Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire (40021 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by mybbcnews: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
United Kingdom To Commence Coronavirus Vaccine Trials On Humans This Week
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/Testing-of-coronavirus-vaccine-begin-in-UK.html
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by olax02(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
xynerise:
We are in for a long ride
More than long ride i tell u...
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by delpee(f): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
May God protect our frontliners and their families. Amen.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by eyinjuege: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Which kin wahala be this?
How many health workers dey Nigeria wey 40 will already have corona even before the main battle has started?
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Zigarmy: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Very correct.
ImmaculateJOE:
Na wa oh...

Na lack of enough PPE cause ham..

Any health worker that is treating Covid-19 patients should be isolated from the society especially their family members... Government should create a temporary residents for them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Avalancheman: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:
Avalancheman should read this and begin his journey to that destination where he will fetch a brain from and quit being dumb.

Only a dulllard has not realised that most of the current cases are asymptomatic and will recover with little or no treatment.

Except of course, they are like you and your family members with deadly underlying health conditions that may lead to death.

No wonder, all of you are bent on remaining at home.
Nobody is forcing you all to come out now. You are free to remain at home till eternity.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by BEEFIE: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
womjomfashion:

And you that is not clueless, how many face mask have you produced? And how many have you given out to reach out to the poor.

You are not better and more intelligent than the governors who said Nigerians should be producing locally made face mask.

Nah unah wey Dey do I too know, are dieing in abject poverty.

If you don’t have something meaningful to do with your time, go and visit the IDP camp and share your time with them
you're full of yourself
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by WeRblessed(f): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Telling them to protect themselves without adequate PPE is foolish talk
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by pelegiga92(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na wa
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by HabuD: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
And yet these same doctors are still placed on a shameful hazard allowance of #5k every month while assembly members who do nothing hazardous earn millions for just warming red and green seats! Shame of a nation! It is no longer far fetched why Nigerian doctors emigrate to countries where sense is common and where they are better appreciated as soon as they graduate from medical school or as soon as they get fellowship
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Christmasdon(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
WORLD PUBLIC HOLIDAY. WORLD LOCKDOWN, , COVID19 WE HAVE COME UNDER ONE RELIGION ,ONE PRACTICES,ONE QUARANTINE, ONE ISOLATION. ONE WORLD.
What am i thinking?

1 Like

Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Digmygold: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

Only a dulllard has not realised that most of the current cases are asymptomatic and will recover with little or no treatment.

Except of course, they are like you and your family members with deadly underlying health conditions that may lead to death.

No wonder, all of you are bent on remaining at home.
Nobody is forcing you all to come out now. You are free to remain at home till eternity.

We know those dirty cheap hookers are scarce for you to come by. Their inability to move to your location due to covid 19 is what is hitting you in the real sense.

Kionji is giving you serious nightmares anx malaria symotoms and you are definitely covid 19 positive.

I hope you have prepared the graves of you and your miserable family members when you all die of ciovid 19 complications.

You don't want to stay home safe because even before covid 19 your life has been fvcking meaningless so you don't mind ending it abruptly.

You know you will sit at hone until you breath your last together with generations afeter you because your ground nut hawking trade crashed die to the virus.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by rotadeco27: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
blowjohn:
See this man o. See eh.
Infact let me keep quiet.
U give them PPE before?
How much is hazard allowance? 5k per day.
Abuja had to increase theirs to 50k per day.
I dont want.
Sometimes u wish u didnt end up being a doctor.
Just watch, after this pandemic is over many of us still gonna be fearful of many patients since its postulated that the virus is here to stay in some way
Hazard allowance is not 5k per day oooo. It is 5k per month. !
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Tinity123: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Avalancheman: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

We know those dirty cheap hookers are scarce for you to come by. Their inability to move to your location due to covid 19 is what is hitting you in the real sense.

Kionji is giving you serious nightmares anx malaria symotoms and you are definitely covid 19 positive.

I hope you have prepared the graves of you and your miserable family members when you all die of ciovid 19 complications.

You don't want to stay home safe because even before covid 19 your life has been fvcking meaningless so you don't mind ending it abruptly.

You know you will sit at hone until you breath your last together with generations afeter you because your ground nut hawking trade crashed die to the virus.

Imbecilic!

Only sick people like you and your family members love to stay at home.

By God's grace, healthy, hardworking folks like us are good to go. We can't wait to break new grounds...

You and your family are free to wallow at home while others go out and conquer...
Na by force
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by blowjohn(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
rotadeco27:

Hazard allowance is not 5k per day oooo. It is 5k per month. !

Error due to anger
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Digmygold: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

Imbecilic!

Only sick people like you and your family members love to stay at home.

By God's grace, healthy, hardworking folks like us are good to go. We can't wait to break new grounds...

You and your family are free to wallow at home while others go out and conquer...
Na by force

You think everyone is a lazy ass sit home all day gigolo like you? You are not healthy you have the virus, its chopped off your brain obviously and its gonna end your life. Corona will conquer you.

Please dont infect law abiding Nigerians. Stay At Home and die there. If Buhari dims it fit to extend the lockdown. Please go and attack him in Asorock instead of wailing stupidly on this platform before you go.and swallow sniper to end your miserable life.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Avalancheman: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

You think everyone is a lazy ass sit home all day gigolo like you? You are not healthy you have the virus, its chopped off your brain obviously and its gonna end your life. Corona will conquer you.

Please dont infect law abiding Nigerians. Stay At Home and die there. If Buhari dims it fit to extend the lockdown. Please go and attack him in Asorock instead of wailing stupidly on this platform before you go.and swallow sniper to end your miserable life.

Another load of drivel!

