Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (88777 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by hotwax: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
why waste these animals?
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by mykymyk101: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Killed the whole pig family.

3 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Odi sharp for pepe soup

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Pes13: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
This is a waste
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by fragillrockzz(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Collegenews:
Is that Rhino?? shocked
It's a hog. Wild pig or Bush pig whatever you call it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by DavidHume(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Its a wild pig

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by jahguide2268(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Hunters are ordained
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by TempleHouse: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Another Coronavirus loading...
Eat this meat at your own peril and cause another lockdown...!
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by EdiskyHarry: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Congrats, I beg Wia these guys dey? Come and blame these people for killing innocent animals.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by starbuck(f): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Ezi ọfia
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
It took DAT animal it's whole life to grow to DAT stage in which it was killed by a single bullet.. Rip Pumba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by OTayobami(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
wolverine1987:
So they killed pumbaa

Pumba and Bambi

5 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Soulsymbol99: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
They killed pumbaa! cry

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Mutemenot(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
decatalyst:
Wow!

This are huge kills o. To kill wild pig no be beans o.

But why does the dogs that follow these Hunters on expedition always look malnourished?

It's only a hungry dog that hunts . If well Fed, they wouldn't have the zeal to hunt

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Collegenews:
Is that Rhino?? shocked

No, man. Rhinos are 100× bigger than that. That's a Warthog.

Remember Pumbaa from Timon and Pumbaa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by SocialJustice: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
decatalyst:
Wow!

But why does the dogs that follow these Hunters on expedition always look malnourished?

Hunter never chop well, na dog want chop well?

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Ibechris2: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Everything is meat in Nigeria.

There is no animal that isn't endangered in this country, down to even domestic dogs.

What a people!

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by kerry57: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Hope u can replace these animals u hunt and kill, hunter?

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Jaqenhghar: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
decatalyst:
Wow!

At all. They are very fast and ca inflict some nasty injuries on you

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by aadoiza: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Collegenews:
Is that Rhino?? shocked
Boar
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by falconey(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
first pic hyenas
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by LordShiva97(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
We're battling a pandemic caused by a zoonotic virus and people are still hunting wildlife?

Establishing wildlife sanctuaries and game reserves and placing ban on the hunting of wildlife is a very good proactive measure to prevent future zoonotic pandemics and the alarming extinction of endangered wildlife species.

Stop hunting wildlife!
Stop hunting wildlife!!!
Stop hunting wildlife!!!

Barbaric savages!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by jayson87: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
That is Pumba from Lion King

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Akpacha(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
nony43:
If they keep killing them like this, our grandchildren will only know of these animals in story books
So? They leave d meat and eat what?

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by jametex(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
OP take it for killing those poor animals

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Joefat: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Make I come Chuck mouth grin
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by ugolinze123(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Wild pig... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by TheSourcerer: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
Poor animals.

Their mates in the developed world are strolling up and down where humans used to occupy, taunting and looking at the humans held up in their houses through their windows like animals in the zoo. But here in Nigeria, no respite for the poor animals.

It sure sucks to be a Nigerian even in the animal kingdom.

So sad.

Jokes aside, these guys are real professional hunters. See enough edible meat.

That whartog ehn, na very dangerous but very sweet animal with him deadly tusks.
I can feel my eyes water watching these pictures.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Bush pig and antelope. Teast delicious.

3 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
Poor animals.

Their mates in the developed world are strolling up and down where humans used to occupy, taunting and looking at the humans held up in their houses through their windows like animals in the zoo. But here in Nigeria, no respite for the poor animals.

It sure sucks to be a Nigerian even in the animal kingdom.

So sad.

Jokes aside, these guys are real professional hunters. See enough edible meat.

That whartog ehn, na very dangerous but very sweet animal with him deadly tusks.

You are correct, the earliest homo sapiens thrived on hunter gathering.

100k years later blacks are still hunting animals for food.

I'm also ashamed to be part of the black race.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by TheFacelessMan: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Those are WARTHOGS....

It reminds me of an hunting expedition on the plains of Serengeti in Tanzania....

TheFacelessMan:
angry .. Survival skills.

In 1980, i got lost at the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.

This is the true story of how i survived my ordeal with wildlife.

How did I get lost ? I was obviously not listening to the tour guide. undecided

It was going to be dark soon and the predators would come out for prey.

Using my Boy Scout skills, I made a fire and prepared to settle for the night.

I was almost dozing off when I was startled by the howl of a wild dog shocked shocked shocked shocked

The wild dogs were ferocious killers who would eat chunks of flesh from you while alive.

The dogs kept calling to each other and I knew they were drawing closer and closer shocked shocked shocked

Everything went silent and I knew they had come!

I strained my eyes to see, listened with bated breath for where / when the attack will come... cry

...which soon did. The pack of 5 dogs came into the clearing, led by the Alpha cool

The Alpha was a cocky m'fucker, thick of neck and a smile full of teeth...very big and sharp grin

I was armed only with a machete for clearing the bush...nothing else!

There were no 2nd chances. It was Life or Death.

..... any mistake and i would be torn into pieces.

I snatched a branch out of the fire and they ran off. But came back a few seconds later.

I was dinner for them, they got bolder and bolder on each return.

Encountered wild dogs...... croc......lion....hippopotamus.....

3 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by bhouze(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2020
hahn:
These muthafvckers killed Pumba

Lol...Timon will come for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan / Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.