Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl (63809 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by ukukaegbu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by bkool7(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Great news, but where is the photo of the cesspit?

Here's a picture of a Lebanese being arrested

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by eleko1: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
cool very good.D goat think nah Nig of yesterday
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by missvaj2015(f): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fake news. No picture.
Even owner lie no sweet

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Eastlink(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
ednut1:
her mother must be igbo. Use ya head na
Ufuoma is Urhobo. Even at that she’s a confirmed Yoruba girl from Ibadan.
Shame on you all that tribalized it as an Igbo affair.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by ddooskie(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:
Why don't I believe this whole story. It seems scripted

How can Ufuoma come from Oyo state?
Choice! Just as MC Tagwaye claims Katsina even though he is originally from Anambra.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by pascalbenz: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

lolz my guy too much sense n0 go kill you! Na delta name be dat i guess
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by mimimile93: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
bmdmixer:
because they arrested jesus abi
Some would say; I didn't see you when you were hungry, I didn't see you when you were naked. But I say to you; If you do this to/for your neighbors, you've done same to/for me
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by benzion72(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
I want to travel, I must travel out of this country, Most of this ignorant people dont even know what is obtained where they are travelling to. Is war thorn Lebanon better than Nigeria, you most of the Lebanese here producing biscuit, they even have street in old gbagi in Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Textra(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is scary...

Anyway check my signature if you need money quickly. Make money or keep begging.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by ednut1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Ufoma from oyo state
Fake passport
I wonder how she landed in Lebanese
make una dey use una brain. Why is yemi alade bearing igbo name Cos her mum is igbo

2 Likes

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by DonMustafa: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
ddooskie:

Choice! Just as MC Tagwaye claims Katsina even though he is originally from Anambra.

He claims Katsina to make money. He got popular off imitating Buhari. It's only normal to claim katsina. After buhari leaves, my guy will revert back to his origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Welcome development.

Addme i don reply your email waiting for your response.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Omoluabi16(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
That man has not/will not be arrested. He will go unpunished. This is their norm there, and they can not pretend to be unaware of this thing. There are still thousands of African girls put there in Kuwait, Yemen, Saudi and the likes.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by ukukaegbu(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
ednut1:

Even Ufuoma is not an Igbo name. She is your sister.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by DrMuzungu(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
The important thing is, that b@stard has been arrested. Knowing Lebanese cops in Lebanon, that isn't going to end well for him. Good job!
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by frog12: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
its the nigerians that put themselves up for sale; they want to go abroad at all cost !!!!
its the nigerians that put themselves up for sale; they want to go abroad at all cost !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Ruthchy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
ednut1:
the mother is uhrobo,Ufuoma is an Uhrobo name.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eastlink:
Ufuoma is Urhobo. Even at that she’s a confirmed Yoruba girl from Ibadan.
Shame on you all that tribalized it as an Igbo affair.
where is the tribalism smh. My cousin is married to an igbo man and her children have yoruba names too. Ufoma sounded igbo but now we know its urhobo

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Good

No pictures?

what will a good looking lady be doing in Lebanon of all places if we do not have self politicians in Nigeria.

time have come to get rid of these people permanently
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
You wount understand that passport is fake
ednut1:
make una dey use una brain. Why is yemi alade bearing igbo name Cos her mum is igbo
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by abc115: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
agadez007:
Ibadan woman

I am not being tribalistic here but Yoruba women are now overtaking bini women,Three women in my neighbourhood just woke up one day and Travelled out leaving their Husband and kids,the three women were all good friends and Yorubas
Now their husbands are left caring for the kids not know when their darling wives will be back

She is ibo
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Maydayy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ordinary middle eastern piece of shit that thinks he is white. undecided
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by bmdmixer: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
mimimile93:
Some would say; I didn't see you when you were hungry, I didn't see you when you were naked. But I say to you; If you do this to/for your neighbors, you've done same to/for me
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Evankinz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Where is the Lebanese picture pls?
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
frog12:

i agree
oga look Country have gone down the toilet financially

people are yet to get the message . by middle of the year we will all be
holding night vigil for ourselves
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Addme: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good News
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Bluffly: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

Check her last name as her mother may be eastern
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
agadez007:
So you dont know that Ufuoma is an Uhrobo name
Or the 'oma' There confused you?
Go to that thread and read.
Had some people known it's urobo, I don't think the sarcasm and taunting will have reached that level.

Let me hope that what I see here don't happen in real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.