Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl (63808 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by symbianDON(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:
Why don't I believe this whole story. It seems scripted

How can Ufuoma come from Oyo state?
place of birth is ibadan doesn't mean she's from ibadan. at any rate, her surname is busari and middle name is ufuoma. this suggests that her parents may be one from east and the other from south west which isn't uncommon. you should have doubted if her name was something like ufuoma katsina grin
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Ballo52(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na our government cause all this yeye for us ....
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by tot(f): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

It is very possible. Her Mum could be Delta and her Dad Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by tot(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
symbianDON:
place of birth is ibadan doesn't mean she's from ibadan. at any rate, her surname is busari and middle name is ufuoma. this suggests that her parents may be one from east and the other from south west which isn't uncommon. you should have doubted if her name was something like ufuoma katsina grin

Exactly. There are different intertribal marriages in Nigeria. People think nairaland is the real world with useless tribalists on the prowl, nope it's not, lol.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Eastlink(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
ednut1:
where is the tribalism smh. My cousin is married to an igbo man and her children have yoruba names too. Ufoma sounded igbo but now we know its urhobo
Ok, glad to know about your cousin.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by idonhammer: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nne oma, eziokwu imaka.

NwanyiOkpa:

Did you read number 5?

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by tot(f): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
abc115:

She is ibo

How is Ufuoma an Igbo name?

5 Likes

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Edusouls(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
And for God’s sake what’s someone looking for Lebanon? Haba the craze to be rich have ruined many, people travel senseless even to forbidden places in search what I don’t know..

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by BabaRamota1980: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yoruba demons in Ibadan don tear tear Ufuoma, that thing, e no dey grip again. Is reason Lebanese no want keep, even though black girls are in high demand for keeps abroad.
Abeg send our sister back to Ibadan her dimensions go grip this thing here.

If i hear any omoibo talk nonsense this afternoon we go scatter nairaland.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by cococandy(f): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hallelujah smiley

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Ejima1: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thank God. God bless Abike Dabiri
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by pweeryambre: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

this is not even a reason, my cousin is Bayo from anambra state, dad married yoruba woman, so kini big deal. (they are no more together though)
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by AmazingELixir: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It was even a foreign national that blew the cover of the Lebanese man...

The Nigerian lady in question told her people she travelling abroad only to end up a priced commodity..issorite.

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by ChristianNorth: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yoruba Christian
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by OdefaGirl(f): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is the very news I've been waiting for......
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Vulcan24(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
these are the bastards been paid millions and living in lekki, gallivanting in keeps and strip clubs.

just amputate the hand he used in typing that shit on fbk
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by here: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Truth is if he boldly posted that it means there are many other girls as he noted she is clean it also means it's a huge trade going on. The embassy might need to extend this to include liaising with the Labour Ministry to obtain details of all Nigerians in the country working and maybe be like the USA open a link online of register of all Nigerians working so you register with the embassy where you work and details of your employer just simple so even if its $15 you pay every quarter let the embassy call in to check on you

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Nice one.

Quid pro quo. Now auction the bastarrd to that lab in Wuhan.

No, abeg carry am come Under Bridge. Men wan word with am.

Lol
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
kolafolabi:
That's one of the challenges African immigrants face especially in Arab Countries. The maltreatments they get are second to none. May God bless our dear Country, Nigeria.

Amen o
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by goaldynman(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

Her mother could be from Delta while her father is from Oyo!

Yemi Alade's middle name is Eberechi because her mother is from Abia!!

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Olathunji010(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
That's useful of internet for you....
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by joepepsy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Build your country! !!!!! You will remain slaves till the end of time if you don't realise that no country will value who they don't respect,talk! ! Complain till tomorrow nobody send you.
References:
Follow up to these threads, about the Lebanese who offered to sell a trafficked Nigerian girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5808066/lady-calls-out-lebanese-man

https://www.nairaland.com/5808254/manhunt-begins-lebanese-offered-sell#88703082

The Lebanese Government has arrested the man named Wael Jerro.

This was announced by Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253265689634394112?s=19

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1253268011227758592?s=19

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253266316670251009?s=19

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
farmsata:
A lot more are out there. Please let's pray for them to get help too.

If no be your family member dey invite you come obodo oyibo, think long and hard first.

To the wicked traffickers, your end is nearer than you think.

Many are trapped in those Arab nations like Oman, Qatar etc.

May God free them like this one is being freed

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by InvertedHammer: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
/.
A lady will wake up one day and package herself to travel to Lebanon. It is getting to a point where it is difficult to feel sorry for the victims. Lebanon of all places.

\
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by DonMustafa: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
pweeryambre:

this is not even a reason, my cousin is Bayo from anambra state, dad married yoruba woman, so kini big deal. (they are no more together though)

Is your cousin the person on your dp?
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by LordRollex112: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
pasumaWONDER:
so fast.....now jail the morafuckka

you want to earn little bucks online like i do....check my signature for info

how
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by FuckDaMods: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
cococandy:
Hallelujah smiley
Close that mouth u bitter feminist
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by DexterousOne(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
sassysure:
When this news came out initially.
Because the name on the passport which may be fake is igbo name,
Go to that post and see what fellow Nigerians regurgitated from their mouth. They didn't see a trafficked Nigerian girl and a human being but an igbo girl.
Now, it's confirmed she isn't igbo, what do they have to say?
Where are those laughing and taunting igbo people on that thread?
Shame on u inhuman humans.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a Nigerian. The hatred is deep.

That's why I dont pity Nigerians as they are suffering

They deserve it and more

Good things cannot come to a people so filled with hatred and wickedness
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by ddooskie(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

He claims Katsina to make money. He got popular off imitating Buhari. It's only normal to claim katsina. After buhari leaves, my guy will revert back to his origin
He was born and bred in Katsina now has a house, farm and other businesses there in fact I used to think he's Hausa/Fulani until I read his biography when he celebrated his birthday.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by slex(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one but, dont forget some of this girls willingly travel (some of them) to hustle . Lebanon is even small, check the young girls going to Oman.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by zedegit: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
References:
Follow up to these threads, about the Lebanese who offered to sell a trafficked Nigerian girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5808066/lady-calls-out-lebanese-man

https://www.nairaland.com/5808254/manhunt-begins-lebanese-offered-sell#88703082

The Lebanese Government has arrested the man named Wael Jerro.

This was announced by Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253265689634394112?s=19

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1253268011227758592?s=19

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253266316670251009?s=19

Her crime probably cos she wants better opportunities for herself which is normal.

This same thing is happening in Liberia and Congo etc
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by lereinter(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

Break lose from tribalism

The passport was gotten from Oyo command

That would be referred to as her state

Didn't you see a Alaba from Austria

So what's wrong for a ufoma to be from Oyo state

Lend your voice against the inhuman treatment her Lebanese oppressor has put her through.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.