Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary (948 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by Jnewsreporters: 2:12am On Apr 24, 2020
One Nene Steve, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command’s Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (CID) for allegedly killing her maid, Joy Aboel.

She allegedly beat Joy to death and then hung her to the ceiling to make it look like suicide.

Commenting on the incident that occurred at 18, Ogundola Street in Bariga, Joy’s brother, Philips Ejeh, told newsmen that’ “The deceased was an indigene of Benue State brought to Lagos through an agent.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/04/lockdown-nigerian-housewife-beats-hangs.html

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by Flame77: 2:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Why
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by DEROX: 2:35am On Apr 24, 2020
lipsrsealed Igbo women are just very wicked imagine it was her child they tend to always treat maids like slaves I pity David Adeleke (davido).The miscreants can jump to my mention ion care I can't stoop so low to reply remember I have cheap snipers for sale

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by koffsman(m): 3:29am On Apr 24, 2020
I don't know why this ladies heart are filled with hate, and funny thing people like her come from a family filled with poverty, once they get to position of power they feel they have arrived and treat people below them as dogs. She should be killed no cap
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by ValCon888: 5:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Before you pick a wife think twice and be wise.
Behind that smile might be a demon in disguise.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by ceejay80s(m): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2020
How true is it, I no lake half cooked egg, na oyinbo dey eat am, we dey eat full cooked eggs
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by Koralords: 5:25am On Apr 24, 2020
DEROX:
lipsrsealed Igbo women are just very wicked imagine it was her child they tend to always treat maids like slaves I pity David Adeleke (davido).The miscreants can jump to my mention ion care I can't stoop so low to reply remember I have cheap snipers for sale
Bros why you Dey do like this na,the name nene can even be south south,condem act everything. OST not be tribal ,god bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by irunoko(m): 6:02am On Apr 24, 2020
See how cute the madam looks not knowing there's an animal behind the cute dress and smile

Anyway I trust nigerian police to take out their frustrations on her and beat her like tomorrow no dey

If the house househelp is provoking you too much drive her away instead of beating her.

I don't even subscribe to beating any vulnerable person because you don't know her stamina.but good enough this tactless madam doesn't look like someone who has stamina for police brutality, they'll pay her back the beating in full dose...
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by Soulsymbol99: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2020
For her to think of that shows her kind of person undecided end of the road for her angry
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by Egoveen: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2020
DEROX:
HONESTLY I AM AN IGBO MAN BUT YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH,MOST OF OUR WOMEN ARE EXTREMELY WICKED ESPECIALLY TO OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by whytediamond(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2020
This better be a fake news... why are women like this cry
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Housewife Beats, Hangs Maid To Death Over Food, Salary by Notyamate(f): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Some people are just so wicked and heartless

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Mother Stabs Her 3 Kids To Death Then Stabs Herself / #nigeriansmustfall: Xenophobia Threat In SA For Stripper Dancing / Endsars: Jos On Fire, Scores Killed,church Burnt.. Curfew Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.