Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,531 members, 7,861,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) (3662 Views)

Olamilekan Adeola: Ogun Indigenes Reject Installation Of Senator As Aremo Oba / Ipob Youths Storm Govt House Owerri "We Dont Want Fulani Or Almajiri In Imo" / Akwa Ibom Assembly Members Storm Govt House, Echo Support For Gov Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2020
forgiveness:

You are talking to someone who lived in Aba for 8 years and have contacts, I mean CONTACTS. Go to Powerline, you will see thousands of shoemakers working as I type. Stop lying here. Two Sundays ago, people were allowed to go to church until 3pm. I am conversant with things in Aba. Stop lying.

Mugu go and sit down am in power line.. Ask ur contact to send a video.. Even in your audio IGR region.. People still walk on the street. So church is a business organization.. Even in your fake IGR region mushroom churches still holds

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Mugu go and sit down am in power line.. Ask ur contact to send a video.. Even in your audio IGR region.. People still walk on the street

Is the lockdown open from Saturdays to Sunday 2pm? Yes or No. grin

Are there shoemakers in Powerline working as I type? Yes or No grin

Aba will soon revolt against the lockdown anything soon because there's is hunger in the land. lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by nijabazaar: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Sophisticated Hungarians

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Mugu go and sit down am in power line.. Ask ur contact to send a video.. Even in your audio IGR region.. People still walk on the street. So church is a business organization.. Even in your fake IGR region mushroom churches still holds

No single church or mosque open in Lagos, Ogun and Abuja because if you are caught, na jail. Unlike, Aba with seventh day Adventist Governor who allows total movement and freedom on Saturday and Sunday. People use the avenue to do business and make money to survive for the next five days but you want to compare with total lockdown in these three states. grin
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
forgiveness:

No single church or mosque open in Lagos, Ogun and Abuja because if you are caught, na jail. Unlike, Aba with seventh day Adventist Governor who allows total movement and freedom on Saturday and Sunday. People use the avenue to do business and make money to survive for the next five days but you want to compare with total lockdown in these three states. grin

You still sounding foolish, is church a business, does it feed people.. Is church closure the reason why most yorubas are going hungry. So yoruba business is church no wonder most of you all are pastors, fake one for that matter.. For the record my catholic church don't open.. Audio IGR

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by nijabazaar: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Covid has exposed a lot of lies. Now I know why SW is vehemently opposed to Biafra.

They inflate their IGRs, they make it look like they are all rich and yet, just under 3 weeks, there have been one billion young itinerant roaming and raping.
Wretched old hags besieging the government house. ...

Lies will only get you an inch

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
forgiveness:

Is the lockdown open from Saturdays to Sunday 2pm? Yes or No. grin

Are there shoemakers in Powerline working as I type? Yes or No grin

Aba will soon revolt against the lockdown anything soon because there's is hunger in the land. lipsrsealed

In your audio IGR region Saturday and Sunday in workings days ọkwá ya.. Hungry man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

You still sounding foolish, is church a business, does it feed people.. Is church closure the reason why most yorubas are going hungry. So yoruba business is church no wonder most of you all are pastors, fake one for that matter.. For the record my catholic church don't open.. Audio IGR

Lockdown is relaxed from Saturday early momo till 2pm on Sunday to allow people find small change take survive the rest of the week. Aba is a trade town. Na lie. grin
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
forgiveness:

Lockdown is relaxed from Saturday early momo till 2pm on Sunday to allow people find small change take survive the rest of the week. Aba is a trade town. Na lie. grin

And Saturday is working day in ur audio region.. Does bank operate on Saturday, so where do the get there money from to trade on Saturday.. Are you stopped from buying foodstuff in ur audio IGR region.. FG relaxed some business to operate in lagos and ogun such as food vendors, medical suppliers and pharmacy security personnel etc. Even some factories such as Dangote and many Chinese factories are still operating.. Audio IGR grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

And Saturday is working day in ur audio region.. Does bank operate on Saturday, so where do the get there money from to trade on Saturday.. Are you stopped from buying foodstuff in ur audio IGR region.. FG relaxed some business to operate in lagos and ogun such as food vendors, medical suppliers and pharmacy security personnel etc. Even some factories such as Dangote and many Chinese factories are still operating.. Audio IGR grin grin

Bankers are not crying for hunger but traders because traders are not allowed to trade for one day in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state. But in Aba and Abia state, traders are allowed to work from Saturday to 2pm on Sunday. It's enough to make small change for the next 4 days. Use your brain for once. grin

Bankers, civil servants and salary earners will receive alert at the end of the month. Use your God's given brain for once. grin
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2020
afonjas and their audio igr.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

In your audio IGR region Saturday and Sunday in workings days ọkwá ya.. Hungry man grin grin

Yes! Saturday and Sunday is working days for traders in Aba. cheesy
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=forgiveness post=88794186]

Bankers are not crying for hunger but traders because traders are not allowed to trade for one day in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state. But in Aba and Abia state, traders are allowed to work from Saturday to 2pm on Sunday. It's enough to make small change for the next 4 days. Use your brain for once. grin

Bankers, civil

Empty brain.. I asked you where do those Aba trade, (buyers and seller) get money for trading on Saturday, if banks are not on operation.. So the have money at home. They must be rich fellas.. Go and face your one million sulurere miscreants, or the one citizen of ogun are protested yesterday at home home.. Or those eating Rats Eredo..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Youngmaster0 post=88794588][/quote]

From people coming from Cameroon, SW North, etc. Are you satisfied now? grin

Shoemakers were ok before but not anymore after the federal government ignorantly opened the doors for Chinese shoes. grin

However, since, Chinese products are affected due to the pandemic, demand for local Aba shoes is on the rise a little bit. grin
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2020
forgiveness:

Bankers, civil servants and salary earners will receive alert at the end of the month. Use your God's given brain for once. grin

Audio IGR.. Take a look at ur hungry tribemen when you are done ask for more link of shame

https://www.facebook.com/vanguardngr/videos/915298918927960/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Audio IGR.. Take a look at ur hungry tribemen when you are done ask for more link of shame

https://www.facebook.com/vanguardngr/videos/915298918927960/?app=fbl

I can show daily video of SE fighting everyday in my area but I don't do that. grin
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2020
forgiveness:

I can show daily video of SE fighting everyday in my area but I don't do that. grin

Pls do.. Let it be in south east.. Not does you have malnutritous with hunger in ur audio IGR region

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by forgiveness: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Pls do.. Let it be in south east.. Not does you have malnutritous with hunger in ur audio IGR region

I am currently in Lagos but I am not doing that stewpid thing here with you. Ask those who know me here. Bye bye.
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2020
forgiveness:

I am currently in Lagos but I am not doing that stewpid thing here with you. Ask those who know me here. Bye bye.
���� if there was any a newspaper and media will carry the matter.. Like that one above, is from the media.. Audio IGR grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer's Last Message - Picture / 13 Ukrainian Female Air Force Personnel Killed By Russian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.