Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Caribbeans And Their Enthusiasm For Their People And Culture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caribbeans And Their Enthusiasm For Their People And Culture (295 Views)

Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race / Why Don't Black Americans And Afro Latinas Don't Act Lke Caribbeans And Africans / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caribbeans And Their Enthusiasm For Their People And Culture by Ilamina(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Its beautiful
Caribbeans are so united

In my former school, Caribbeans usually have end of year get together before the school year ends

When they meet each other, they get so excited and happy

Maybe because they are so beautiful, elegant and have beautiful beaches in their country

Some of most elegant, soft spoken, stylish females i have met are from the caribbean

And they have swag

Another group of people that get excited about their culture are kalabari. .they love portharcourt
Re: Caribbeans And Their Enthusiasm For Their People And Culture by Allen102: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ilamina:
Its beautiful
Caribbeans are so united

In my former school, Caribbeans usually have end of year get together before the school year ends

When they meet each other, they get so excited and happy

Maybe because they are so beautiful, elegant and have beautiful beaches in their country

Some of most elegant, soft spoken, stylish females i have met are from the caribbean

And they have swag

Another group of people that get excited about their culture are kalabari. .they love portharcourt
Rivers people love Port harcourt that's how it is.
Re: Caribbeans And Their Enthusiasm For Their People And Culture by Ilamina(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Allen102:
Rivers people love Port harcourt that's how it is.

Kalabari love for the city
Is another level than other rivers people
Re: Caribbeans And Their Enthusiasm For Their People And Culture by Allen102: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ilamina:

Kalabari love for the city
Is another level than other rivers people
Lol. Ikwerres ,Okrikans, Ogonis, also love Port harcourt.

IIamina where are you from?

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Kawaii / Introverts And Marriage. / Only For Adult!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.