister-cry-out/
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by mamaafrik(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Give Nigeria 25 years and unbaised political schematism,the Northern Nigeria will be have more Christian than Muslims in ratio at close to 65:35.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by OtemAtum: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Good news. At least terrorism will decrease in Iran, but wait o shocked deceptions and scams will then be on the high side there grin Should I call it fry pan to fire or what

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Jokerman(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2020
He has no option... The word of God must go round as a witness against nation's...

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by omodave(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Give Nigeria 25 years and unbaised political schematism,the North Nigeria will be havr more Christian than Muslims in ratio at 65:35......

Very true.

Many are scared to convert because of the danger in it.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Kdon2: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2020
omodave:
I don’t know what to do, Christianity Is fast Spreading In My Country: Iran’s Muslim Intelligence Minister cry out

Iran’s Intelligence Minister – Mahmoud Alavi Iran’s intelligence minister has admitted publicly for the first time that Christianity is spreading throughout Iran. Iranwire.com reports Mahmoud Alavi, the Islamic Republic’s intelligence minister, was giving a speech in front of several Shia Muslim clerics when he announced “Christianity is spreading in “parts” of Iran.”

In an apparent attempt to make light of the people are converting, Alavi said: “These converts are ordinary people whose jobs are selling sandwiches or similar things.” The intelligence minister also told the clerics to quit bickering among themselves.

“We had no choice but to summon them to ask them why they were converting,” Alavi told the assembled group. “Some of them said they were looking for a religion that gives them peace. We told them that Islam is the religion of brotherhood and peace. They responded by saying that: ‘All the time we see Muslim clerics and those who preach from the pulpit talk against each other.

If Islam is the religion of cordiality, then before anything else, there must be cordiality and peace among the clerics themselves.”

“It is not the job of the intelligence community to find the roots of these conversions from Islam. But it’s happening right before our eyes,” he added.

https://newsfenzy.com/i-dont-know-what-to-do-christianity-is-fast-spreading-in-my-country-irans-muslim-intelligence-minister-cry-out/

At least terrorism ll reduce.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by xteve(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2020
the church is marching on
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Bratking(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Give Nigeria 25 years and unbaised political schematism,the North Nigeria will be have more Christian than Muslims in ratio at close to 65:35......

I agree. Islam is too radical. No man in his right mind will choose a religion that fosters terrorism.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by onlyinJESUS: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Bratking:

I agree. Islam is too radical. No man in his right mind will choose a religion that fosters terrorism.

what does the "right mind" entail?
is there a standard for rightness of mind?

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Bratking(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

what does the "right mind" entail?

Someone that is of sound mind, as opposed to an indoctrinated mind.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Bratking(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:
Can you tell a sane person from an insane person?

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by onlyinJESUS: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Bratking:

Can you tell a sane person from an insane person?
no.. seeing that there's no natural standard.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Bratking(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

no.. seeing that there's no natural standard.

I disagree. There is a natural standard for Insanity. For instance, a rabid dog is psychotic as opposed to a non-rabid dog.

When a person or animal is psychotic, medically, they are insane.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by onlyinJESUS: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bratking:

I disagree. There is a natural standard for Insanity. For instance, a rabid dog is psychotic as opposed to a non-rabid dog.

When a person or animal is psychotic, medically, they are insane.

good, so, what makes you affirm that the behaviour of the psychotic dog is the abnormal behavior. couldn't it be an abnormally?
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by ThinkFreely: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Give Nigeria 25 years and unbaised political schematism,the Northern Nigeria will be have more Christian than Muslims in ratio at close to 65:35.
In another 25years, a lot of people should have been out of the religion mirage as science and technology advances.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Bratking(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

good, so, what makes you affirm that the behaviour of the psychotic dog is the abnormal behavior. couldn't it be an abnormally?

Simple. It's a danger to everyone, including the owner.

The psychotic behaviour can't be an anomaly because the dog wasn't born that day.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by terrezo2002(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Jesus Christ is the Prince of peace.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by tatatar: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Another unverifiable news.
Won't be surprised anyways,with Shia's already incorporated elements of paganism,they are susceptible to xtianity.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by tatatar: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
[s]Good news. At least terrorism will decrease in Iran, [/s]but wait o shocked deceptions and scams will then be on the high side there grin Should I call it fry pan to fire or what
Kdon2:

At least terrorism ll reduce.
Bratking:

I agree. Islam is too radical. No man in his right mind will choose a religion that fosters terrorism.[/s]
Iranians are doing just fine.... Except,were your xtian brothers who have been giving them issues.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by tatatar: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
omodave:

Very true.

