Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) (52220 Views)

14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Health Cluster Coordinator At World Health Organization (WHO) / Look At What World Health Organization (WHO) Projects For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Bevista: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shayolevels:
I'm tired of this virus ....it's already making life meaningless, the same routine the same location ....I can't even remember days and dates anymore
Its a psychological warfare - just remember that. They want to "break" people to a point that when a vaccine is ready, people will literally beg to get a shot, just to make all these go away once and for all. But this is it - with the ID2020 identification chips to accompany the vaccines, you'll be officially welcomed into the MATRIX.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Taiwojon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Naijajeodax:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-52386386
NONSENSE
find cure and stop instinctive fear in man.

PRODUCE CURE NOT FEAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by 1stola: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
lortamudre:
this is getten worse
Scammers

Buy data at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by nolmonordu: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by RaptorX: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:
I though about this. This is the time to brace yourself. People will be hungry. If you need financial assistance, be bold to speak up politely.

That is why I recommend online dating for people. Instead of dropping bank accounts for Nigerians, why don't you do online dating. White people have good hearts. They have pity. They will help you. If it is only $500 the person sends, this is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now.

This is what I did last year December when I was broke. I got a lady through online dating and begged her. She help me and I opened a betting shop that is feeding me up to today. If I did not start online dating in December, by this lockdown, I would being eating sand.

For those people sending dm and asking me which dating site I used, it is Bit Mistress. See the link in the pic below
Keep on deceiving yourself and the gullible believing you, the average white person will never send $500 to some stranger in Africa out of pity. You know nothing about white people except you must be a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by taiwopapaya(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
lockdown extended only slow the spreads of the virus, if vaccine have not be put in place, 50% population is still at risk even thou 3year lockdown. but in a situation like this when oil price fall to less than $12 per barrel, and air and land border closed, with covid - 19 pandermic. nigeria have serious problem in which long lockdown can not solve 10% of the problem. there should be measure put in place for people. people should go out for work with preventive method, why weekend days friday - sunday should be on lockdown, and an hour church service with 20 on seat should be allowed only on sunday, and mosque service with 20 in mosque with face mask should be allowed. school should open, wearing face mask and hand glove should be compulsory and school sport and game activities shoud stop. any person feel unwell or show symptom of covid-19 should stay at home, if several go hospital or go for ncdc covid-19 test. and ncdc center for test put in many place in market,roadside etc. the people will complain less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Digmygold: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
DAVIYJONESS:
MONDAY 27TH APRIL: The Day Nigeria Will Rise Or Fall. Civil War Loading

lagos, ogun and Abuja middleclass and the poor are vehemently waiting for a day that will determine the fate of a nation as the two category of the aforementioned can not survive more than one month of HUNGER for a disease brought into the nation by the elite.

The biggest mistake mr president will ever make is to extend the lockdown and watch the country burn! its revolution people prepare for WAR!

Its apparent nigeria can not distribute palliatives to even 1% of her Citizens of 200million. The best decision is to open the economy and adopt other mechanisms to contain the spread.

Your "WATCH THE COUNTRY BURN" threat could get you arrested .Dont think they cant trace you and get you arrested just because rhis is a faceless forum. Better you watch your words. All those giving you likes now will be the ones to mock you first when you get arrested.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
mployer:
You are big liers.

How so??! The virus can be suppressed, but without an effective vaccine or cure, it will only resurface or mutate to something deadlier...

HIV was discovered decades ago, has it ceased to exist??!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Shayolevels: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bevista:
Its a psychological warfare. Just remember. They want to "break" people to a point that when a vaccine is ready, people will literally beg to get a shot just to make all these go away once and for all. With the ID2020 identification chips to accompany the vaccines, you'll be officially welcomed into the MATRIX.
I hope they ask us to choose between the RED pill and the BLUE pill

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Jfkito: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
lortamudre:
this is getten worse

No one should patronise this fellow. This is a acam. He made me to register on nairaland after scamming me.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by wonder233: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
K
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Zuriel100(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Naijajeodax:

this world health people are the cause of this covid-19 spreading... when it started people advised them to stop flight from China to other nations.. they were making mouth; "we will handle it... now its corona that is handling us
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Bevista: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shayolevels:
I hope they ask us to choose between the RED pill and the BLUE pill
lol...sadly, the vast majority of folks will chose the BLUE pill. Some of us are willing to take the RED pill and remain in "Wonderland" to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
---
“It’s easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled”. - David Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Psalms5522: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iamdamifroshii:
This sounds scary

It is the truth. But we will not be on lockdown for that long. I think life would continue inspite of the virus. As humans we will adjust to the new reality and live. But mark my words the world after covid 19 will never be what it used to be.

