Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (88704 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

donnie what colour is Esau please?

cc: PervertProphet, jared007, bodydialect57, Finallydead, MiddleDimension

Esau was black. We still have dark descendants of Esau. The seed of Esau also mixed with the seed of fallen angels (Neanderthals) who are known to have originated under caves at caucuses mountains. From where we get the name Caucasian referring to the race of people that began from under caves at Caucasus mountains. The neanderthals have features like straight blonde hair, white/red skin, long nose etc.

The only race without neanderthal genes are the blacks from Africa. All other races with white mixture have the neanderthal genes.

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
See how you ask questions like the Pharisees asked MESSIAH, attempting to trap him grin
No, it was no entrapment techique, it was just showing you that you shouldnt have asked me that question because I could easily turn the table back on you with a similar question. Thats all, there is nothing malicious in there

donnie:
1. The Book of Enoch wasn't mentioned by name by MESSIAH but by Jude 1:14-15, quoting Enoch 2:1

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
"To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches, which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
C'mon donnie, dont be like this nah. Please, please, please dont pull wool over mine and people's eye, erhn. C'mon be truthful nah. Did Jude, relating to Apostle Peter's earlier writing or even Apostle Peter himself explicitly mention the book of Enoch, hmmm?

Thank you for confirming that BoE was not mentioned by the MESSIAH. It actually was also not mentioned by either Jude or Peter. They wrote about sme excerpt from the book without mentioning what book they are alluding to, but their targetted audience, whom they were admonishing, because they have just like Jude and Peter read the book, would be familiar and understand what Jude and Peter were saying when the letters were read out in public to them. Those that know about the BoE, will know and those who dont know it, wont know what exactly Jude and Peter are talking about, which is, they make reference to portions of the BoE, the parts fanning the flames of mythology, fables, legends that brought about Jude and Peter wanting to clamp down on the festering false teaching developing among the early believers. This was at the period where all sorts of dodgy fabricated false authored books were increasing rapidly in number all over the whole place. The BoE was a best seller then. It was equivalent of the "Da Vinci Code" version of its time then

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]

1/ Was Adam too dark-skinned?

cc PervertProphet, jared007, bodydialect57, Finallydead, MiddleDimension

The name Adam means Mud or Earthy. So you should know his color.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
The name Adam means Mud or Earthy.
So you should know his color.
Dont try and be half as smart. angry angry angry
Especially ater your better later than never. You first pretended not seeing the question and only answering after reminding you

Wasnt you who earlier said Adam was black skinned ni?

donnie:
Esau was black. We still have dark descendants of Esau. The seed of Esau also mixed with the seed of fallen angels (Neanderthals) who are known to have originated under caves at caucuses mountains. From where we get the name Caucasian referring to the race of people that began from under caves at Caucasus mountains.
The neanderthals have features like straight blonde hair, white/red skin, long nose etc.

The only race without neanderthal genes are the blacks from Africa. All other races with white mixture have the neanderthal genes.
"The first one born was red.
His whole body was covered with hair, so they named him Esau [Hairy].
"
- Genesis 25:25

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
No, it was no entrapment techique, it was just showing you that you shouldnt have asked me that question because I could easily turn the table back on you with a similar question. Thats all, there is nothing malicious in there

I will respond less to your posts going forward. This sort of game isn't really my thing. I really don't care who is against me or the truth I bear.
I have an audience I was sent o. They are the ones I care about, and they will certainly hear YAH speak.

SHALOM.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"

This is red...

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
I will respond less to your posts going forward. This sort of game isn't really my thing. I really don't care who is against me or the truth I bear.
I have an audience I was sent o. They are the ones I care about, and they will certainly hear YAH speak.

SHALOM.
You have no choice. Do you know why donnie? it is because all you are full of are pocketful of lies.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. It's only a matter of time before you run out of breath.
For every crooked stick you put out. I have a straight to lay down besides each. Remember, that I earlier said, I have more than I say, and speak less than I know, lol. I am 24/7 watching & have my eyes on you, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
This too is red

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by donnie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You have no choice. Do you know why donnie? it is because all you are full of are pocketful of lies.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. It's only a matter of time before you run out of breath.
For every crooked stick you put out. I have a straight to lay down besides each. Remember, that I earlier said, I have more than I say, and speak less than I know, lol. I am 24/7 watching & have my eyes on you, lol.

