Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon (2302 Views)

"ASUU Said We Should Resume" – Big Girl Flies From London To Nigeria / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / My Ex- Girl Friend Resume Conversation With Me. Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by oludolars(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
China schools resume with the new dresscode

Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by phelonrays: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wow.....fascinating
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by oludolars(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yeah!
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by budaatum: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Buy the new fashion for males and females.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by obiekunie2: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
hand gloves missing
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by oludolars(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
obiekunie2:
hand gloves missing

From the ability of Chinese to manage the Covid19 better, the interpretation on the picture simply means it is an airborne thing.

Guess the recent emphasis on nose mask everywhere as most countries are getting aware of this.

Reason trump kept saying W.H.O gave wrong information on the medium of transmission. I think the information about only symptomatic people wearing face mask is misleading.

4 Likes

Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by SavageResponse(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
oludolars:

From the ability of Chinese to manage the Covid19 better, the interpretation on the picture simply means it is an airborne thing.

Guess the recent emphasis on nose mask everywhere as most countries are getting aware of this.

Reason trump kept saying W.H.O gave wrong information on the medium of transmission. I think the information about only symptomatic people wearing face mask is misleading.

I have always know the thing was airborne
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by PureGoldh(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ninja tinx grin
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by oludolars(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
For the good of everyone, its better to be on face masks with the right and protective material.

This new recommendation was published soon after a research study showed that COVID-19 can travel up to 27 feet through the air in tiny droplets known as aerosols. That’s a lot farther than the 6 feet we’ve been told for social distancing. One study looking at patients hospitalized with the infection suggested that the virus could be transmitted through the air and contaminate hallway surfaces outside patient rooms.

N95 masks and surgical masks are different from cloth face coverings. These are critical, disposable supplies that poeple need to protect themselves while in close contact with COVID-19 patients.
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
So how will they respond in class during circle time? OK... Let's assume we teachers will be dressed like this too, so, we'll now be using sign language? And if we didn't study sign language? Let them extend the lockdown until this whole thing is cleared.
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by oludolars(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia:
So how will they respond in class during circle time? OK... Let's assume we teachers will be dressed like this too, so, we'll now be using sign language? And if we didn't study sign language? Let them extend the lockdown until this whole thing is cleared.

angry They have been battling with Covid19 since January.

Can Nigerian economy sustain a lockdown of 3 - 4 months?

Most the schools will run bankrupt, parents won't be able pay school fees and lots of teachers and caregivers will be laid off.
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by aristocratic5(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Laff wan kill me die
Truly Hilarious
Re: New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon by obiekunie2: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
oludolars:

i totally agree with this comment and endorse it100%

(1) (Reply)

I Am No Longer A Dj, Dj Cupy Cries On Facebook Photos / Why Men Have No Business Being Married: An Objective Take / (anonymous) A Final Year Student Impregnanted His Landlords Wife (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.