And I have goodnews for you, our loving God has made provision for us to live in a world without sickness, war or wickedness. He inspired the psalmist David to write in the book of psalm 37:9-11,29 that just a little while and the wicked will be no more but those who dilight in pleasing God would inherit the earth. Is that not a wonderful hope?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Timbers(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
xtremerules:

Which of your family members dey relevant?
But you know say your papa future no bright
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Kemight15: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
lortamudre:
this is getten worse

That's because people like you refuse to drink snipers

Your fraud name is aminu abdulwaheed using UBA

People send money to you for data and you block them immediately after receiving the money

You keep creating new moniker to perpetuate you fraud

Useless scammer

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
mployer:
You are big liers.

..... With all these EVER RISING FIGURES dem still dey Lie for your head ba ? angry

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by LEBEfirstson: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Your "WATCH THE COUNTRY BURN" threat could get you arrested .Dont think they cant trace you and get you arrested just because rhis is a faceless forum. Better you watch your words. All those giving you likes now will be the ones to mock you first when you get arrested.
. HE IS SAYING THE TRUTH! COWARDS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASONS WHY WE ARE IN THIS POOO TO START WITH! COWARD! WHERE IT IS NECESSARY TO TALK YOU WON'T TALK. GOOD CITIZEN OF THE ZOOGERIA

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by ceejay80s(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
DonMustafa:
I though about this. This is the time to brace yourself. People will be hungry. If you need financial assistance, be bold to speak up politely.

That is why I recommend online dating for people. Instead of dropping bank accounts for Nigerians, why don't you do online dating. White people have good hearts. They have pity. They will help you. If it is only $500 the person sends, this is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now.

This is what I did last year December when I was broke. I got a lady through online dating and begged her. She help me and I opened a betting shop that is feeding me up to today. If I did not start online dating in December, by this lockdown, I would being eating sand.

For those people sending dm and asking me which dating site I used, it is Bit Mistress. See the link in the pic below
So u scammed her to eat?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
DAVIYJONESS:

lagos, ogun and Abuja middleclass and the poor are vehemently waiting for a day that will determine the fate of a nation as the two category of the aforementioned can not survive more than one month of HUNGER for a disease brought into the nation by the elite.

The biggest mistake mr president will ever make is to extend the lockdown and watch the country burn! its revolution people prepare for WAR!

Its apparent nigeria can not distribute palliatives to even 1% of her Citizens of 200million. The best decision is to open the economy and adopt other mechanisms to contain the spread.

I totally support this.
We are already tired
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Naijaarchive(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sounds scary... I hope Dom is having a great time with this Corona grin
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ehn they should relax the lockdown now. Or are we going to be on lockdown for a long time too

It shall never be well with all Nigeria politicians
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by ipobarethieves: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Can u send me Airtel data now and collect ur ur money after confirmation
lortamudre:
this is getten worse
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by vertueptime: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good idea, the only problem is that my people nigerians will abuse it and rain begging on the platform like August rain,

DonMustafa:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by sylve11: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babapyro:

Use your brain whenever you want to comment OK,it's very important.

Don't mind that yeye somebody. cool
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Algold: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
I forseen this as well. The time is almost near. One good thing is that there is ban on flights. Even those that are serving as guard for them (para military and military)will work against them. None of them will be spare.
DAVIYJONESS:

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by shadeyinka(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
mployer:
You are big liers.

They speak the truth!

Complacency is our problem. With the Lockdown in Lagos and the FCT, how did the virus suddenly jump to Kano?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by DonMustafa: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
ceejay80s:

So u scammed her to eat?

I was her friend for a while and sincerely explained my situation to her. I asked if she could help me. And she did. It was xmas time. Instead of flexing, i quickly opened a bet9ja shop near my school.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by Kingrefreshed: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Naijajeodax:

So i was blocked because i was telling Nairalanders to stage an online protest because fuel prices has dropped and yet NNPC is still selling us fuel for #125 instead of atlest 30 per litre.

I got threats and was blocked.

Enemies of Nigeria amd nigerians are also here with us on Nairaland and they are Some of these Mods.

God save us from this Vultures within and around us.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) by LEBEfirstson: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Psalms5522:

It is the truth. But we will not be on lockdown for that long. I think life would continue inspite of the virus. As humans we will adjust to the new reality and live. But mark my words the world after covid 19 will never be what it used to be
.. THIS WORLD WILL CERTAINLY BE BEAUTIFUL THAN WHAT IT IS NOW. THAT IS THE KIND OF FEAR WE HAD WHEN THE DREADED HIV/AIDS ENTER! NOW HIV/AIDS DEY KILL ANYHOW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma / 170 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 2558. 400 discharged. 87 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.