Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

EXPOSED: The Real Truth About Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXPOSED: The Real Truth About Making Money Online (537 Views)

Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Real Truth About Making Money Online by Umaruibrahim26: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dear Friend
You and I have never met.
:
But we find ourselves in some very interesting times… quite different from the New Year resolution we made.
I hope when all is said and done, we can have a beer together... hopefully
Now let’s not waste each other’s time
What’s the real truth about making money online?
1. The starting point of making money online... is... YOU
:
Yes you!
Making money online starts with you, not tricks, not shortcuts, not gurus... not mmm
You keep jumping from one making money scheme to another hoping to hit one big figure boom!
It doesn’t work like that... I would be honest with you
Making money online first requires a change of mindset
You still believe money is made. Which is a wrong mindset(I will come to that later)
Keep reading
Making Money online requires commitment and desire and being able to focus at ONE thing for a certain period of time.
Most people think you can make money online by running some process like it's a regular job - set up this, do this, do that, and boom you're making money. It doesn't work like that.
However, you can make 36M/year, or =N=1 million/month in pretty much ANYTHING - freelancing, doing a podcast, creating information products, ecommerce, affiliate marketing in any niche, consulting, anything.
The way to succeed is to pick ONE thing, and focus hard on it for a full year of your life.
It's near impossible to fail if you do this.
:
2. Know why you want to make money online
One of the reason you fail to make real money online is because you don’t have a strong reason why you are doing it
You still take it as a hobby so when you hit any roadblock or failure, you give up at the slightest chance
Remember you stayed in school for good 4 years because you thought that if you graduated, it’s going to be rosy out there
You had a strong reason that kept you going even after so many lecturer frustration and C/Os
Now check yourself and ask... why do I want to be making money online?
For me, it’s FREEDOM. Freedom to do whatever I want and be wherever I want
Now what’s yours?
3. Stop believing that you can make so so huge money in x days by doing one pay to click... or pay to read... or let anyone sell you anything how to make money by doing nothing
It doesn’t work that way
In making money online.... you need money to make money
Yes! I will open-minded
You need some money to survive before you start earning online
And secondly you need a SKILL to earn some gooood money online
Learning a skill is the first step to making money online. Without that you are just wasting your time
With a skill, you will be bringing something in demand into the market place that others are willing to pay for
You are not begging anybody
In fact people will be begging you because now you have what they need
What are the skills that someone needs to have to succeed online?
There are so many soft skills that age in demand right now
But the one I will recommend is COPYWRITING
Why?
Because it’s in demand right now and it’s still going to be in demand more than ever because more business are going online
Business will need copywriters because they are the one behind those advertising message you see everywhere
Business owners pay them huge money for those advertising message because that’s what give them profit
If you think I’m just blabbing
Go to google and search “Average copywriter salary”
You will be shocked!
People pay as high as $1,500 just for a copywriter to write a full page sale letter. That’s like N400,000 for a 2 or 3 page letter you can write in 3 hours
Now imagine you have just 2 clients in a month paying you $1,500 each, that will be one million naira in a month just writing words
Unbelievable right? Well I know it is
Go to google now and search for “How much does an expert copywriter is paid for each sales letter”
Have you done that? Good! See I’m not just making empty statements
They call it the billion dollar skill. If you learn this skill... making money will be the least of your worry
In fact to make millions on the internet, you need to know how to use words to sell because copywriting is the foundation of making money online
What is this copywriting?
Copywriting simple means using words to persuade people to take an action. Maybe to sign up or make a purchase

Look around you! Most companies you buy from daily put advert everyday... and that advert compose of written words that you read make you buy from them
Abi who do you think write those stuffs for them? Ghost??
No my friend! It’s copywriter and they pay them crazy money for that. You can be paid crazy money too
Now here is the crazy thing...
Copywriting will never go out of style because... business owners depend on words to make profit. They need words to persuade you and I to buy their stuff.
So now is the best time to sit your ass down and know what’s the skill is all about so you too can be making money from home just writing words that sell
Learning this skill doesn’t require you know codes or anything big
You only need commitment and a desire to learn. Plus a pen and a paper to practice
I promise you that if you take time to learn this skill in 21days with sheer focus... you will make money more than you can ever imagine.
Now if this interest you and you would like to learn then comment. WhatsApp me on 0813-191-0752 and I will send the materials to you or click here to chat directly
Then I will set up a group and add you where I will hold you accountable so you can focus and learn it.
I believe with the group we can hold each other accountable and with other people, you will have zeal to study this skill because it’s going to change your life forever
I want to make sure you come out of this lockdown a highly valuable person that business owners are willing to pay their worth

If you read to the end that means you are ready to take on this journey

Whatsapp me on 0813-191-0752 and let’s get started

Congratulations my friend

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Free Energy Audit To Help You Save Money During This Pandemic / NNPC Filling Station Inferno Claimed 30 Vehicles – LASEMA / Labor Day Sales: 20% Off With Code Labor2020 & Free Global Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.