Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc (345 Views)

Have You Married Someone Older Than You Or Know Someone Who Has? Share Experienc / Funny Experience From Way Back,share Yours. / Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc by Victoronah1: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mine. When my mum was very young, she used to eat too much soup from my grandmother. My grandmother mother complained too much, and told her that In Future one of her children will do same to her. So I was the karma paying her back, I can eat her soup within 2 days after cooking, she complained so much until one day she didn't know when it came out from her mouth. Chris this exactly what I did to my mum and it is paying me back.
Share yours.
Let keep the fun rolling
Re: What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc by Davash222(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
I once kiss my friend's girlfriend under the staircase.. Then in secondary school... Fast forward to my 3rd year in the University, I caught my bestfriend kissing my girlfriend under the staircase to my house.

I didn't worry much then cos I know it's karma doing his thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Karma has so much dealt with me to the extent that I now accept the fact that I'm being punished for all my past atrocities. Ever since I noticed this, I've totally disconnected from my dark side. I'm now a good shild grin
Re: What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc by Victoronah1: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Davash222:
I once kiss my friend's girlfriend under the staircase.. Then in secondary school... Fast forward to my 3rd year in the University, I caught my bestfriend kissing my girlfriend under the staircase to my house.

I didn't worry much then cos I know it's karma doing his thing.
lol. Yours was really heart breaking oo. Did you still keep the friendship?
Re: What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc by Victoronah1: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
ceeroh:
Karma has so much dealt with me to the extent that I now accept the fact that I'm being punished for all my past atrocities. Ever since I noticed this, I've totally disconnected from my dark side. I'm now a good shild grin
can you share the bad atrocities?
Re: What Good Or Bad Did You Do That KARMA" Is Paying You Back. Share Your Experienc by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
My karma always happens almost immediately so I rarely do bad things

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / Very Important: Some Things That Marriage Is Not. / Every Single Day The Igbos And Yorubas Keep Fighting For Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.