Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) (1508 Views)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Anambralstson: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Covid-19: Awkuzu Sons and Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.

By Emmanuel Chigbata (ABS News)

Awkuzu sons and daughters,living at home and in the diaspora have commenced the distribution of food items and cash to members of the community, as a way of cushioning the effect of the lockdown.

The food items which were distributed at Awkuzu Civic Center to 52 wards that make up the community include 1,560 bags of 10kg rice, 104 bags of beans and 1,560 cartons of noodles.

They also distributed the sum four million and one hundred thousand naira to the elderly and widows of the 52 wards in the community.
Lalasticlala

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Johnpaulsales(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wow that's so encouraging....

5 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by majamajic(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls Op give Anambra state some ink ,

U can't just write awkuzu !

2 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Blackfire(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Igbo people and there show offs..
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by edochie12: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blackfire:
Igbo people and there show offs..
what do u mean by Igbo people and show off,they are helping their people and u are calling it show off,u aren't OK.

10 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by manuelreports: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anambra Amaka
A state with healthy Competition
If you are from Anambra and You no Sabi hustle
Then ask your Dad or mum whom he played away match with

5 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by PureGoldh(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ndi Igbo Siri na "Akuu luo uno...ilo n'asii a naa"

Chukwu okike abiama gozie fa

1 Like

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by sparkyJ: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
If this community is in Anambra state, then i doff my hat for Anambra people. Am not Igbo, but i strongly believe the igbos are blessed people. God is with them just like the Israelites of old. God has given them everything it takes to stand alone. Irrespective of all they av been thru in the past, they are not limited, yet keep waxing hot & strong. U re indeed a testimony. Very industrious set of people who can be found any where humans exist. I celebrate you Ndigbo. May God Almighty keep u. Pls dont stop being kind to the needy amongst you. I pray my own people will extend a hand of fellowship as such.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by helinues: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one from the family
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by InternalAuditor: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anambra erika. Obodo fulu onwe fa n anya.

3 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Frankdoz8: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
I'm from Awkuzu. This is true but I must confess we the indigenes haven't gotten any share of this. Some greedy ward chairmen have diverted it. All the same, Big thanks to our illustrious sons the made the donations.
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Frankdoz8:
I'm from Awkuzu. This is true but I must confess we the indigenes haven't gotten any share of this. Some greedy ward chairmen have diverted it. All the same, Big thanks to our illustrious sons the made the donations.

What do you need it for?

All this Nnamdi kanu articles you are writing here, hv u not received your own bag of rice from supreme leader.
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Naija9090: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you pay attention to Igbo people, watch them very well, believe me between God and man, these people are a blessed people. They have solution for very problem and very organized. If you noticed through out this lockdown, they are calm, always sharing and making sure everyone is fine. They are not waiting on the government to come help them or distribute food like we see in one region I won't mention, but doing it by their own and even plentifully. Umu chineke!

5 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Frankdoz8: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What do you need it for?

All this Nnamdi kanu articles you are writing here, hv u not received your own bag of rice from supreme leader.
Yoruba Muslim, what's your concern if I write a thousand article for Nnamdi Kanu? I support Biafra and Nnamdi kanu because Biafra is the kingdome of God on earth.

7 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Afolabimills(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
God bless all those who help others this terrible period may God heal our nation remove every evil leaders n plague them pls good people help me I can't work due to this lockdown extension n another extension loading pls good people help me I got 4k n debt collected it were we got food stuff for credit last week thanks to God we have eaten this night own but tomorrow morning nko I can starve but my children are my life it's hurt to them lack pls help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Yoruba Muslim, what's your concern if I write a thousand article for Nnamdi Kanu? I support Biafra and Nnamdi kanu because Biafra is the kingdome of God on earth.

Hustle and eat first before you go to heaven on empty stomach...or meet your kingdom on earth on empty stomach.
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Frankdoz8:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by okpalaAnambra: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anambralstson:
Covid-19: Awkuzu Sons and Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.

By Emmanuel Chigbata (ABS News)

Awkuzu sons and daughters,living at home and in the diaspora have commenced the distribution of food items and cash to members of the community, as a way of cushioning the effect of the lockdown.

