Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Frustrated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Frustrated (1530 Views)

Frustrated With My Wife / Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated by Fredway: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
I am very disturbed. I have no relationship with my family members because i felt they used me all my life. I am 30 this year and im jobless.however i still have some lil thing i do to keep side together. My kid sister returned back from abroad and have refused to do anything. Doesnt sweep,doesnt care to ask if im hungry or i have eaten. Cannot prepare soup. Does absolutely nothing. U can imagine how angry i felt after taking 2hours of my time to prepare a meal and after eating and went to bed.i woke up later to realise that my kid sister had the nerve to eat the food i cooked but could not wash the dishes i used or even the pot. If my elder bro comes he will be telling me look wt where your mates are. I mean i have been troubled since childbirth that i feel everyone uses me.i help someone today the perzon insults and curses me tomorrow. I have not found any gal to love and marry. They all have the same entitlement mentality like my kid sister. Lazy,arrogant and want to do nothing.
Well i really appreciate the way my late father beat me cos last last i go still steal 300naira from his wallet when he went to drink beer and fell asleep later in the night.then in 2001 and do big boy at secondary school during break time.
But now i cant think straight. I feel my gamily members hate me .my kid sister dont even have respect for me,call me by my name. I blame my mother because she is the cause of it and now it affecting my life. While growing up they kept saying all sorts of frustrating insults on me and i have no love in my heart for them. I feel like an outcast and this is one question i have been asking God. Why me.
Since yesterday evening was when i ate last,till now my kid sister dont care but will eat from the pot i cook with. If i use axe to ace her to death. Will anyone blame me
Re: Frustrated by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oops, guy you need to change environment and see a therapist if possible o.

Nobody owes u anything o. Get off ur ass and go look for something to do rather than expecting a sister to ask if you've eaten... Like are u a kid or what?

Better change environment and drop d psychotic thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated by Heloct(f): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Stop blaming people for your condition.

At 30, pick up yourself. Plan and re-strategize. Find something legal to do and find your feet.

10 Likes

Re: Frustrated by Davash222(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol
Abeg don’t ace her to death, na small pikin dey worry her.

You’re endowed with great potential hence everyone is trying to pull you down. I know what I’m telling you.
You need to be careful, learn how you can manage your anger.

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated by tidalstorm(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
you want to kill your sister because she didn't wash plates.
Op, even if the problem is with your family, you have to forgive them and move on.
You need a stronger mindset against yourself and what people think about you.
The world no dey owe you kobo.
Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
You dont get it,i contributed to her return ticket almost 40% of it. Well i think its time i moved out and rent somewhere . I have come to realise no one gives a damn.if i make new friends its what they will gain they are after. I would start doing it all by myself,eat,drink,work and sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Before we know it, we will see, brother hacks sister to death.

You are just a time bomb in that house, you better carry your depressed self and leave that house.

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated by lanibi(f): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Op you're obviously depressed. Staying at home is not going to help in any way.

Try to get something doing no matter how little that will make you leave the house in the morning.

Please note that respect is earned. So sit up and re-strategize like someone suggested up there and work on your entitlement mentality.

This phase will pass. Just keep holding on and don't give up.

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated by donbachi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
U sure sey ur fada no swear for d person wey steal him 3 hun?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by TruthTella(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
People are not targeting you guy
The truth is that many Nigerians are selfish and entitled and will repay your kindness with evil. It's the nature of many people though not all.
If I tell you my own story of how people I basically took under my care and was sharing my pocket money with turned around and cut me off totally for no just cause you go shout.
Your best option is to go out and get a job, be determined, shun laziness and procrastination, gather money and build your life outside that environment and make yourself happy.

In this part of the world a man's worth is judged by how made he is before anything else that's why they don't respect you. Try and make money and make yourself great. Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
U cant understand
Wetin be 3h
donbachi:
U sure sey ur fada no swear for d person wey steal him 3 hun?
Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks.i really appreciate your advise. Yeah im working on how to set up a business.
TruthTella:
People are not targeting you guy
The truth is that many Nigerians are selfish and entitled and will repay your kindness with evil. It's the nature of many people though not all.
If I tell you my own story of how people I basically took under my care and was sharing my pocket money with turned around and cut me off totally for no just cause you go shout.
Your best option is to go out and get a job, be determined, shun laziness and procrastination, gather money and build your life outside that environment and make yourself happy.