Many are scared to convert because of the danger in it.[/s]
mamaafrik:
[s]Give Nigeria 25 years and unbaised political schematism,the Northern Nigeria will be have more Christian than Muslims in ratio at close to 65:35.[/s]
Lol grin...These xtians in their minds somehow thinks their religion makes any iota of sense to a Muslim.
Grand delusion at its finest.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Kdon2: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
tatatar:

Iranians are doing just fine.... Except,were your xtian brothers who have been giving them issues.

At least they are not boko haram nor isis nor alqaeda or taliban islamist terrorists grin

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Anas09: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
tatatar:

Lol grin...These xtians in their minds somehow thinks their religion makes any iota of sense to a Muslim.
Grand delusion at its finest.
Why is your muslim brother crying? Christianity doesn't make sense to Muslims yet they convert into it in droves.
Recently in Pakistan, almost every body in one community came out to be baptized into Christ.

It doesn't need to make sense, so long as it frees people from the bondage of fear and allah

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by PervertProphet: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you remove the stigmatisation and Islamic death law that hangs over every Muslims head and leave Christianity and Islam to a level field play without anyone being killed for the gospel to Muslims or Muslims killed for leaving Islam.

Islam will be floored. Muhammad knew this and that is why he Instituted the apostate laws that ensured death if you leave Islam.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by tatatar: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kdon2:

At least they are not boko haram nor isis nor alqaeda or taliban islamist terrorists grin[/s]
Obviously,you lack comprehension.I'll repeat it again:
Iranians are doing just fine.... Except,were your xtian brothers who have been giving them issues
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Anas09: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
PervertProphet:
If you remove the stigmatisation and Islamic death law that hangs over every Muslims head and leave Christianity and Islam to a level field play without anyone being killed for the gospel to Muslims or Muslims killed for leaving Islam.

Islam will be floored. Muhammad knew this and that is why he Instituted the apostate laws that ensured death if you leave Islam.
They can never try it. Even with Fatua hanging over the heads of converts, Muslims still damn the consequences and leave Islam.

Recently, the evil imams have resorted to killing the parents of the converts. People still converts.

See what is going on in the world now? Christianity gives answers from the Bible, Islam gives no answers and people are asking questions. Just wait and see the mass conversion that is coming

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by tatatar: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

Why is your muslim brother crying? Christianity doesn't make sense to Muslims yet they convert into it in droves.
Recently in Pakistan, almost every body in one community came out to be baptized into Christ.

It doesn't need to make sense, so long as it frees people from the bondage of fear and allah
Why is a Shia crying you mean.Which is even an unverifiable news,most prolly same thing with your Pakistan's own.
Anyways,there will always be stupid and ignorant people.So yeah,you'll get converts.What I'm saying is it will be inconsequential to Islam.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by OtemAtum: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
tatatar:

It's like you're quoting the wrong person. Wake up, I'm not a Christian.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Anas09: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
tatatar:

Why is a Shia crying you mean.Which is even an unverifiable news,most prolly same thing with your Pakistan's own.
Anyways,there will always be stupid and ignorant people.So yeah,you'll get converts.What I'm saying is it will be inconsequential to Islam.
Like I said, hold on tight, an avalanche is coming
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by tatatar: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

Like I said, hold on tight, an avalanche is coming
Whenever a Xtian uses "is coming",just know you're in for an external wait grin

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Bratking(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
tatatar:

Islamic republic of Iran is a notorious terrorism sponsor. Says a lot about your religion of piss.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by Kdon2: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
tatatar:

Obviously,you lack comprehension.I'll repeat it again:
Iranians are doing just fine.... Except,were your xtian brothers who have been giving them issues

Sorry for you. Not surprised! Its in your DNA
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do, Christianity Is Fast Spreading In My Country: by tatatar: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bratking:

Islamic republic of Iran is a notorious terrorism sponsor. Says a lot about your religion of piss.[/s]
Same way Iraq had the imaginary weapons of mass destruction abi...Again,you heard that from your xtian brothers who have murdered millions the few years of this century alone.
Poisonous envenomed worms.

What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? / How To Stop Promise & Fail Using Prayer Points And Some Nature Ingredients / Kenneth Copeland Fleecing Some Simple And Gullible Christians