Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is It Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right? (126 Views)

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / What Is Your Take On Lavish Burial Ceremonies, Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right? by toyinaremu(f): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2020
He is a youth leader and a committed member of their church. He is that type of brother who you will call 'spiritual' brother, that type many sisters desire to have (you know what I mean) since he is vibrant, single and a good looking jimjim brother.

Sister Jummy, was the lucky sister who many had been on the lookout for. She is also a young vibrant Christian sister. Brother Dare and sister Jummy both prayed and were convinced about the relationship: having God's backing.

Each time Jummy visits Dare, she goes back unhappy, and disturbed in her spirit. Why?

The painful part is bro is not seeing it that way, he seems to be comfortable with it. It started out as a nursery hug and peck, graduated to primary kiss and moved to the secondary class of smooching, sextext and the rest.

Yet, brother Dare said as long as he won't have sex with her, it is still okay, but Jummy was always filled with guilt and decided to back out.

Is it really right? 

This type of scenario is gradually going overboard in Christendom. Why is pleasure taking over purpose? Why is emotion the excuse today?

Brother, mbok which God is telling you immoralities are right? Are we not reading the same Bible that said we should flee all immoralities? What are you doing with the packages of sex when you know you don't need it? Will you go to market to buy ingredient for soup when you know you don't even have a pot to cook it?

This article is not gender biased, if sisters are found in this ‘holy immoralities’ too, it is time to stop to put an end to it. Stop twisting the Bible for your selfish desires!

If it is a mistake, you can admit the mistake and resolve not to fall into sin again, but don’t justify your sinful act with spiritual backing, God is looking at you.

It is either you are a Christian or not, no room for being in the middle lest He spills you out.

The good part is that you can still return to Him today to cleanse you totally, He will erase your wrong deeds if you genuinely return to Him and make you His, the ball is in your court.

Remember, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God (Heb.10:31), such time you're not in His hands for grace or care but for punishment.

I am not judging or condemning you but I need to open your eyes to see the consequences of your acts and plead with you to repent before it is too late. Sin is sin and there is nothing like holy sin, put an end to your 'spiritual' kiss, hug and the likes today.

Sin and grace aren't friends. Hope you know?

Please let no one be gullible (permit me to say it that way), if you are in such situation, do not hesitate to imitate our disciplined brother Joseph who fled from madam Potiphar.

Don't tempt the "devil" by praying or speaking in tongues, binding and casting, flee first and do the needful later.

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tempted When One Gets Drawn to Various Desires / Apostle Suleiman Beg Government To Allow Men Of God To Pray For COVID19 Patients / Covid-19/boko Haram: Inter-faith Group Seeks Divine Intervention With Commenceme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.