Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl (63810 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by pweeryambre: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

Is your cousin the person on your dp?
lol hmm, its not the one, its just a random picture i put cos she look like me in shape.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigerians are the cheapest commodities on the shelves in the international market. A country that is surrounded by treasure yet we are hungry in the midst of plenty.

This is as a result of our leaders and the followers because it takes the the led for the leaders to emerge.

Meanwhile the arrest is audio until I see the guy in cuffs and in court.

I said nigeria is doomed but a brother corrected me and said it is nigerians that is doomed.

doomed nigerians.

Shame on Nigerians
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by OlujobaSamuel: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:
Why don't I believe this whole story. It seems scripted

How can Ufuoma come from Oyo state?
I'm suspecting the lady is neither a Ufuoma nor from Ibadan.
Probably a change of identity by the traffickers. Might be some of those girls from far òkè ogun boarder town that people do source for maid service.
A lady with Busari as surname would likely have a Yoruba name as one of the other names too, and not just a combination of Peace Ufuoma.

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Unrated900(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
She is from Ibadan
And her name is peace Ufuoma
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Dollabiz: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Same country where some think they're westerners lol.

Until they re colonise u muggfckn dindus u will never wake up.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by govomotors: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Not every soul accept to be sacrifice in whatsoever means (Ritual, slavery etc.).

Just consider the ladies names:

1. Peace
2. Ufuoma (mean peace)

All she need is peaceful live and not to be sold into slavery.

Thanking all that brought the matter to limelight. I think Nigeria government is waking up to the call to rescue their citizen in foreign land.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by slickyb(f): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thank Goodness
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by vertueptime: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by RaptorX: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
bkool7:

Here's a picture of a Lebanese being arrested
That inscription is that of Spanish speaking country not Lebanon. When do they start speaking Spanish in Lebanon.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Sportwin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
E get site for this their arab porta potty levels

Who knows the site ?
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Mcslize: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

I tire o. Maybe that's where she stays.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Gudiza(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
A 30 year old woman young?
30 year old that doesn't have sense OR ready to be traded as a slave.... that's the quality of people that are being raised from Ibadan it would seem.
Truth is, these people have at least vague ideas of the torment/ suffering BUT greed will overule their senses.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Hezmatosky: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ibadan people does not bear Ufuoma. Shuo kiss check well na
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by farem: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
References:
Follow up to these threads, about the Lebanese who offered to sell a trafficked Nigerian girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5808066/lady-calls-out-lebanese-man

https://www.nairaland.com/5808254/manhunt-begins-lebanese-offered-sell#88703082

The Lebanese Government has arrested the man named Wael Jerro.

This was announced by Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253265689634394112?s=19

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1253268011227758592?s=19

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253266316670251009?s=19

Abike Dabiri is actually the defactor foreign affairs minister. The other old one has been pre-infected with COVID-19 Covid-15 since 2015 in the mouth whenever Nigerians are maltreated abroad.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by farem: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
References:
Follow up to these threads, about the Lebanese who offered to sell a trafficked Nigerian girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5808066/lady-calls-out-lebanese-man

https://www.nairaland.com/5808254/manhunt-begins-lebanese-offered-sell#88703082

The Lebanese Government has arrested the man named Wael Jerro.

This was announced by Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253265689634394112?s=19

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1253268011227758592?s=19

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1253266316670251009?s=19

Abike Dabiri is actually the defactor foreign affairs minister. The other old one has been pre-infected with COVID-19 Covid-15 since 2015 in the mouth whenever Nigerians are maltreated abroad.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by enomakos(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
nothing will happens to the lebanese,just eye service
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by zelnababa(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

that may be her birthplace and according to Nigeria constitution she is qualify as an indigene.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by YungMillionaire: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
How can Ufouma be from Oyo state?
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Jaqenhghar: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
farmsata:
A lot more are out there. Please let's pray for them to get help too.

If no be your family member dey invite you come obodo oyibo, think long and hard first.

To the wicked traffickers, your end is nearer than you think.
Even na your family member no rush. Ask questions and get a clear idea of how you will live there. No vague information. Like one relative who asked his bro to join him in US. When the brother asked what will I be doing upon arrival the brother responded "you will hustle nah ". Hustle no be answer. Hustle can be anything from working in a bank to selling drugs on the streets. Of the person doesntt have a clear plan just forget it

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Martinez39s(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Heartbreaking.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by tsinzu: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

Hezmatosky:
Ibadan people does not bear Ufuoma. Shuo kiss check well na
Unrated900:
She is from Ibadan
And her name is peace Ufuoma
Mcslize:

I tire o. Maybe that's where she stays.
YungMillionaire:
How can Ufouma be from Oyo state?
Her full name is Peace Ufuoma Busari so she her parents are probably from different tribes, i guess the Ufuoma is a name from her mother's side
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by PureFace1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eastlink:
Nonsense! So you didn’t see her surname Busari. You think it’s easy to falsify Nigerian international passport this days.
She’s Yoruba from Ibadan, maybe with an Urhobo mother.

No Yoruba bear Busari, "Busari" have no meaning in Yoruba

Oyo state is her state of Birth. Many Igbo were born in South West
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by PureFace1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:

Her state of Birth is Oyo
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Godwin616: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Ufoma from oyo state
Fake passport
I wonder how she landed in Lebanese
No be Naija? Anything can happen.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by PureFace1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
sassysure:
When this news came out initially.
Because the name on the passport which may be fake is igbo name,
Go to that post and see what fellow Nigerians regurgitated from their mouth. They didn't see a trafficked Nigerian girl and a human being but an igbo girl.
Now, it's confirmed she isn't igbo, what do they have to say?
Where are those laughing and taunting igbo people on that thread?
Shame on u inhuman humans.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a Nigerian. The hatred is deep.

She is still Igbo but her place of birth is Ibadan
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by tsinzu: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
PureFace1:

She is still Igbo but her place of birth is Ibadan
You're talking nonsense, none of her name's is igbo, Ufuoma is not an igbo name.

1 Like

Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by PureFace1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
tsinzu:

You're talking nonsense, none of her name's is igbo, Ufuoma is not an igbo name.

None of her name is Yoruba too

If she is not Igbo then she may be Urhobo
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by PureFace1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm suspecting the lady is neither a Ufuoma nor from Ibadan.
Probably a change of identity by the traffickers. Might be some of those girls from far òkè ogun boarder town that people do source for maid service.
A lady with Busari as surname would likely have a Yoruba name as one of the other names too, and not just a combination of Peace Ufuoma.

Busari is not a Yoruba name though because it have no meaning in Yoruba. it look like a name from the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Godwin616: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Amen o

Arab country is a no no go area. They are mean. I know of someone that traveled to Oman. She was repatriated within 3 months on the ground that they don't want her to spread malaria to them. Can you imagine.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by Godwin616: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/.
A lady will wake up one day and package herself to travel to Lebanon. It is getting to a point where it is difficult to feel sorry for the victims. Lebanon of all places.

\
Unfortunately, most of them don't have a slight idea of where they are going to. The agent will just sweettalk them to believing they are going to one better country abroad. Many of them are already stranded, they wish they could come back home but are hooked.
Re: Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl by StivoeDevoe: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is not today i know labanese weckedness they have one shop in kano here at kabuga call shopwell
they only pregnat our girls working thereand after send them home that their shop is not balance
very usless people kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.