Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire (40015 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Avalancheman: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Digmygold:

You.steadily .rant "i wont join you" yet you keep bringing your gutter head back in. See how lame and stupid you are? That goes a long way in defining how much of an incoherent slowpoke and liar that you are. Corona virus is your portion together with your loser family members. Like i said, if Buhari chooses to do otherwise please take sniper and die so you can keep the corona that is supposed to attack you for another distressed member of your empty hungry lineage. I believe i have knocked some sense into that empty coconut head of yours. Now i am done with banters with a rabbies infested barking dog like you.

Please continue barking. I am waiting...Gerrarahia men! Numbskulls irritate me.

Shut up piggiddiiooot!

I am here to flog sense into your thick flat skull.

You and your sick family MUST remain at home while the rest of us go to work. That is your wish. So shall it be!

You are so dull, you don't understand that gutter here means the daft boastful albeit empty chimp like chestbeating you want me to join you in.

Nonsense!!
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by blowjohn(m): 5:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Chartey:

Hazard allowance for Nigerian health workers is 5k per month not per day.

Mistake due to anger
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Sctests: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes, I just confirmed it from a colleague in Kano.

40 health workers including Medical Laboratory Scientists, Physicians and Nurses are down with the Corona virus in Kano.
The health facility has been shut down.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by charlsecy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Joefat:
I saw this news in channel not quite long..
What should we do with your comment?
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by liquidfaya: 2:00pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:

You think everyone is a lazy ass sit home all day gigolo like you? You are not healthy you have the virus, its chopped off your brain obviously and its gonna end your life. Corona will conquer you.

Please dont infect law abiding Nigerians. Stay At Home and die there. If Buhari dims it fit to extend the lockdown. Please go and attack him in Asorock instead of wailing stupidly on this platform before you go.and swallow sniper to end your miserable life.

Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by liquidfaya: 5:21am On May 03, 2020
Digmygold:

You think everyone is a lazy ass sit home all day gigolo like you? You are not healthy you have the virus, its chopped off your brain obviously and its gonna end your life. Corona will conquer you.

Please dont infect law abiding Nigerians. Stay At Home and die there. If Buhari dims it fit to extend the lockdown. Please go and attack him in Asorock instead of wailing stupidly on this platform before you go.and swallow sniper to end your miserable life.
dustbin baby of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body / Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) / Is Lemon Fresh A Bleaching Cream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.