Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / * (594 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Frustrated / This Little Girl Provoked Her Frustrated Uncle And The Uncle Did This (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by mikeybrainy: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: * by Nwodosis(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
You were born into that family for a purpose, be strong, you will overcome.

1 Like

Re: * by GboyegaD(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just take it as a learning point. You might want to rent a small and convenient apartment and be in your own.

1 Like

Re: * by tbtosine(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
calm and take it easy bro. I feel your pain but believe it or not you will soon laugh over it. Just with little time things will get to normal. Dont be depress just see yourself as the breadwinner of your family. You will surely make it. Just remain calm and be at peace.

Happy lockdown.

Now smile....
Oya smile nowwwww!
Why are u still frown face or u want make i come take the remaining cash in ya wallet.

Smile fun mi jor.

We love you bro.

1 Like

Re: * by Humanoid01(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
tbtosine:
calm and take it easy bro. I feel your pain but believe it or not you will soon laugh over it. Just with little time things will get to normal. Dont be depress just see yourself as the breadwinner of your family. You will surely make it. Just remain calm and be at peace.

[s]Happy lockdown.

Now smile....
Oya smile nowwwww!
Why are u still frown face or u want make i come take the remaining cash in ya wallet.

Smile fun mi jor.
[/s]

We love you bro.

Re: * by tbtosine(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Humanoid01 post=88762301][/quote]
see ya face... Looks good anyways. My grandma is seriously serching ooo..
Re: * by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
mikeybrainy:
I've started a topic twice today
but I had to stop halfway and delete it, cos I'm f**** out of my mind.....
I'm tired
I'm angry
I'm sad
I'm frustrated
how can somebody have enemy of progress as family members.....
I can't wait for this lockdown to end!!!
I'm still dazed right now, how will a father steal his son's money (the most annoying part is that I want to use the money for business)
las las that money go end for beer palour!!!
just opened my bag this morning and couldn't find my money
must I always experience disappointment in my life
I'm hustling so I wouldn't be a burden to the family but no,dem must frustrate me....
I try to stay away from illegal stuff and do odd job,so I can be someone in life, but they make me see myself as a fool.......
Why should I come from a family like this in the first place
I'm trying hard to make something of my life, support the family,but I still blame myself at the end....
Why??
must it be only me����
I can't think properly right now
later
Take heart bro. Sorry to hear that your dad is a wasteman. It sucks, innit? Hide your money better, yeah?

1 Like

Re: * by Bilabong(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Guy be strong... I would have advice u pray "any enemy from my fathers house die" but I won't because las las u go still spend the money on top burial.

1 Like

Re: * by ZhiosonWind: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Find a way to save something and get a small apartment.

That will b a good start

1 Like

Re: * by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
It's unfortunate one can't choose a parent or a family to be born in.. if not so many would have queued up @ Buckingham Palace. smiley

Just calm down OK.. I know that the lock down/ no movement coupled with what was happening now in your family is frustrating and irritating u. Please take it as a family cross. Take a deep breath each time you want to say or do any thing.

I guess u are with them for the lock down period. But if u were living with them on a permanent bases , then it's time to move

1 Like

Re: * by Ochiban: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
My guy- this is God showing you the kain family you get. next time, you dont leave your money in the house in a stupid bag. is this the first time they have stolen from you? Next time, be more responsible with your money and not expect others who you KNOW ARE IRRESPONSIBLE to be more considerate

1 Like

Re: * by mikeybrainy: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
tbtosine:

Happy lockdown.

Now smile....
Oya smile nowwwww!

Smile fun mi jor.

We love you bro.
Thanks Bro

Re: * by mikeybrainy: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: * by okirewaju(f): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pele
Try and hide your cash wella next time or better still move out if you still live there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Bank Shares. / Can These Act Be Tagged As Cheating? / I Beg You In The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.