So I am now the one who wants to stay home and not you and your sick family members

Come on, choose an hustle and stick to it. You and your sick family members can't risk leaving home for fear of Coronavirus. Let it be. It's okay

Let the rest us go out and conquer the world in peace.

Buhari despite his inadequacies is still wiser than you. He will lift the lockdown but insist that the likes of you and your family should stay home...
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Digmygold: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

Another load of drivel!

So I am now the one who wants to stay home and not you and your sick family members

Come on, choose an hustle and stick to it. You and your sick family members can't risk leaving home for fear of Coronavirus. Let it be. It's okay

Let the rest us go out and conquer the world in peace.

Buhari despite his inadequacies is still wiser than you. He will lift the lockdown but insist that the likes of you and your family should stay home...

Lol. You sound so stupid I understand your pain, you need to hustle before you make 2k whilst my salary is hitting my account every month.

Send your account number make i dash you #100 to help your groundnut hawking hustle. Your bad, brokie. When you die of covid 19 in your room with your miserable and hungry family members. Dogs will feed on your useless corpses. grin.

If the lockdown is extended. Please make sure you find that lagoon and end your hitherto.miserably.meaningless life there.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Crownmixbj: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
God will heal them all. Our health workers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJL3nEOzcQ
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by joinnow: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chei 40
And they could have pass it to other patients.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Keemie(f): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Most of the infected Doctors got it from patients that came to the various government hospitals and private hospitals. They do not have adequate PPE. All health workers should be provided with PPE.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Avalancheman: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Lol. You sound so stupid I understand your pain, you need to hustle before you make 2k whilst my salary is hitting my account every month.

Send your account number make i dash you #100 to help your groundnut hawking hustle. Your bad, brokie. When you die of covid 19 in your room with your miserable and hungry family members. Dogs will feed on your useless corpses. grin.
D
If the lockdown is extended. Please make sure you find that lagoon and end your hitherto.miserably.meaningless life there.
This is one your imbecilic side...

I won't join you in the gutter...

Home you want. Home, you and your sick family will remain even when the lockdown is officially lifted on Sunday.

Too bad!

Now grunt on like a pig...
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by iswallker(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I can't offer much. I only pray for them. They are the real heroes of this war. Even for a million naira, I won't get much joy being a health worker at this period. Even military looks a more enviable profession now

May God reward them for the priceless service and heal our land of this monster

No heroes here.. undecided

Not a few of them got infected by disregarding NCDC guidelines. undecided

Every patient at this time is a potential covid 19 carrier - dont engage them without PPE - it's that simple..

But greed won't allow them to think... undecided
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by FGonline: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zooposki:

Depends on what? Name any useless pastor that is more powerful. I triple dare you.
I'm not talkin abt power or money.

But d two are all important
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Digmygold: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

This is one your imbecilic side...

I won't join you in the gutter...

Home you want. Home, you and your sick family will remain even when the lockdown is officially lifted on Sunday.

Too bad!

Now grunt on like a pig...

Are you done barking? . If the lockdown is lifted fools like you will.get infected first because your stupidity, greed and hunger no let you see road again.

If them no lift the lockdown please make sure you jump into that lagoon and end your worthless life and those of your equallly worthless family members unceremoniously. Fvcking fraud living in bitter frustration. Na me cause your permanent lineal poverty?

Now continue your barking where you stopped and make sure you dont spit out your corona virus saliva while at it. Okay bingo? grin
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Avalancheman: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Are you done barking? . If the lockdown is lifted fools like you will.get infected first because your stupidity, greed and hunger no let you see road again.

If them no lift the lockdown please make sure you jump into that lagoon and end your worthless life and those of your equallly worthless family members unceremoniously. Fvcking fraud living in bitter frustration. Na me cause your permanent lineal poverty?

Now continue your barking where you stopped and make sure you dont spit out your corona virus saliva while at it. Okay bingo? grin

This is your daft side...

You and your sick family are free to stay at home till eternity

Buhari is lifting the lockdown officially on Sunday cos it's already lifted unofficially.

Continue grunting in the gutter like a typical pigggiddiot. I won't join you ..
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
These task force messagers that are collecting 500k have all the protective kit and equipment than this health workers its so sad because these guys report to them..

Give them the necessity.... na story... i am not aware of hazard allowanee undecided... They are well in Jesus Name.and Kudos to our health workers... One Love.. in Nigeria and around the world..

Bless you all.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Chartey(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
blowjohn:
See this man o. See eh.
Infact let me keep quiet.
U give them PPE before?
How much is hazard allowance? 5k per day.
Abuja had to increase theirs to 50k per day.
I dont want.
Sometimes u wish u didnt end up being a doctor.
Just watch, after this pandemic is over many of us still gonna be fearful of many patients since its postulated that the virus is here to stay in some way

Hazard allowance for Nigerian health workers is 5k per month not per day.
Re: About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire by Digmygold: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:

This is your daft side...

You and your sick family are free to stay at home till eternity

Buhari is lifting the lockdown officially on Sunday cos it's already lifted unofficially.

Continue grunting in the gutter like a typical pigggiddiot. I won't join you ..

You.steadily .rant "i wont join you" yet you keep bringing your gutter head back in. See how lame and stupid you are? That goes a long way in defining how much of an incoherent slowpoke and liar that you are. Corona virus is your portion together with your loser family members. Like i said, if Buhari chooses to do otherwise please take sniper and die so you can keep the corona that is supposed to attack you for another distressed member of your empty hungry lineage. I believe i have knocked some sense into that empty coconut head of yours. Now i am done with banters with a rabbies infested barking dog like you.

Please continue barking. I am waiting...Gerrarahia men! Numbskulls irritate me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body / Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) / Ladies With Protruding Bellies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.