Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako (2538 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by Racoon(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Hehehe! Just laughing @ the fellow looters & oppressors like Sagay and Femi Fani Kayode who are trying to force down a white washed late COS on the throat of gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by Egoveen: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they ask you to provide proof for all the accusations you write here you will start blabbing to no point. Have you ever been a leader? Can you swear that you lead according to the wishes of all your followers. People like you are only good in criticizing they can never be able lead a group of ten men. You have local government chairman what is he doing, you have national and state legislatives , what have they done? You have Governors what is their work.
We know Buhari as the president of this country (military/civilian). you who are you?
The scripture says PETER I KNOW,PAUL I KNOW. WHO ARE YOU?
I wonder how a cup of plastic rice being given to you as a CAMPAIGN PROMISE in 2019 will turn your brain upside down to the extent that you lost your natural sense of reasoning,will you ever recover

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by Egoveen: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:
Is that all sad
Why not speak for yourselves alone- wailers will not miss him,since it's typical for you guys to whine over everything buhari.Kyari shall be missed by the majority of Nigerians who made them their choice a second time.You guys represent a minority,now get that into your head.
For your mind now you made sense abi continue wallowing in abject ignorance....stupid fellow you are.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by ERockson: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they ask you to provide proof for all the accusations you write here you will start blabbing to no point. Have you ever been a leader? Can you swear that you lead according to the wishes of all your followers. People like you are only good in criticizing they can never be able lead a group of ten men. You have local government chairman what is he doing, you have national and state legislatives , what have they done? You have Governors what is their work.
We know Buhari as the president of this country (military/civilian). you who are you?
The scripture says PETER I KNOW,PAUL I KNOW. WHO ARE YOU?
Fool sighted!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by KunleyY19(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Egoveen:
You yorubas are the problems we have in this country,always myopic and foolish,for you to justify that idiot's tyrannical traits shows that you are one of those afonja idiots who sold their souls to these daylight thieves for a cup of rice...anumanu.

Point anything tribalistic from that post. He was tyrannical because he embodies his principal... Blame his Principal jare. Voting for Buhari doesn't mean we all agree with all his policies that's the reason why Yoruba's are sophisticated, as for me Buhari as failed in Many aspects and performed in very few aspect. But for you, he has failed in all aspects. That's the difference in the level of sophistication because for you a Tribal Bigot there's nothing he will ever do that will go down well with you... Because you don't like him at all... At this point, I rest my case. Politics of hatred is what you guys play and it has brought you this far. You are better suited for this, but I am not. Cheers!�
Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by omonnakoda: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5790183/coronavirus-how-abba-kyari-sabotaged

I mentioned this before ge died.
I am not jumping on the bandwagon because he is dead.
People are more interested in stories about sex and celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by Lari03r(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Don't forget those who went to blow whistle as whistleblowers and they were arrested.

Yet someone says he is a saint. Well, suit your self, but the truth is clear and obvious from the original post.
Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by Lovelive: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2020
KunleyY19:
As a COS to a stiff handed and stubborn president like Buhari you will surely step on a lot of toes... He was a mighty servant who still answers to a king...
So it will be extremely hard to please people... He has easily become the most popular COS in our history all down to his Principals decision...

Free the man.

Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by csamii: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
KunleyY19:

Point anything tribalistic from that post. He was tyrannical because he embodies his principal... Blame his Principal jare. Voting for Buhari doesn't mean we all agree with all his policies that's the reason why Yoruba's are sophisticated, as for me Buhari as failed in Many aspects and performed in very few aspect. But for you, he has failed in all aspects. That's the difference in the level of sophistication because for you a Tribal Bigot there's nothing he will ever do that will go down well with you... Because you don't like him at all... At this point, I rest my case. Politics of hatred is what you guys play and it has brought you this far. You are better suited for this, but I am not. Cheers!�

Isaiah 32:6

And op, he was accused of collecting 500 million dollars not naira.
Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by Miracle1991: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Egoveen:
I wonder how a cup of plastic rice being given to you as a CAMPAIGN PROMISE in 2019 will turn your brain upside down to the extent that you lost your natural sense of reasoning,will you ever recover
may you are referring you to your grandma I don't know but if you are referring to me let me tell you that I don't vote. I am APPOLITICAl.
Re: Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako by Graxie(f): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
may you are referring you to your grandma I don't know but if you are referring to me let me tell you that I don't vote. I am APPOLITICAl.
Cheap shot, you have to refer to his grandma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP / Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? / Check The Question Ndi Igbo Will Never Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.