You speak too many unnecessary empty words my friend. I'm not here on NL for you. For you, writing much is making impact.
Its obvious my posts cause you so much pain. That will continue as long as you reject the truth.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:

1. All races were dark-skinned including Americans, Chinese, Indians, Australians, Arabs etc. until much later in history
2. Abram means High father, Ham (Cham) means Black/burnt.
3. Abraham means High Father of Blacks/the burnt
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:

This too is red
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
No wonder Clinton's a Black man
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Double post
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
You speak too many unnecessary empty words my friend. I'm not here on NL for you. For you, writing much is making impact.
Its obvious my posts cause you so much pain. That will continue as long as you reject the truth.
You're so self delusional you'll believe anything. You allow yourself to believe what is not true. I havent even taking off my gloves, imagine what would have happened if I've had, hmm? I thought you've woke, but nah you're worse off than compared with your former state and old self.

If you've got the odd easy simple direct straightforward Bible 101s wrong, imagine how off the mark you are with the other numerous lies, misunderstanding and misinformation you have that I havent confronted you on yet. I am just holding back, because I know showing you up will destroy you, it will shatter you. I dont kick a man when he's down and so why I've spared you and also thats because I had already began praying for you donnie.

The other day, I was almost teary eyes thinking about you and saying to myself how did he manage to miss it Lord. May YAH have mercy on you and your tempestuous soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
No wonder Clinton's a Black man

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by MuttleyLaff: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
donnie:
[s]See how you ask questions like the Pharisees asked MESSIAH, attempting to trap him[/s] grin

1. The Book of Enoch wasn't mentioned by name by MESSIAH but by Jude 1:14-15, quoting Enoch 2:1

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
"To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches, which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

THE BOOK OF ENOCH WAS HELD IN HIGH REGARD BY THE NAZARENES. MESSIAH QUOTES ENOCH IN:
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Mat 5:5)
The elect shall possess light, joy and peace, and they shall inherit the earth. (Enoch 5:7 {6:9})

the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the son (John 5:22).
the principal part of the judgment was assigned to him, the Son of man. (Enoch 69:27 {68:39})

shall inherit everlasting life (Mat. 19:29)
those who will inherit eternal life (Enoch 40:9 {40:9})

"Wo unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. (Luke 6:24)
Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed. (Enoch 94:8 {93:7}).

Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Mat. 19:28)
I will place each of them on a throne of glory (Enoch 108:12 {105:26})

Woe unto that man through whom the Son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (Mat. 26:24)
Where will the habitation of sinners be . . . who have rejected the Lord of spirits. It would have been better for them, had they never been born. (Enoch 38:2 {38:2})

between us and you there is a great gulf fixed. (Luke 16:26)
by a chasm . . . [are] their souls are separated (Enoch 22: 9,11{22:10,12})

In my Father's house are many mansions (John 14:2)
In that day shall the Elect One sit upon a throne of glory, and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations. (Enoch 45:3 {45:3})

that ye may be called the children of light (John 12:36)
the good from the generation of light (Enoch 108:11 {105: 25})

the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)
all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy. (Enoch 48:1 {48:1})

MuttleyLaff:
Don't allow anyone to deceive and mislead you. The Book of Enoch is a perfected work and good art of reverse engineering. You can take this info to the bank.

As for the BoE (i.e. Book of Enoch), it wont make me comfortable, to wipe my bum with it, but I sure, wouldnt hesistate using it, in the absence of readily available toilet tissue paper.
donnie, I have already at length explained to you how Jude 1:14-15, got quoting Enoch 2:1 and why.

I am pleased you've admitted that the Book of Enoch wasnt explicitly mentioned by anyone including not the MESSIAH, prophets, disciples and whatnot. Nobody thought it worth mentioning the name of that accursed book. You would have thought if it really was that worthy, if it really was that an important, powerful and useful book someone, at least would have outrightly mentioned its name, but alas no one, noboby has, nobody did. Why? It is because they all know it is trash. It is a fable, a fiction book, authored by a fake Enoch with an over energetic wild imagination

Now donnie, what you see there up thinking the MESSIAH was quoting from it, is actually the other way round, because its the author of the Book of Enoch who actually is backwards quoting the MESSIAH. Reverse engineering didnt start with the Chinese. We've had it since with the first century believers period.