In this part of the world a man's worth is judged by how made he is before anything else that's why they don't respect you. Try and make money and make yourself great. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fredway:
U cant understand Wetin be 3h
3 hundred naira is 3 hun in ptown
Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Abeg i no dey here for jokes
donbachi:
3 hundred naira is 3 hun in ptown
Re: Frustrated by Uyi168: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
If entitlement mentality doesn't kill this op,nothing else will...

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
I dont have anger issues. But the day i get mad.
Crowd always gather. They feel im high on colorado. But im not. I wish i was a soldier
Davash222:
Lol
Abeg don’t ace her to death, na small pikin dey worry her.

You’re endowed with great potential hence everyone is trying to pull you down. I know what I’m telling you.
You need to be careful, learn how you can manage your anger.
Re: Frustrated by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't waste your time on their matter; not even to show them up. Think of how to set yourself up financially for your own sake and become self-sufficient. Until then, behave as if you are a polite guest. Cook only what you will eat and when you finish, wash pot and go hustle.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Af been independent since 2015. Even mt mum lends close to 200k frm mt savings. Im determined to make it in life against all odds. Gone are the days where i will phone them to assist me,rather na insult. Since 2015 ive been doing it myself
RisenPhoenix:
Don't waste your time on their matter; not even to show them up. Think of how to set yourself up financially for your own sake and become self-sufficient. Until then, behave as if you are a polite guest. Cook only what you will eat and when you finish, wash pot and go hustle.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by bolayei: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Op what is your star sign? What I gather is you are a nice guy but want people to be nice to you in return, you respect people and expect it back, you are mad at your sister because she doesn't respect you.

My guy some people are lone people and it takes time for them to realise it. Keep yourself to yourself and keep your body and mind busy with positive energy. Don't stop being nice and don't expect people to be nice to you.

Not everyone is lucky with the opposite s.ex too so if that's not working pay less mind to it because girls will break your heart.

Please don't axe your sister and please please don't contemplate taking your life as it seems you are kind of depressed.

Tey and get a job and do whatever you are doing on the side. The good forces of nature guide you

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated by bolayei: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Uyi168:
If entitlement mentality doesn't kill this op,nothing else will...

Life is complex mate

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sometimes i felt i have mental problem. A girl i dated always doubt me and asked why my phone never rings.i couldnt answer cause all pplninhad been nice too always mockrd me so i change sims a lot. I feel i was not meant to be born and breed in nigeria. I feelnso sad,i drink alone,obey rules.dont stress no one. Yet all i ger is disapointments,heart. breaks,insults,humiliation.
Well af accepted my faith
bolayei:
Op what is your star sign? What I gather is you are a nice guy but want people to be nice to you in return, you respect people and expect it back, you are mad at your sister because she doesn't respect you.

My guy some people are lone people and it takes time for them to realise it. Keep yourself to yourself and keep your body and mind busy with positive energy. Don't stop being nice and don't expect people to be nice to you.

Not everyone is lucky with the opposite s.ex too so if that's not working pay less mind to it because girls will break your heart.

Please don't axe your sister and please please don't contemplate taking your life as it seems you are kind of depressed.

Tey and get a job and do whatever you are doing on the side. The good forces of nature guide you

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by choice17(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fredway:
Sometimes i felt i have mental problem. A girl i dated always doubt me and asked why my phone never rings.i couldnt answer cause all pplninhad been nice too always mockrd me so i change sims a lot. I feel i was not meant to be born and breed in nigeria. I feelnso sad,i drink alone,obey rules.dont stress no one. Yet all i ger is disapointments,heart. breaks,insults,humiliation.
Well af accepted my faith

What do you by you have accepted your faith?? That's not your faith sir, and that's not the will of God concerning your life.

