Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him (82041 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo) / Yul Edochie's Tough Childhood Experience With His Father, Pete / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by nsiba: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
H
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by jamael(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sometimes, saying No is the best answer you can give to your child.

3 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by mopol123: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
HE KNEW HIS SON WILL BE A GREAT MAN IN FUTURE

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Kellie069(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
But does this post in anyway help in our current situation? There are better informative news out there

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by PHIPEX(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Foolishnesse is in the heart of a child but the rod of correction will drive it out (Proverb 22:15)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Indigenous(f): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Correct street niggaz
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Arizonaz: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
There are stages in life we think our parents don't love us. But we grew up to realize what they were telling us was true.

8 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by womjomfashion(f): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
cool

That's the real blood of a Nigerian hustler.

You can check our face mask out, I can get it to your door step based on the quantity you want.

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Kemight15: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin

Funny grin
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by nurric(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ogadagidi.."Ikem Efuna". Exactly the thought in his mind when he flogged you to reset you brain

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by francaofzion: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
It's good not to allow children always have their way.

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ibkayee(f): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
I'm sorry but the Eudochies (Yul and Pete) come across as so 'pseudo wise' to me, it's embarrassing because I used to hold Pete in such high regard

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Coborona: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Frankfuse:
Truly dis man get mind sha

Imagine na my dad you tell that one?

Lol
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by gassbee: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pattypatt:
Some beatings are needed in life. Spare the rod and spoil the child, its in the bible.
especially the ones wey dey reset brain properly

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Neddyogu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Me that told my father I wanted to join the army after secondary school cos I used to admire his old army pics and thought life as a soldier was all about uniforms and rifles, the Kain laff wey d man laugh me ehh, I can still hear his voice in my head. Very annoying derisive laughter. Na me use my hand give mysef brain.

10 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by tweakdude1: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ningen:
Pete Edochie face is scary as hell. grin
He'll be dropping proverbs while flogging you.
\

Dropping proverbs likes music hints grin

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by bubblesng(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
https://thenigeriafm.com/covid-19-china-graph-who-is-trying-to-take-over- africans/ Who is trying to take over Africans ? What our leaders don’t know is that plans upon plans will surface someday when getting loans from Asian countries we have to be careful most Asia leaders have a reason behind such a very huge loan upon loans, a longtime loan without much profit, how is that possible a country gives you the loan that you can never pay back even your next 7 generations, read more https://thenigeriafm.com/covid-19-china-graph-who-is-trying-to-take-over- africans/
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by armadeo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ningen:
Pete Edochie face is scary as hell. grin
He'll be dropping proverbs while flogging you.

I can just imagine him saying the child who refuses to let his father sleep will also not sleep while thrashing with the belt.

5 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by tillaman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
darocha1:
Yul no dy look him papa movie.

If you trued it with kanoyo O kanayo, you will probably still be in his cupboard coughing out euros
grin you are something else bro

3 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Skillsnigeria: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
That was then, going to Nigeria school now,does not guarantee anything

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ChristineC: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
......and look at Elon Musk who's parents backed his ambitions.

Look at him

[img]https://media./images/a061350e5c5db9d25638bbeb5e4a6778/tenor.gif[/img]
so good open an electric shop for your 12 year old son ei?

3 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by StarUp: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
But come to think of it, how many Nigerian graduates live better lives than the guys who own electrical shops?

9 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by bcbones: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
One thing that seems to baffle is that Pete Edochie has always been old, since I was born and now I'm getting old I have never seen.

5 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by armadeo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
darocha1:
Yul no dy look him papa movie.

If you trued it with kanoyo O kanayo, you will probably still be in his cupboard coughing out euros

Lol. This guy you wan make I choke

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by xreal: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
oloriLFC:
grin School is good tho. The knowledge and all, but some people with electrical shops are doing way better than a lot of graduates here in Nigeria Yul Edochie .

talk wetin dey your mind.

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Obynopositive: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
pete.... u no de look him face with bia bia before u make such comments, i can imagine the beating

2 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Francejaik(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Electrical beating

3 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Neoteny7: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
So basically your dad abused you
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Ballo52(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
I fear this man since when I was young ... I watch one of his movies then , the oracle . Oboi the movie was scary and I love the Movie, things fall apart , it was a dope movie

7 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Viciyke00(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Guy you get mind sha o, that's all I can say

4 Likes

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Godwin616: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
tillaman:
grin
Some of us don’t have the balls to say that to our father back then, then if I see my dad driving into the street and I never do my assignment omo na with full speed I go run go hide for Them Ugochukwu flat finish my assignment for their before coming to say welcome sir cheesy
That was in those good old days. Unfortunately, things have changed now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.