Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) (8805 Views)

Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by Naijapeeps: 1:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Do you know how to bath? Well a kind Nigerian lady has released a video of herself bathing o... She intend to teach you how to bath with this video.

Click below to see video

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/this-is-how-to-bath-lady-shows-herself-bathing/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 24, 2020
God!!! What is this world turning into?

4 Likes

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by Osobi32(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2020
I think most ladies are gradually loosing it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Osobi32:
I think most ladies are gradually loosing it!
That's what you get when Most LADIES are partly empowered.
Just IMAGINE what will become of this WORLD after full Empowerment.
They abuse Rights, Privileges and Power a lot.
That's why you get to see some MEN always say, "please keep them where they ought to be".....
Allow a Sleeping Dog Lie.
Meanwhile, this is the same power, the MEN have been exposed to long ago.

MOST LADIES are normally shameless.
It's your duty as a man to always reset their memories to default settings.
And iF u are unlucky to land one in marriage.... PLEASE DIVORCE her.
Exchange Rate is now higher.

Let the bashing begin....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46am On Apr 24, 2020
almightly lord of common sense and fuckery, i beg you in the name of Covid-madness, please make sure none of my kids will ever end up like the mental case in this video..........

[img]https://media./images/d148ab89bf826feab4b0c4ef220b3d64/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 4:39am On Apr 24, 2020
This girl's breasts are on point cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by Skyscrapper11(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Naijapeeps:
Do you know how to bath? Well a kind Nigerian lady has released a video of herself bathing o... She intend to teach you how to bath with this video.

Click below to see video

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/this-is-how-to-bath-lady-shows-herself-bathing/
see how girls dey disgrace themselves every day on social media ..I pity Una ooo

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by femi4: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Open heaven bathroom

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2020
op Wich fone camera dem use snap? she get fine bress sha
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by Lawdis(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2020
I didn't "understooding" kilohappen
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by heniford2: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Stupid yesterday saw a mature lady having sex with two guys in an completed build was caught she never felt shame for action was even bold warning us
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by hireseoexpertin(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
This is really so, bad. I think this way she wants to be in trending. But it is possible that someone is defaming her, why would a woman want to do this to herself?SEO freelancer in India
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by kaptaintintin: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Breez of life,sweet in d middle coolBreez of life,sweet in d middle
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by oludolars(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
From the look of the video, she was recorded by a friend who betrayed her latter or from a guy.

Someone teaching how to bath will talk and give descriptions and gestures facing the camera boldly.

She must be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by TheSourcerer: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
heniford2:
Stupid yesterday saw a mature lady having sex with two guys in an completed build was caught she never felt shame for action was even bold warning us
na true , its none of your business who she wants to fvck , you sef think na , why should she feel shame , are you feeding her?
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by TheSourcerer: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
heniford2:
you be idiot Ajeh. me for break your head join if na me , werey oshi , Atolee
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by oludolars(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is certainly without conscent
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by ghostwriter0147: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Person calm down, position her phone strategically, still look directly into the camera lens and started her so-called bathing technique... and some people here are saying it's without consent, she was framed, bla bla bla etc...

Nothing wey Israelites no go see for Egypt.
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by 001bumsa: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
oludolars:
From the look of the video, she was recorded by a friend who betrayed her latter or from a guy.

Someone teaching how to bath will talk and give descriptions and gestures facing the camera boldly.

She must be a victim.
that is definitely what happened from the look of it
Re: This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) by James4bright(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Baba, stop trying to grow your blog. That's an erotic video she probably sent to her partner and not to the world. But the baba leaked it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Job Or Good Wife: Which Is Harder To Find? / He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. / Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.