Over familiarity breeds content. What you need to do is move out from your family house, automatically your value will increase

Stop feeling pity and sorry for yourself. Once you have this mindset that nobody owes you anything, that's when you will start living the good life.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Too much self pity bro, you're not a woman, nobody cares about what plight we face until we make it out. Nobody owes you anything, the earlier you get that mindset the easier it will be for you to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by baby124: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Calm down... too much anger and loathing in this post. Focus on getting yourself out of a frustration zone and forge ahead. Looks like money is the root cause of your frustration?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Fredway:
You dont get it,i contributed to her return ticket almost 40% of it. Well i think its time i moved out and rent somewhere . I have come to realise no one gives a damn.if i make new friends its what they will gain they are after. I would start doing it all by myself,eat,drink,work and sleep.
If you can contribute half of her return ticket fare then I guess you have enough money to move out of your toxic home/family, make new friends and meet people who will encourage you and see the good In you rather than discourage you and don't go back home for a very long time. Maybe when you are gone they will place value on you and know your true worth. The more you stay in that house, the more suicide and depression beckons for you.

4 Likes

Re: Frustrated by Houseofglam7(f): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2020
You obviously are frustrated....pick one weekend and make a trip to the prison or correctional facility closest to your home....that may be your next home if you don't refrain from those thoughts of killing your sister.
You have a life, and it doesn't have to revolve around your family....find yourself.
Get yourself a decent apartment, get a job or start a legit business.
Right now,you exist.
You just gotta LIVE.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2020
I really wanna thank everyone for advice. I might not be smiling but i have a good heart,its only my mum that calls me on a daily and for that i always puty her because i know what life is as a widow. But this 2020 i think am gonna turn my back on my rest 3 siblings. To hell with them. I have been showing self pity and made sure the house and everything in it is ok. But alas a king is never respected. Last 2years my elder bro knrlt down to beg me but i can never forgive him and i swore to kill any of his kids if they comw clowe to me. While growing up as afults hebecame something else. Doesnt talk tp me,if i ask to wear his clothea he would slap me,beat me on a daily.infct i went to my fathwe then to aak who really was my father.whether my eldee bro or my dad. Today i have so much hate for him. Even if he send me money,i never asked him to and i dont care. My kid sister that i use almost 16yrs to senior still acting like a fool in her early twenties. I believe so much in nature and i pity whoever gets married to her. I keep thanking my late dad and mum for at least training me right. I must start a business before april this year. Even if its to be selling beer and peppersoup asun,fried meat. I'm all in. My kid sistee cannot even prepare stew. If she does u will vomit and stool for days. This dame attitude she used to travel and came back. Rather she would prepare pancakes,fry plaintain and egg,indomie. My mother felt she was protecting her. My mother should not worry,when she starts staying with my kid sister. Lets see who will cook and clean. By the way my star sign is cancer and i have lived wth diff ppl who always missed me when i left.
Re: Frustrated by ogawisdom(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2020
U r just a lazy boy with an oversized ego

30 yrs is not 30 months better go n hustle and earn a living

U r wasting your life
Re: Frustrated by Fredway: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank u. Thats why u r selling your properties ba. Pls if you have nothing reasonable to write.
Bleep off my list and mentions.
ogawisdom:
U r just a lazy boy with an oversized ego

30 yrs is not 30 months better go n hustle and earn a living

U r wasting your life

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by Sabicleaners: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Re-focus! that's all you need to do right now.

Take your attention off your sister, elder brother or anything whatsoever that drains your energy.
Direct your energy to building and developing your life, you would see that once you start doing well for yourself, all what you are seeing now won't bother you anymore, and even your siblings will come around and respect you more.

In other news, Don't forget to dump your cleaning chores like house cleaning, office cleaning, laundry etc on SabiCleaners.
Your house will sparkle, your office will take a new look and your clothes will brighten up for just a token fee.( try us now and see)
Re: Frustrated by sisisioge: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2020
Wow! Please take it easy...just relax a bit. Why dont you work on getting a job that takes you out of the house, eat out and plan to move to your own apartment soon enough?

Truth is, your kid sister shouldn't have to care if you've eaten or not at 30yrs...you aren't a kid and she's not your mother. May God provide you with all you need to live a better life. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Frustrated by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! Please take it easy...just relax a bit. Why dont you work on getting a job that takes you out of the house, eat out and plan to move to your own apartment soon enough?

Truth is, your kid sister shouldn't have to care if you've eaten or not at 30yrs...you aren't a kid and she's not your mother. May God provide you with all you need to live a better life. Cheers

But that sister can eat the food he prepared and not clean up after.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook / Best Divorce Letter Ever Between Ex- Couple !!! / Identical Twins Marry Identical Twins In A Ceremony Officiated By Identical Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.