Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State (634 Views)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State by frankleesehi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
A family of Husband, wife, son and friend that locked themselves inside their home for 2 months during a fasting and prayer has been discovered by neighbors that the wife is death.

According to HGS Media Plus correspondent, the son who took part in the exercise was said to have become lean like a broom due to only drinking of water for two months.

A friend of the family who has reportedly been living in the house since last year December said they were undergoing fasting and prayer.

The accident happened at no, 15 G-class house, MTN road Okirigwhere, sapele, in Delta State.

The surviving family has been taken to Warri, while the body of the wife was carried by an ambulance to the Central Hospital in warri.

Meanwhile, a video uploaded by HGS Media Plus showing a lean woman walking out to a gate is the friend that has been living with the family.

Neighbors suspects her to be a witch behind everything because according to them they gave her food to give to the family and she ended up throwing them away and also telling the boy not to eat their food.

The lean boy was said to have been fat before and that if he walked, the ground shoke. Apparently, the friend had initiated the dry fasting to the family that took the life of the wife.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/23/wife-dies-during-2-months-fasting-and-prayer-with-family-in-delta-state/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State by Aladdin1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
strange story
Re: Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State by kiddkash(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
people sha. in kizz daniels voice

no go dey do pass yourself

Re: Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State by daddytime(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
The first thing I saw was the picture and my head rang "Sapele/Shell road" funnily, and then when I read the story, all doubts were cleared.

Very funny story.

Even Jesus go shake him head.
Re: Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State by Iyiataata92: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Even Jesus fasted for only forty days and the Bible said he was very hungry and tired. Na im these ones wan kill themselves. You wan fast for 60 because say you wan rich like Dangote or you wan holy like Elijah

I think this is not fasting but lack of food to eat. Okowa should direct his next palliative to this vulnerable household
Re: Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2020
she got what she deserved for being HIGHLY STUPID!
Re: Wife Dies During 2 Months Fasting And Prayer With Family In Delta State by NevetsIbot(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
For my life.. I never join anybody do fasting and prayer reach that level. Kilode

Na me kill Jesus?

Sometimes I just look at people who go these lengths and wonder maybe I should praise them for being really spiritual or being really stupid.... Tcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! / Father's Burial / Don't Ever Curse Your Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.