Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him (82050 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo) / Yul Edochie's Tough Childhood Experience With His Father, Pete / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Greatfullheart: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2020
I fear this man pass devil. Even film makers self fear this man.

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by NaijadrivaCars: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2020
I encourage you to go to school but, when I check all my mates in business before I did, they seemed to have achieved more (built, married earlier, drive nice cars etc.)

Las las, school na partially scam.
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by mrtheo33: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
correct papa
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Powerintoxicate: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

You might think dad cared to that extent. Igbo man and his ego. Na him name him dey think of. How can my child be a petty electrical man?
But that post smirks of some classified ignorance. What gave Yule the impression that he would not have done better in electrical line.
Dangote started as a petty salesman. Com on. Our people sef.
BTW, dad would have probably lost you to welfare or served some terms in civilized climes.
who told you dangote's started as a petty sales man? Dangot is from a wealthy family and was given a huge loan to start business. He also went to University

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Snakedoctor1: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
who told you dangote's started as a petty sales man? Dangot is from a wealthy family and was given a huge loan to start business. He also went to University
Are you kidding me? Pls you have an android phone or better still, Iphone? OK, go to Youtube and type "early life of Dangote". If I'm correct, some of his interviews are still on YouTube.
Before Dangote got that start off capital you are citing in error, he said he was buying goods from one town and reselling in another as a mere boy with some paltry sum.
What the Africa's richest man and of course the richest Blackman on earth is teaching us here is 'passion' as a catalyst to great achievement.
That petty stuff he did positioned him for the big thrust when the money came. Those things he traded, he now manufactures.
Please learn if you can.
And who says education is bad. Those early dream do not stop education. This thinking is what has slowed the development of Africa. A 30 year old man will still be in second year for a course he will still put in another 4 to 5 years plus Nysc chiefly because thats where parent want him to be.
Ever heard of dependency ratio? We are too far and not thinking.
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Powerintoxicate: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

Are you kidding me? Pls you have an android phone or better still, Iphone? OK, go to Youtube and type "early life of Dangote". If I'm correct, some of his interviews are still on YouTube.
Before Dangote got that start off capital you are citing in error, he said he was buying goods from one town and reselling I'm another as a mere boy with some paltry sum.
What the Africa's richest man and of course the richest Blackman on earth is teaching us is here is passion as a catalyst to great achievement.
That petty stuff he did positioned him for the big thrust when the money came. Those things he traded, he now manufactured.
Please learn if you can.
you don't have an idea what you talking about

Aliko Dangote, an ethnic Hausa Muslim[4] from Kano, Kano State, was born on the 10th of April 1957 into a wealthy Muslim family,[5][6][self-published source?] the son of Mohammed Dangote and Mariya Sanusi Dantata. He is the great-grandson of Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, the richest West African at the time of his death in 1955
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Snakedoctor1: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
you don't have an idea what you talking about

Aliko Dangote, an ethnic Hausa Muslim[4] from Kano, Kano State, was born on the 10th of April 1957 into a wealthy Muslim family,[5][6][self-published source?] the son of Mohammed Dangote and Mariya Sanusi Dantata. He is the great-grandson of Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, the richest West African at the time of his death in 1955

so freaking what? If he was born to the richest family in the world, he didnt have that weath thrown on him. He had a very humble early life .
Please read the last sentences of the below picture.

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by Powerintoxicate: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
so freaking what? If he was born to the richest family in the world, he didnt have that weath thrown on him. He had a very humble early life .
Please read the last sentences of the below picture.
rubbish. What did you expect him to say?
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by karli4nia(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I'm not doubting his experiences, they just come across a bit narrowminded to me tongue

Ibk, whose that small girl on your profile.?. wink She looks fly, I like her kind of beauty.
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ibkayee(f): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
karli4nia:

Ibk, whose that small girl on your profile.?. wink She looks fly, I like her kind of beauty.

Me, cheers x
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by karli4nia(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
ibkayee:

Me, cheers x

So I have been chatting with a fine girl all this while..
Feels good to know..
Are you a married lady?
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ibkayee(f): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
karli4nia:

So I have been chatting with a fine girl all this while..
Feels good to know..
Are you a married lady?
Lol no I’m not
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by karli4nia(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol no I’m not

As u fine reach.. why na? Will u marry my Kid Bro?
He's handsome o.. He lives in the U.K and he loves Yoruba ladies.. wink
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by ibkayee(f): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2020
karli4nia:

As u fine reach.. why na? Will u marry my Kid Bro?
He's handsome o.. He lives in the U.K and he loves Yoruba ladies.. wink
You’re assuming I’m straight tongue
Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by karli4nia(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2020
ibkayee:

You’re assuming I’m straight tongue

Lol..Yes.. Am I wrong.. Be serious jor..

1 Like

Re: In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him by abbiboy: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Neddyogu:

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard ooo not Delsu or NAU
D koko is he was a drop out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.