The food items which were distributed at Awkuzu Civic Center to 52 wards that make up the community include 1,560 bags of 10kg rice, 104 bags of beans and 1,560 cartons of noodles.

They also distributed the sum four million and one hundred thousand naira to the elderly and widows of the 52 wards in the community.
Lalasticlala
Awkuzu, the home of armed robbers and thieves

So something good can come out of Nazareth grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by okpalaAnambra: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
sparkyJ:
If this community is in Anambra state, then i doff my hat for Anambra people. Am not Igbo, but i strongly believe the igbos are blessed people. God is with them like the Israelites of old. God has given them everything it takes to stand alone. Upon all they av been thru in the past, they are not limited yet keep waxing hot & strong. U re indeed a testimony. Very industrious set of people who can be found any where human exist. I celebrate you Ndigbo. May God Almighty keep u. Pls dont stop being kind to the needy amongst you. I pray my own people will extend a hand fellowship as such.
Nothing good about Anambra dear, only Nnewi my hometown is blessed..the rest of anambra is erosion ravaged and this particular awkuzu is a den of armed robbers and thieves.. Anambra is cursed embarassed
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sure thing!

We are organised down to the last individual

We don't do pretentious "pack mentality " all in the name of loving ourselves, we show it when it is needed.

It is the reason we developed the apprentice system of wealth distribution, when we were condemned to certain poverty after the uncivil war

So that the poorest household in igbo land can have hope if only their sons are willing to work hard and pay the price of sound tutelage

I am proud of my heritage.

Igbo ga adi

3 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Sammy07: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Naija9090:
If you pay attention to Igbo people, watch them very well, believe me between God and man, these people are a blessed people. They have solution for very problem and very organized. If you noticed through out this lockdown, they are calm, always sharing and making sure everyone is fine. They are not waiting on the government to come help them or distribute food like we see in one region I won't mention, but doing it by their own and even plentifully. Umu chineke!

Mr. My community in Ondo State
We've received about 5 different donations from the rich apart from the king own.

Yet it's not on the media.
Who get time to be snapping pictures self.
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by okpalaAnambra: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Frankdoz8:
I knew it
Nothing good about Anambra dear, only Nnewi my hometown is blessed..the rest of anambra is erosion ravaged and this particular awkuzu is a den of armed robbers and thieves.. Anambra is cursed embarassed
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Frankdoz8: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I knew it
mynd44 Seun OAM4J Lalasticala Obinoscopy
Rule 2 broken
Do not abuse, bully or deliberately insult any tribe
ban him now!!!

1 Like

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by ZZ22: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Mr. My community in Ondo State
We've received about 5 different donations from the rich apart from the king own.

Who get time to be snapping pictures self.

its not on media because when you do so people don't care. The only reason why you are here is because you are obsessed with Igbos, you can't help it.

3 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Naija9090: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Sammy07:

[s]Mr. My community in Ondo State

Who get time to be snapping pictures self. [/s]

Envy go kill una for Igbo people. Everyone knows there is hunger in the SW. People lining up and crying for food from the government; not like that in the East! We are not the same people, okay!

3 Likes

Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by InternalAuditor: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

See severe pain...cry me a River..looks like you just started using nairaland that you're not conversant with its rules
[/s]

Hahahaha

Just look at this bastard from dead Abia state . Osisikangwu brothers. If I were you I would be crying everyday because Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. I spit on you
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by Sammy07: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Naija9090:

Envy go kill una for Igbo people. Everyone knows there is hunger in the SW. People lining up and crying for food from the government; not like that in the East! We are not the same people, okay!

ZZ22:
its not on media because when you do so people don't care. The only reason why you are here is because you are obsessed with Igbos, you can't help it.

You guys have issues,
I'm very sure you're not doing better than me
Re: Awkuzu Sons And Daughters Donate N4.1M & Food Items To Indigenes.(photos ) by horsepower102: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Accuses Amaechi Of $39.9 Million Contract Fraud / Did Senator Dino Melaye Truly Foresee This Endsars Protest Coming? / A Letter From The Middle Belt Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.