The reverse engineering Book of Enoch fake news book on steroid, with its slander stories about angels, stories about 45-storey building high baby giant human beings, stories about baby giant human beings with eyes that shine like sun rays and lighting up a room with sunlight rays coming from their eyes, etcetera is just what it is. Trash and bullshiting of a book meant for the toilet.

The book of Enoch, is an untruthful and overly exaggerated book, a joke and a book not to be taken serious, just like you shouldnt be donnie
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Finallydead: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Dont try and be half as smart. angry angry angry
Especially ater your better later than never. You first pretended not seeing the question and only answering after reminding you

Wasnt you who earlier said Adam was black skinned ni?

"
Hey Muttleylaff, thanks for your invitation.

Concerning Donnie here, I've actually seen his posts for a long time but never wanted to engage him because I perceive no openness to differing perspectives and I think(wish I'm wrong) there's just too much bitter and toxic hate against his fellow humans of other colour. An unchristlike example for any who claims faith in Abraham's God. If the whites were as bad as he portrays, then our hatred for them only shows we have been overcome by evil instead of overcoming evil with love(Rom12:21) and blessing, loving and praying for our enemies.(Mt5:44)
This is not the message of Christ who died for ALL humans to be saved that the good news of the kingdom will be preached in every nation and tribe and tongue which are all well represented in heaven(Rev5:9, Mt24:14)
Donnie makes it sound like we weren't all equally created by God or there is some added recognition God gives to flesh and blood if one is a Jew. Thank God, in Christ, there is neither Jew nor Gentile(Gal3:28)
Study the scriptures. God's assessment of the Jewish race as a whole was NEVER good but actually that they were a stiff-necked, rebellious, adulterous and sinful nation(Is1:4). He equated their stubbornness against Him with the demonic sons of Anak whose land they would possess(Deut9:4-7, 13,22-24, 27, Deut31:27-29).
Every single prophet God raised was sent to prophesy against their rebellion again and again. God told Ezekiel they were the most rebellious, even calling them scorpions(Eze2:3-7). Stephen said they had persecuted every single prophet of God and ALWAYS resist the Holy Spirit(Acts7:51-52).
The Lord wept over the Jerusalem, where the best Jews were for their unwillingness to follow God and tagged them murderers of prophets(Mat23:37,35).
Even when a Caucasian was, for conscience sake, unwilling to crucify the Son of God, it was the Jews who insisted He must be crucified.(Lk23:4, Mt27:24). Caucasian soldiers would have let the world know the truth of Jesus's resurrection but the Jews would go to any length to resist truth. Because of the Jews, we scarcely have evidence of the Lord's resurrection(Mt28:12-13), which God most of them always hated and persecuted those among them that stood for Him.
Paul was a true Hebrew of Hebrews, even of the elite and most learned, but when he found the excellency of identity in Christ, he counted his Hebrew identity with all that came with it as refuse(Php3:4-9) and he specifically warned to beware of people with this spirit of exalting flesh and blood, calling them dogs(who go back to the vomit of human identity having boast in the flesh instead of the new creation)(Php3:2-3).
Paul further explicitly answers the question whether the Jews are any better than the gentiles in (Rom3:9-18) and in case people like Donnie would think that described gentiles, he specified in Rom3:19 that he described the Jewish race.
When the Jews boasted before God that they were of Abraham's bloodline, He told them Abraham was just another slave of sin who couldn't save any from sin but only the bloodline of the son of God, being pure divinity would save them.(Jn 8:33-36)

Anyone who is rediscovering his Hebrew identity is allowed but he must know what God truly thinks of that race, asides His great mercy to save them from their stiff-necked rebellion.
Donnie seems to think that if we as the black race can identify with Abraham's bloodline, it would give us more dignity. But no!. While there are some among the black race that are truly of Abraham's bloodline, it would add no value before God on them.
That mentality of this whole black Jesus movement whether true or false is also quite a cheap and cowardly escape due to poor self-worth that plagues many blacks even across Europe and North-America.

Mark my words, Africa, beginning from Nigeria, will indeed marvel the world in these last days both in indigenous technology beyond the presently conceivable and in economic might in the order of Solomon, for the gospel because God has determined to use the race to showcase His ability to lift men from the dunghill to the palace but it will NEVER be through those who put their confidence in some Abrahamic ancestry but only through the excellency of Christ.

God bless you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.